i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Latakia Aug 8
i.imgur.com/5rmDSpQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 11
SYRIA:
>Rebels attempt to counter SAA gains, they fail to repel the SAA advances
>SAA destroyed tunnel that militants were going to use to destroy the Citadel in Aleppo
>Preliminary reports are stating that the SAA is advancing in South Aleppo
>SAA begins Offensive to Secure Aleppo and close the passageway created by the rebels
>HEAVY SyAAF/RuAF bombing SW Aleppo
>Reports that Syrian Army have advanced in Sooq al-Jebes (Aqrab)
>Russia announces 3 hour daily ceasefire to allow NGO's to deliver supplies
>In SW Aleppo, SAA recapture al-Sanobrat hill (north of Wadhihi)
>Several convoys with cargo trucks have been able to use the Mallah farms route to supply west Aleppo

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxUcmf8PI4o
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37049555
businessinsider.com.au/last-doctors-of-aleppo-letter-to-obama-heartbreaking-2016-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj7-7w2h4B0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo
torontosun.com/2016/08/11/suspected-terrorist-aaron-driver-rails-against-enemies-of-islam-in-video
cbc.ca/news/canada/terror-threat-arrest-rcmp-1.3715969
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK ASSAD

wait are the brits seriously trying to pull a gaddafi now?

Nth for the kurds!

> B R E A K I N G
> B R E A K I N G
> B R E A K I N G

BBC just said Theresa May has released a statement saying this war crime is unacceptable and she is putting troops on the ground to join with kurdish forces to displace Assad

shill thread

sage

First for gassing chilluns while they're at the bakeries

youtube.com/watch?v=QxUcmf8PI4o

So the cement and gas factory were retaken today? And a little block of 1070 (next to the part they still had) and a small part of northern Ramouseh?

Thats todays gains for the SAA?

Pretty good song, got my toes jammin'

>that pic
Enjoy your whore daughter in university while sucking black cocks

shooting stars tonight guys. could be last chance before ww3

>BBC
Nope, they are just defending the poor moderate rebels, freedom fighters, against the monter Assad
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37049555

raining in romania :(

what maps are those?

>Hey Assad let's kill our own people with chemicals, so that the US globalists can dispace our goverment.
>Good idea! Use our secret stash of clourine that UN didn't detect.
Later...
>Assad amerifasts are bombing Damascus and killing a lot of civilians in the progress!
>That was my plan all along, they fell into my trap. Now that i see hundreds of thousends syrians die, i am happy and i can die peacefully.

Hail Assad!

Bah, it's way too bright out here. Can't see shit

that's funny man! thanx for putting it like that

>'Last doctors of Aleppo' write heartbreaking letter to Obama: 'We need action'

“We are 15 of the last doctors serving the remaining 300,000 citizens of eastern Aleppo,” a group of doctors claiming to be among the last in the city wrote in a letter to US president Barack Obama on Thursday.

“Whether we live or die seems to be dependent on the ebbs and flows of the battlefield,” they added. “Despite the horror, we choose to be here. We took a pledge to help those in need.”

“We have seen no effort on behalf of the United States to lift the siege or even use its influence to push the parties to protect civilians,” the letter read.

“The burden of responsibility for the crimes of the Syrian government and its Russian ally must…be shared by those, including the United States, who allow them to continue.”

The White House told CNN that they had seen the letter, and condemned the “indiscriminate bombing of medical facilities by the Assad regime in Aleppo and elsewhere in Syria.

businessinsider.com.au/last-doctors-of-aleppo-letter-to-obama-heartbreaking-2016-8

Nevermind, checked myself

Cement/gas factory were already SAA-held
A part of the Ramouseh district was regained
A part of 1070 Housing regained (not all)

Seems there was also a SAA attack on Aqarab, that seems to have failed

>It is the Syrian government's fault that thousands of missiles, weapons, jihadists, were shipped to the country. How dare the Syrian government not let the Al-Qaeda-Branch-Until-Last-Week militants occupy parts of the country? This is your fault Obama!!

Shams will be Turkic clay again like it did for 1000 years
Have fun
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj7-7w2h4B0

So, the Leaf Jihadist is dead or not?

The last remaining doctors in #Aleppo write open letter to Barack Obama pleading for help #Syria #HumanRights
----
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

its funny how the bit ones wear rugs and the little ones wear door mats

He's not, the suspect wasn't even allowed to use technology as he was on probation, don't listen to these memers

He hasn't posted since.

I'm totally lost with all these military maps. Someone tell me in short: Is the rebel made corridor getting bigger or smaller at the moment?

And he got killed for following the rules?

Wew jihadi thinking at its finest

can you guys explain to me what happend?

Where are the other Allepan doctors? Probably in Europe or America getting some job in a hospital there treating obesity.
>Got to get paid, nigga! #YOLO

His computer and cell phone probation ended in december of 2015, you would know that if you had bothered to actually do your homework.

oh I see, so according to this they gained a southern part of Ramouseh district, and a western part of Ameriyah district

alawi genocide when leaf postes was killed yesterday by Leaf Police trying to do a terrorist attack, the time are too exact to be a joke

/sg you were his only friends...

ahahah
great
I love it when they self-remove

hahah, I remember him..

that's way funny

No, ISIS internet schools were his only friends.

Are you sure it was him? Didn't alawi genocide when have dark hair and the killed guy was blonde?

He is still alive you dumb fucks,Alawi genocider have dark hair

The last photo have black hair, he hate his white factions it seems. We have a 67% that it was actually him, too high.

Because there's no way he was posting pictures of someone else.

Police were monitoring him surely they'd have enforced that condition

>if you had bothered to actually do your homework.

Shut up.

russia managed fuck-all with their low budget "shock and awe" campaign in syria and now they have to face a new crisis in ukraine, instead of using the syria crisis to consolidate their position in the ukraine issue.
also what is the purpose of buddying up with erdogan if his friends (al nusra) are btfoing your friends?

Judging by I'd say the map is of the Ameriyah or Ramuse areas.

It doesn't really match the layout & density of anything else.

Why don't you call CIS and ask them what the case actually was.
They'll tell you what I told you.
His electronics ban ended in December 2015, not his ban on associating with terror groups.

I don't know now that it's been revealed he blew himself up and was leaving his house of an attack I wish we had the full archive of the thread.

He didn't seem like he was going to Snackbar, but with all his posts yesterday deleted who knows maybe he announced it.

>l-look at these somewhat attractive fem Kurds user
>y-you surely support us now, don't you?

Don't fall for it.

Seems like you never heard of a court extension.

torontosun.com/2016/08/11/suspected-terrorist-aaron-driver-rails-against-enemies-of-islam-in-video

cbc.ca/news/canada/terror-threat-arrest-rcmp-1.3715969

>attractive

Are you really Libyan or a proxy fag?

Aww, are you angry that your best friend died? Anyway posting on Sup Forums is not associating with terrorists.

You must be pretty depressed your soul mate was able to blow himself but you weren't.

Over 24 hours without the autistic canadian jihadist, now... how many days before you accept he is gone?

well, there is a reason of why the police raided his house, no?

>not being able to read

They said you were autistic I didn't know it was this bad

But look at them! They are so cute.

Yeah, he tried to make a bomb

Suicide is haram maple nigger

Nice ad hominem. Shame for you that's all you got.

Because he was reported for being a shitposting takfir.
Just so happened that he had a history an wasn't supposed to be takfiring.
Oops.

Where is that Turkish faggot who supports assad
Where are you you retard

I have nothing to say to someone who literally doesn't take the time to read two short paragraphs

Not that you get to complain about ad homs

Some faggot Canadian autist was willing to martyr himself for islam

but all you do is shitpost on Sup Forums

go give the SAA something to shoot at

i am libyan

He's on the other thread I'm reking him right now

here is the cutest one, the daughter of their supreme leader öcalan

Why do you support Houthis m8

And who do you support in Libya

bumb

I am too smart and valuable to be cannon fodder

Rebel corridor got a little smaller I guess, but not by much

On the other hand they captured a village near Khanasser, maybe trying to distract SAA before the big one

Just because he was allowed to use a computer doesn't mean he couldn't have used one. If you look back all his posts were deleted and this time around he didn't post gore or some stupid shit like that. Doesn't that strike you as a tad suspicious?

So what part of this order of events is hard for you to understand:

>alawite genocide when? is shitposting like crazy
>suddenly DA+ban
>2 hours later Aaron Driver blows himself up in a taxi when confronted by police
>still no sign of alawite genocide when?
>same eyebrows & nose
>same style of islamic/autistic garbage posting

What is it, you think your boyfriend is just respecting his ban?

I liked the curly hair better. She's so warm and cuddly.

>maybe trying to distract SAA before the big one
>distract SAA
>distract
>by attacking the same road that has been attacked a hundred times in the last 6 months
>the same road they attacked 2 weeks ago

I am sure the SAA moved all 4,000 reinforcements out of Aleppo to reinforce Khanasser, rofl

ISIS

>warrior culture
>believes in strength through struggle, literally fascist
>traditional, conservative society
>strong family unit central to society
>loathes Israel, modern degeneracy, gays, pop culture, Marxism, feminism
>directly responsible for a huge surge in nationalism across the West
>believes that Islam and the West are categorically opposed and one must be destroyed so the other may prevail
>encourages Muslims to leave Western countries
>kill other Muslims a lot
>openly extremist, do not pretend to be anything else but Muslim

>kurds
>feminised cowardly society
>gains their strength by begging for support from other, more powerful, countries
>feminist, marxist, pro-gay, pro-Israel, pro-degeneracy
>literally actively supported by Obama
>believes in "moderate" Islam, encourages the West to open its borders for refugees
>supported by the MSM and entire Western political establishment

Give me one good reason to support the Kurds besides le ebin deus vult meme

i support houthis because they fuck Saudi pigs i would even support jews if they start a war against Saudis. Saudis are cancer and they are trying to turn north africa to a salafie shithole.

in libya i support hafter because he is the only hope in this shithole he gathered what is left of the army and is actually fighting terrorism. anyone who support Libyan dawn is a drooling retard or simply someone profiting from there. because you have be a retard to support libyan dawn

Because DEUS KEK
And because kurds are irristible

Be careful Jihadi John. The mods killed a pro-ISIS shitposter yesterday.

You need to catch a bullet

With your head

Creatures like you are pure devils and enemies of the human species

think how easy it would be to skip school
or at least have a nap

>4000 reinforcements

what difference will numbers make?

>saa masses 5k troops for glorious raqqa offensive
>get attacked, get 80 kia
>wild retreat from everywhere
meanwhile

>rebels attack aleppo
>get as much as 1000 casualties, inflict a lot as well
>punch through saa defenses
>accomplish their mission
>losses meant something

Who was better gaddafi or the new republic?

Just have to hope that they won't retreat.
The Iraqi militias have become pretty brutal since they do most of the fighting against ISIS in Iraq.

Hezbollah sent hundreds of veterans.

I think their lines will hold. Yesterday was a taste. Like the rebels did a couple weeks ago, the SAA will escalate the intensity of its attacks each time until they break.

Hopefully the rebels do not have the morale or logistics left to mount a full attack inbetween SAA attempts.

better than merkel? both.

hezbollah troops are the probably the only guys on the SAA side with the tenacity fanaticism and willingness to fight matching that of al nusra, isis & co.
its a shame they dont get russian air support because of sneaky merchant deals. they also get bombed by the merchants on syrian soil

>literally said it was a plus that IS kill muslims
>this makes me pro-ISIS

Realising that IS winning would be the greatest thing for Western civilisation since the rise of Communism is the final stage of understanding this war.

Suck mein sujuk

Maybe he's just a technoob

If you want to argue it's him fine, I don't really know, but that wasn't what I was arguing with the other American about

Don't you guys think SAA is going overboard? not all people living in Alepo are moderate beheaders some are people just trying to get by and hold on to dear life and some may even still be loyal to the goverment.
Chemical attacks, firebombing, etc seems utterly cowardly after getting btfo in the field of battle.
At what point is a regime victory bitter sweet? its not even Syrians doing the fighting in the frontlines anymore, just foreigners killing Syrians.

But the UAE supports Hafter and they are in Yemen, so do you support Houthis or UAE? Sisi also is part of the war in Yemen, with his navy, and he's another Hafter ally

It just doesn't make sense for any Libyan to support Houthis no matter what side they're on

How do they do school attendance? do the girls pull pranks by switching names or are they afraid of getting stoned to death?

These are the last 'revealing' responses to alawite genocide when? yesterday.

He professes that he became a muslim & I assume full blown islamist at 16.

And he posted some shit that was probably hate speech in Canada.

His last post/ban was at like 3:45PM local time. Police attempted to arrest Aaron Driver around 4:30PM local time.

Just bomb the fuck out of this ´moderate´ supply line.

wow. how are there no screenshots of his posts

Which one of you fuckos reported him to the RCMP?
He was a good boy, he was just getting his life around. he didn't do nothing wrong.