"Among white voters Trump leads Clinton 62 percent to 24 percent."

Should people on welfare be allowed to vote? (mostly minorities)
Aren't they just dragging everyone else down?

Other urls found in this thread:

53eig.ht/1UHoNla
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p70-141.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link?

No, they shouldn't.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

There was a reason they weren't allowed to vote, and held little to no political power for most of history.

No one without a GED should be allowed to vote.

Education is fucked up, which means almost 90% sould not vote

trips speak the truth

Truthful trips

link?

Sauce
30% white vote lead is landslide for trump
But i feel the stats are pulled from your ass

Leeches shouldn't have a say.

trips of truth

I seriously fucking hate women. Every old mythology always had the women as the temptress, devil, or whore.

The bible was right. The snake did nothing wrong, it was Eve all along.

Everyone should be allowed to vote, then their votes should be thrown in a giant bin and burned.

An absolute monarch should decide everything.

If Trump gets 73% of the white vote, he wins.

This would mean winning the perma blue states of Maine, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Michigan, Wisconsin, Vermont, Iowa and Oregon.

These are the whitest states in the Union but they cuck out every election and vote for mass immigration and gun control.

Technically, the majority of welfare recipients are white, aren't they? I just think people with a criminal record or people without property shouldn't be given a vote.

Forgot to add Pennsylvania. Far whiter than the average red state, but they enable mass immigration whenever given the chance.

Trump has a very good brain in his head.

He says so himself, and even pointed at it to show us where it is.

Their shouldn't be welfare

But your country is still mostly white. Shouldn't that mean a sure win for Trump? Why is this so close?

The unemployed should not vote.

If you don't contribute, you shouldnt have a say.

In order to vote, you should:
>be able to pass a comprehensive civics test (test is in english, no exceptions)
>be at least 25
>be born in america
>be a land owner, or have paid a certain amount of federal taxes
>have been employed within the last 6 months, if not, be able to prove you are actively seeking a job
>have no criminal history other than traffic citations
>have at minimum a high school education (online equivalency tests don't count)

All I know is that when parties become divided on ethnic lines, when birth rather than belief is the prime mover of politics, conflict is not far behind. I wonder if the Democrats know what kind of shitstorm they've set up with their identity politics.

You realize more white people are on welfare than minorities right? Total, not percentage. Poor whites also have good turnout for republicans, so you would be shooting the GOP in the foot with this idea

The title of this thread is bullshit. I searched google for polling results with these two numbers.

No such poll exists.

The best data I could find was from June: a set of seven live-interview polls (which tend to produce numbers most in line with the final election results) aggregated by FiveThirtyEight.

53eig.ht/1UHoNla

It indicates that Trump was up around 17 points among white voters against Clinton, when the race, through the time period tested, was closer than it is now.

It's not even close to 38 percent.

Military service should also be a qualifier not only to vote, but to run for office.

No. Usually when statistics allege that whites are heavily represented in U.S. welfare, then those statistics probably include farm subsidies. Farm subsidies are payments from the U.S.D.A. to farmers to prevent them from going specific crop types (to prevent a crop glut) or to subsidize farming in areas where the land can be sold at a premium for non-agricultural uses.

(FYI, I disapprove of the latter.)

None of these are charity because there is a bargained-for exchange and consideration between all parties. Welfare is charity, and to the extent that it's contractual, the contract is to vote for Democrats.

This is the best proposal for voter suppression tilting elections in favor of the Republicans--ever.

Good luck getting this passed through court--just because young, poor people vote differently than you, doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to vote.

Meh, even though I agree that political representation would probably be better if this were the case, I think that you'd miss out on a lot of good politicians.

(Pic related. Although he did a stint with an intelligence agency during WWII - I believe)

>Should people on welfare be allowed to vote
Short answer: NO.
Long answer: Fuck no, except if they have been rendered unable to do any kind of work due to injury or vis major.

>We just need to breed more White People
>They're always smarter
>Ignore eugenics, just make more White dumbasses
>Capitalism needs more babies! MOOOOOOORE BAAAAAAAAAABIES!!!

This chart does indicate that the majority of welfare owners are whites.

5 in 8 Americans are non-Hispanic white, and if nearly 1 in 4 of them are on welfare, then they make up the majority of Americans who are on welfare, because of their disproportionate representation.

Why not? What makes an 18 year old more entitled to vote than a 17 year old?

We are less than 60%, the white statistic includes arabs, north africans, and who the fuck knows who else

Of course they should. However they should be subject to mandatory medical sterilization and institutionalization for mental health issues.

Don't kill the safety net. Manage the demand.

>and even pointed at it to show us where it is
Lel Idiocracy becomes truer with every passing year.

>Rightwing morons keep waiting for the Antichrist
>They don't even realize they elected him in 1980

>Open the gates of Hell
>Blame everyone else for the world falling into perdition

What makes a 107-year-old more entitled to vote than a 106-year-364-day-23-hour-59-minute-year old?

No, an 18-year-old isn't necessarily more entitled to vote than a 17-year-old.

But the cutoff line must be drawn somewhere, and if people can drive at 16, they shouldn't wait a decade until they can vote.

So it does. I was thinking of percentage...faggot.

Also:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Also, more information on the subject.

census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p70-141.pdf

So why not draw lines on life experience? You assumed that youth was some sort of basis for drawing a line, but I would contend that age is indicative of life experience.

Voting age = 40+

its literally on page one of a google search

whites use welfare more than blacks actually

drumpf voters are just voting against their own interests because tvdaddy says they're speshul against evil minorities lmao

I have always thought the president should be required to be ex military. Leave politicians in congress, we need a god damn leader representing us.

I looked it up. I didn't see it. Can you shrink the URL of your Google search, and then link to it here?

You can't just assert it, or ask me to find your evidence for you.

Iowa is a swing state, brah.

I agree with your sentiment. But that would make it so people that were born with some kind of physical disability, or maybe someone that was dismembered in an accident, wouldn't be able to vote because they aren't physically fit for military service. That wouldn't be fair if you could never have the right to vote because when you were 10 someone crashed into your mom's car and your legs were destroyed.

As far as strictly running for office though, I can get behind that.

I can never tell what the meaning of "faggot" is on Sup Forums, because of the multitude of contexts in which people have been able to use it. Is it a curse, or are you literally calling me a homosexual?

Regardless, thank you for the links.

I was arguing that we should keep the requirement the way it is--18 years old being the line *between* youth and adulthood.

I think it's a fair place to draw the line on the level of life experience generally necessary to make a decision on who to vote for in a presidential election.

>test is in english, no exceptions

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the US doesn't have an official language like certain countries, English is customary but not a legal obligation and that is not something ever likely to change now

Nah it's just a discourse marker, but usually the preferred variation is fag, especially as a suffix. Faggot alone, unless used as a noun, can also be a discourse marker, resembling non-noun usage of the word 'shit'

It's basically a conversational tool to bridge thoughts in the way one would use 'uh' when speaking aloud

>the US doesn't have an official language like certain countries
Yes and that is a mistake we should correct. The federal government should be required to do everything in english. That is the language we speak.

If you are too lazy, stubborn, or stupid to learn the language that the vast majority of the people in the country speak, then you don't deserve a say in the election process. That goes for any country, not just America. I shouldn't be able to move to Japan and tell them "fuck you I'm not learning Japanese lol" then get to vote for their elected officials, especially considering that if I do not know Japanese I probably am unable to even educate myself about the candidates and their positions in the first place.

Blacks are on welfare disproportionate to their population, but there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

Ahmed, please.

very similar to crime statistics as well, based leaf.

Trump is going to lose. Get over it.

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE MURDER OF SETH RICH:

Seth was shot multiple times in the back. The official story is that it was a robbery, but nothing was taken from his body and there have been no suspects.

Julian Assange nodded when asked if Seth was an informant for wikileaks responsible for the leaks, and Wikileaks has posted a $20,000 bounty on any information related to the Seth's murder.

Seth was on the phone with his girlfriend at the moment he was shot. Both his girlfriend and his parents Joel and Mary Rich initially issued statements, but are now unreachable and have gone completely silent.
In their place is Democratic operative named Bret Bauman, who according to his linkedin "provides strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions".

Bauman has repeatedly denounced any connection between Seth's murder and Hillary Clinton or the DNCleaks as "nutty" in his statements on behalf of the Rich family.

We have a moral duty to find Seth's killer and solve this, Sup Forums. And the 20k is icing on the top.