>They name their son Tyrone
>Muslim family in America
>They name their son Mohamed
>Mexican family in America
>They name their son Carlos
>Chinese/Korean/Japanese family in America
>They name their son Steven
Why?

It's better to choose a white name than have white people butcher your asian name

t. Asian American

never seen that before desu

i like the hong kong asian names to be honest they flow really well. do the taiwanese dob the same or are they different ?

Also Tyrone used to be a white name. It's still common in Ireland

Because assimilation.

I've met lots of Asians with very typical American and even Biblically based names like Esther.
I knew a Japanese kid who's name was both Fred and Rittikun.

>implying the name isn't Sun Wei Changzi Chan and the kid just "goes by" Steven

Why not both? My brother has lived with an American nickname his entire life, he almost never uses his legal chink name except in very formal situations.

because nobody likes asian names

This.

I personally have never met a person named Tyrone, one of our counties is named Tyrone however, so there is that I suppose.

Most asian have an asian name too you know. We just don't use it in daily conversation

I know a jap who named his son "Yamato"

most of asians are given a christian name and an asian name
steven is for when thereis whites around

Japanese tend not to name their kids with no Japanese names.

Chinese and Korean do because of neccesity- suk mi kuk as example.

>Ireland
>White

Because Asians are actually trying to integrate.

When did you realize that Asians are the best expansion pack race?

This

Because they are smart and now you have to adapt to the country you're living in.

My gf is of vietnamese descent and her parents are crazy patriotic. It actually warms my heart to hear them talking about their love for France with their ching chong accent.

>Black: we wuz kangz n shiet,gotta preserve muh proud history of opression.
>Muslim: Fuck all integration, gotta raise muh san to bomb all those infidels n shiet.
>Mehickan: 3rd world just cant integrate with all those first world miiddle class so they keep to themselves.
>Gooks n chinks: integrate well and fast, plan their living in a country of their chosing and rarelly pervert ideals and principles of that country into somethng degenerate as libshits and proud minoritah often do.
Simple as that.

What about all the successful Pajeets?

Fuck off kuk

hard working and willing to slave for shit and bread crumbs, success come to them faster than 100% integration.

Isn't that eccentric, even by Japanese standards?

One of the Navy SEALS killed in Benghazi was a white guy named Tyrone.

It's the names like De'Quavious that are the problem

To fit in.

Tyrone is an Irish name though

>>Chinese/Korean/Japanese family in America
>>They name their son Steven
I don't think this is necessarily a Japanese thing, but it's definitely a Chinese and Korean thing, even outside of the US.
My best friend as a young teen was chinese, and called Kevin. His real name was Zhangzuolun or something like that. All Koreans and other Chinese I have known have also had an "English name" that they use if their regular name would be too hard.

Tyrone isn't a common Irish name

This.
Immigrants need to follow the ways of the country they settle in, and be proud to live there. If they want to be patriotic to their old country, they need to go back.

They have asian names (even the children) but they don't use them unless they're at family functions.

>source: I've dated 3 asian women and they all had asian names

>Liz Lemon: Wait, your name is Wesley Snipes? That's insane!
>Wesley: This is insane? You know what's insane? That the actor is named Wesley Snipes! If you were shown a picture of him and a picture of me, and were asked "who should be named Wesley Snipes", you'd pick the pale Englishman every time! Every time, Liz!

They believe that everyone else is dumber than them and can't pronounce their names.
It gives them a superiority complex at least on the subconscious level. I dated a chinese girl and she was impressed I could pronounce her name correctly.
>Don't worry I impregnated a white woman

I have a Chinese friend who moved to England when he was 4 called Xhigua but here in England he's called Peter. I asked him why he doesn't just use his actual name and he said that it was his dad's choice because his dad wanted to be respectful to his new home.

I remember reading an article/study a few years ago where they sent out thousands of resumes, rental, and mortgage applications with different "ethnic" names. I believe they tried to keep it as controlled as possible in terms of education, gender, age, etc (essentially, only the names were different)

In the study, the undisputed winner in response was those with traditional "white" names.

After reading the study, I went looking for a job a few months later and on my resume changed my name to my first Initial and middle name (T. Elliot), opposed to using my full name.

Anecdotally, I received a far better response to my resume than if I used my full name (which isn't even very ethnic)

Moral of the story is if you want your kid to do better in life, you are better off naming him "Brad" than you are Devonshawn

His dad named him Watermelon?

asians respect their host country because they aren't parasites

There's usually a formal name that sounds nice like Michael or Linda or Glenn, but also an Asian family name that's used at home.

Asians tend to assimilate to western society as much as possible and accept the language and culture, versus niggers, mudslimes and spics, whom keep their old cultures. Asians are almost honorary whites.

Because we understand that vanilla Americans have a hard time reading/pronouncing our names. How hard is it to pronounce Hiro as hero and not hi-ro?

t. 1st gen American born Japanese expansion pack. I'm going to give my children western names so teachers don't fuck it up with the whole class giggling every new class year

The japanese dude next door spent almost a year looking at japanese names that worked well and made sense in English.

No. It's associated with the emperor and world war 2, so it's out of fashion, and fucking hardcore.

Japanese names are easy to pronounce and cool sounding. anyone who can't pronounce a Japanese name is probably some kind of mongoloid dumbass that doesn't understand the concept of syllables, every single name is a combination of syllables.

I work in HR at software company and I can confirm this.

If we get resumes with names like Washanda or Rasheedalion (I kid you not) we just toss 'em out because they're never impressive to look at.

No it is not you dumb fuck you ever hear about Tyrone O'hoolihan?

Why not just name them stuff that's common in Japan and the English speaking world? Like Naomi or Hana.

Pretty sure it's more associated with Arcturus Mengsk than hirohoto

We have Turks/Arabs who give their children German names, too. Usually the nice and assimilated ones do this according to my judgement.

Same here. I also always did a phone interview and if you sounded black, or if your spanglish caused me to "huh" I came up with a reason to not hire you.

Id rather hire white ex cons than niggers or non-english speaking mexicans

Because I'm going to racemix my jeans with caucasion jeans to make cockasians. Western names are also better sounding

Planning on naming my future firstborn son Victor and my secondborn son Lucian.

Good names?

>Lucian
We're naming our son this too.
Keep it quiet.

If you were to move to asia, or any foreign country a reasonable person would choose a name similar to the culture you just settled in. Muslims, and beaners hate america. That's why they do it.

nigs are too stupid to know any better

I have a japanese legal name and even fucking weebs fuck it up.

I live in Singapore and everyone here has an English name,even the ackbars
And we are 70% chink

Well singapore did have a long history of British rule, and that's how you became so prosporous, so maybe it's a throwback to that. I won't claim to know why. Do the chinks there feel very connected to china?

That is illegal but probably correct

I have a turkish friend whos older brother would just go by Barry when looking for work. He ended up getting a very good job. Nigs with stupid names like that should just do the same, it's not too complicated.