The Great Pyramid

Why has ISIS not destroyed this structure yet?

>detonate the great pyramid
>destroy the very symbol of western civilization
>american currency is less appealing

As far as i'm concerned destroying the 'world trade' center was a goof bin laden dun did. It only collapsed two buildings.

Destroy the symbol - the pyramid, and the money will collapse as well.

Thoughts?

You leaked from your containment board, you have to go back

They (the caliphate) tried a long time ago, but it was simply too hard. Also why waste a perfectly good nuke in a desert?

>Blowing up the great pyramid will cause more financial damage than 9/11

I doubt it would require a nuke.

Muslims already knocked off the top stones of most pyramids. Some have been replaced... but muslims sure love destroying non-islamic heritage.

>Anything in Egypt
>Western civilization

It would only seem like the most logical step in collapsing the west. Plus it's just a camels ride away.

>Amerilards not understanding economics 101.
>kek wills it

Communists also destroy heritage... churches, first and foremost, but other historical sites too. Can't have anything to remind people of better days! No wonder commies and mudslimes love each other.

Wealth inequality in the west is only getting worse.

mfw the NSA is reading this thread

Unlike, say, WTC, the great pyramid serves no purpose and isn't filled with people. What would the point be?

That's fucking stupid. There's no way this will cause any financial damage to the dollar.

ayys wouldn't be happy

>western civilization

I don't know what his problem is. I remember learning about Egypt in like grade 3.

Americans have alot to learn from Egyption architecture. No way you'd level a pyramid with a couple boeings.

It is the symbol of western economic structure aka capitalism. Destroy the pyramid and the dollar stands for nothing.

Sorry OP but that's just a straight retarded idea for ISIS. ISIS's ideological friend in the west are the liberals who are sympathetic towards them, and they will lose western liberals as an ally if they start destroying important art and culture. I mean, even if they fucking tried, egypt would fucking annihilate them. You must be the most retarded idiot i've seen today, leaf.

Enough of a charge placed in the chamber below would level it.

They've destroyed tons of art, liberals allow them to do it with "he was a gud boi - just mistunderstood" logic. What are you talking about burger?

I'm more surprised an NFL game has yet to be targeted.
This year the opening season game is on September 11th....

Is this your actual argument or are you just high?
Do you know who is on the reverse or all of our currency?

Dead presidents, as in presidents that no longer exist.

What reason do you have for believing that if the pyramids were destroyed that it would collapse our fiat currency?

Read above, the pyramid is the symbol of capitalism, always has been. Destroy the symbol - destroy the idea, the money the economic structure will fall as well.

They destroyed ancient ran architecture, they don't care if isis is blowing up 'white' culture. They'd be pissed if they blew up kang culture.

The great pyramid isn't in some lonely desert valley, it's 10 miles from Cairo, the fallout would be disastrous.

Ancient roman* Idk why my phone said ran.

>some rocks fall over
>people stop using money

Fuck off leaf

So?

>It only collapsed two buildings.

DICKS OUT FOR WTC 7

>Pyramids
>Western Civilization
???????????????

Hello Ahmed

> the pyramid is the symbol of capitalism.

No, it isn't.

At best it is a symbol of ancient Egypt.

Hello N'tukb'gaw

Toasting in quality bread.

I like the way you roll, OP.

it would need multiple.
A nuke would wreck a fair portion, but even a nuke has explosive limits. Most of the damage comes from shockwaves, radiation and ash. The fireball is the size of the pyramid, and the core blast will only tear half of it apart.

If the entire royal family were to be assasinated, you don't think your pound would drop just a little? Same as for the substitue monarchy - the pyramid in America would devalue every dollar with a pyramid picture on it. You limey git.

Without it Egypt would take a huge tourism hit
Egypt is full on muslim brotherhood and therefore an ally to isis

Don't chimp out now like the pyramid scheme was a kike idea.

Bullshit, you hit that fucker with a 90 pounder and it's going to get fucked
Drop yourself a skud on it and the whole thing is toast
>Bongs
>Knowing shit about heavy artillery or structure damage
Top fucking kek

>the great pyramid, like other monuments of civilization, have not effectively become self-contained police states due to the treat of terrorism

Pyramids are already so trashed that it would be hard to make them any worse.

They used to be covered in polished limestone, and their capstones were covered in electrum. They probably looked amazing back in the day.

>Implying if they try that they won't get a shitload of bad ass niggas holding their glocks sideways and shooting everything in the middle east while their mothers say they dindunuffin to the muslim apologists in the media.

This thread is highly concentrated autismo-level mouth-breathing frothing retardism.

Yet cutting themselves off from the intravenus of western dollars would be much like severing a foot to them. Ying and yang.

>ebin laden destroying WTC

Goddamn it, you fucking leaf.

What can I say they're shit at logistics

There's only one pyramid, right guise?

The sad part is that he didn't
We fucked him over big time and he deserved revenge that he never got

I'm a high functioning paranoid schizophrenic to be exact. I consider it a dark blessing to be honest - like a spidey sense.

this.

>yfw they destroy the earth on april 14 after the mudslimes blow up the pyramid on the 13th

It would not need a nuke. Do you have any idea just how powerful a nuclear bomb is? A megaton device would vaporize and spread the whole thing into atmosphere. A Tsar bomba would be enough to lift the whole thing into space.

You are one edgy fellow.
T. Toothpaste

Worry about yourself before others.

Does it actually matter the company that owns your company is owned by a guy who holds 17% of world wealth...personally?

No it doesnt. Pull up your pants cupcake, we have work to do... THAT should be your attitude

>Worry about yourself before others.

I'm sure that's mr. 1%'s logic exactly.

just kidding