Hello Sup Forums, i work in a refugee camp as an arabic translator (im white myself, i learned the language)

hello Sup Forums, i work in a refugee camp as an arabic translator (im white myself, i learned the language)

ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many generations will it take for the "refugees" to fully assimilate in your opinion?

do you bring your wife/gf with you?
;^)

Have your opinions on the refugees changed as a result of you working there?

I've heard Arabic is a difficult language because while it seems like a single language it is actually very diverse and some dialects are incomprehensible to each other
How do you deal with this?

Allahu akbar, mohammad jihad! Durka mohammed al-kebab!

This is all the arabic you need to know to get by.

How badly destroyed is your arsehole, due to all mudslime dindu cock that gets forced up there?

if 1. they drop their culture and try to assimilate, and 2. if europe actively attempts to assimilate them (which was NOT done with turks and maghrebians in the last decades), it will happen within one generation

but if any of those two conditions does not occur, they will never integrate and we will simply have more turk/maghrebian-like people im europe.

and im afraid the latter option will happen, simply because it's so difficult to fullfill thos two conditions

tfw no gf

desu i lived in an arab country before so i knew what to expect regarding their culture, style of interaction with others etc. i did however only now realize all the tiny difficulties they encouter in daily life that prevent them from integrating. i mean most of them have been here for 9+ months and still barely know a word of the language, partly because they have to take care of other things like their refugee status, housing, kids etc before finally attending lang courses
but lang courses are the most important thing for EVERYTHING here

on a scale from "they are all doctors and architects" to "they are all terrorists", how terrible are the refugees in reality

Seems about right, by that point there won't be any of us non-mudslime freaks left, if we don't stop them soon.

has any of the flotsam asked about things like how to get employed/civic engagement/general living legally?

what do you tell them? (also interested in emigrating to germany as a doctoral student/professional)

what ratio of real questions to "gibs" questions do you receive?

Why are you working to help these people?

Ask an experienced nation for that. The answer is: never. Not nowadays.

It was possible before the "global age", when people couldn't communicate easily and above all couldn't travel easily.
In France we have a lot of examples of successful immigrants, but it was during the times of colonies.

Now, what you can expect, at best, is a good start of the newcomers, and then an irremediable decline of the next generations. That's a statistic law.

tbqhfamalam, arabic is hard even for arabs
the fugees keep tellng me that before me there was a moroccan guy working as a translator but nobody understood him
and i am god given because i make sure i am being understood when i speak arabic, but i guess thats because as a foreigner i wont use specific/slangy expressions and will generally speak carefully and thus they understand me
regarding me understanding them, oh boy its a clusterfuck, iraqi and damascus dialect is actually quite understandable but aleppo is something from outer space, but even with aleppo it works out in the end, he might just have to repeat himself sometimes
but i guess its just a matter of time until i crack the aleppo dialect

Never

You are a filthy traitor to you own people

Odins Curse on you cunt

they will never assimilate. That same bullshit is what we were told about the mexicans. It is a lie. the cultures are to different

Refugees will never integrate if they truly believe Islam since Europe was built on christian values.

i think its: most arent terrorists (cmon you knew this, pol), but most are gonna be farmers/simple workers,obviously there is only a limited amount of doctors etc in syria

most people are gonna be quite religious and conservative tho

i mean i do some casual tests sometimes
eg when we talk about how europe is different from the ME i will mention that there is lots of degeneracy here, males marrying males, and they will usually react as if i reminded them of somethig horrible, they will lower and shake their heads etc

you see there is a difference between you guys opposing gay marriage and them opposing it, for you its a rational decision because of the implications of gay marriage for society, whereas they simply grew up in a place where gay marriage is to them what pedophilia is for the west - completely taboo, and witchhunt style pogroms for those that dare

What were your reasons for learing Arab?

Does you politicians and/or media recognize this issue at least or do they just pretend it doesn't exist?

Why do you help refugees

so what you are suggesting is that we should train specialized degeneracy-squads

learn them to kill gays and degenerates, reinstate death penalty, kill them too. two problems solved

lol yes pretty much ALL of them are asking about how to get gibs, why is this not free, etc
but desu they have no income and most of them have kids, so its understandable

i dont "blame" them
desu i never blamed them for coming to europe given the chance thanks to merkel, we would all have done the same if we were born in the shitty ME, i blame the politicians for letting them in (and MAYBE the west in general for meddling in the ME, but im not knowledgable on that topic so i am open to debate here. im not a leftist btw)

Will you vote for Afd

Will you allow them to erode and destroy your way of life and your genetic heritage so that no one will call you "racist"?

>gay marriage is to them what pedophilia is for the west - completely taboo, and witchhunt style pogroms for those that dare
wtf, i love muzzies now

Odin's curse... Odin... The Germans never believed in Odin, Odin is nordic you skullfucked Nazi dumbfuck

Why did your ID change? you must be some kind of shill posting all this refugeees are human too shit.

Durka durka mohamed Jihad!

We understand each other

OP, on a semi-unrelated note:

how bad is the refugee situation in germany?
website related sketches an image of doom for Deutschland, is this true?
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

Why cant they fucking behave?
In the local refugee center there is like at least one big brawl per week, several cases of theft and there was even a case of manslaughter.

how many times have you been raped Klara?

is that secretly why you do it?

i dont vote

work in refugee camps as a translator lol

because i wanted to get to know the issue first-hand
99% of all leftists and rightwingers only get their news from news outlets who all have their agendas

i talk to the people that even reporters cannot talk to without a translator. and btw most translators do a HORRIBLE job, i dont have formal translator training but i have been praised several times because i translate not only the content but the feeling/style/emotion, which i personally believe is essential to a translation. i have assisted professional arabic translators and ive seen the mistakes they do. and if a reporter bases his articles on this shitty translation then his article is gonna be even shittier. and a post about this article on goybook or 4chins is gonna be your ONLY source of information. i hope you now see how shitty of a source of information it is

8/10
Pretty funny desu I laughed

How many of them are open to christianity?

thankyou for bothering to learn arabic. if germans can't translate, then police and government services will be forced to use arab translators, and this is an intelligence advantage you can't give away.

So would you send them all back?

Of course they do. The problem of the "next generations" is well known.

But aside more welfare and "programs", they did not find any solution.

The only solution was proposed by De Gaulle, who said that there must be a quota of foreigners. But at that time it was considered as a romantic and passeist point of view. And now, with the evolution of the mentalities, it would be considered as racist and criminal. The global age...

Let the snake bite you, then find a cure.

Arabs have no equivalent of decorum or dignity. Their idea of dignity is material wealth. Their culture does not tell them to control themselves. Instead of "don't rape," they are told to rape people who will not make trouble, ie outsiders, slaves, the very poor. Their culture positive and unambiguously commands them to cause trouble if they are angry about something (and it's a "good cause," which is never something we would call a good cause). This is the theological basis of Islamic terrorism.

>im white myself
sure thing achmed

why do you think your government would fill the country with uneducated, unskilled, violent young men that are so different from your culture to the point that they would happily rape women and stab people in the name of their prophet?

How many refugees did you scam by promising them to speed up their asylum process if they pay you money?

desu i only know my local refugee camp, i cannot tell you what happens in all of germany. other camps might be very different

i think the big clashes, rapes, bombings etc are yet to come when the majority of the refugees will move to private housing (atm they're in camps) and will thus be in the midst of society.
ofc i hope it wont happen and i wish for the refugees they will not do any of this, but personally im sceptical

true, i guess its simply a clash of civilisations, they simply behave as they did in the ME

NONE lol

thanks, i didnt even realize this detail

well desu i would love to syria to be peaceful tomorrow and to send all of them back to their hometowns before they get a legal right to remain here forever because they stayed longer than x years and their kids are strongly connected to germany etc

> actively attempts to assimilate them
Assimilation is a one-way street. The host is not obliged to change to accommodate that which ostensibly wishes to integrate. People forget that most immigrants to the US went back home at some point. You deal with it or you fuck off and die.

>hello Sup Forums, i work

Stopped right there.

honestly, what % of them is from syria?

also, do you realize that islam is a political system that literally tells muslims to impose their religion on non believers? do you realize once they are a sizeable portion of germany they will not hesitate to use violence, as they did since the birth of muhammad? how does being guilty of treason feel?

Do you understand that ethnic Europeans are not welcoming these people?

nigger idk ask soros or something, i know as much as you do
im here to tell about the on-the-ground experiences

lel

sry i switched devices maybe i typed something wrongly

no
tbhfam i am immune now to being called a racists

if anybody tells me anything ill remind them that >i< was they one that helped refugees by translating and >i< am the one that has real-life experience with them

i can now say whatever i want

get on my lvl

The biggest advantage they have over us is that they have no guilt culture. Celebrating the conquest of Constantinopel? No problem! Denying the Armenian holocaust? No problem! Still practicing slavery? No problem!

why are you activly working on the islamisation and destruction of europe?

do you seriously believe that importing them into europe is an act of humanity and that you are doing humanitarian work?

>ethnic Europeans are not welcoming these people

On what planet do you live on?

the biggest advantage they have over us is that they pop 7 kids each and they are being funded by the state to do so

And do the refugees understand that they are not welcome here, at all?

>go to a country
>get free housing
>free money
>can commit crimes without going to jail
>locals are literally working for you for free
>not welcome

how should they think they are not welcome?

I know it's a shitpost but not every country is as cucked as yours is.

>belgium
>european terrorist hotspot

belgium is literally the only country thats worse than france and the UK. molenbeek and charleroi say hi.

Wodan, Odin, Jupiter, Zeus

They're all the same dude passed around adjacent cultures.

FICKI FICKI

when do you plan to poison their food and burn the whole place ?

I can drive to Molenbeek right now (12 o clock at night) if I want and walk with a big amount of cash in my hand and not get in trouble. There are still big companies situated in Molenbeek because Molenbeek is more like a disctrict, not a city or town. I don't think you really understand what this is. It's not a Detroit nigger ghetto you go through where you can get stabbed any minute.

>scroll
>see post from canada coming up
>scroll faster

tbhdesu, i think around 50-60 are from syria, and there are many from afghanistan, so i think around 70-90% are truly "refugees", as in they come from a real war zone, i only met a few that i highly doubted in what they were telling me
so desu i dont think its a HUGE problem that people were pretending to be syrians
i acknowledge it does happen
but this is not whats gonna destroy europe, its the sheer number of (real) syrian/afghani refugees

fuck you fucking bergjude, you're a polyglot yourself so that comment coming from you is especially retarded
did your grandpa never tell you to win the war you must speak the language of the enemy?
enjoy the upcoming race war if none of you speak a word arabic
as if learning a language means i fucking love their culture

this
esp refugees, since they get more gibs for every kid

i plan to come out of this work without a knife in my back, that would be enough, thank you

yeah im sure you can.

belgium is a fucking muslim shithole. not that france and the uk and germany arent. but dont act like belgium isnt full of cucked leftists and muslim scum that's slowly taking over. you are in denial.

>i fucking love their culture

If you loved murdering people that don't agree with your religion you wouldn't be working there.

I don't think you niggers understand what Molenbeek is. Here's a map. Left is Molenbeek, 2km (1.25 miles) to the right is the CENTER of the tourist area, where "Manneke Pis" (the little kid who is taking a piss) is situated.
The only thing that separates Molenbeek from the tourist area is the fucking train station.

We're maybe cucked but the francophone world is beyond saving. Was shocked the last time I was in Brussels and Paris, not comparable.

to be fair when i was a tourist in bruxelles i had about 3-4 arab kids offer me drugs, i saw a shitton of homeless people getting wasted everywhere, and weird muslims hanging about. whats up with that if thats supposed to be the touristy area of the capital. i even saw homeless people and muslims by the EU buildings lol

In which city do you live?

Brussels has been far gone already. It used to be almost completely dutch but now French speaking is dominating Brussels.

you realize that current france will be germany in

Forgot the map.

>did your grandpa never tell you to win the war you must speak the language of the enemy?
your grandpa got fucked in the ass in ww2 by people who knew jackshit german. to make that statement you seriously have to be retarded. obviously he was a cuck who cucked you to waste your life by learing the language of some savages and aiding their invasion. congrats, i guess.

Do you think they'll ever close the border?

does the map show how many muslims are popping out 5+ kids each?

I can respect your decision to actually talk to those people, honestly I can't blame them, I mean I want their fucking heads for the rapes and sexual abuse of young girls in swimming pools but they aren't the ones at fault really, it's the propaganda that was drilled into westerners and Germans in particular that being nice and inoffensive would lead to a world of peace and friendship, I hate our government and mainstream politics and the fact that right wingers are seen as nazis and that liberals are literally ruining this country and Europe.

What are you even doing with them? Do you get up in the morning, run to your local refugee camp and then talk about ficki ficki? Do they ask you about german women and how to get them? Do they talk about any delusions they had?

>Stalingrad
Fucking kek

Based deutshbro, keep up the good work. It's interesting to read your first hand account. Maybe you should consider in working intelligence.

I think it will happen if the "deal with turkey fails, Europe might be under Merkels reign but the other countries don't want to put up with this shit any longer.

the deal with turkey is useless considering germany has like 3 million turks, and 2 million new muslim friends, all breeding like rabbits. seems a bit late to go back.

Yes, we have an affinity for rapid self destruction.

>
IF

How much does the German government pays you to shill here?

Every week you make one of these threads pretending to be a translator, a volunteer, a chef and so on.

Everyone sage.

good question, i think they will severaly reduce the incoming flow, but the refugees that are in, are in, and we'e already over a million

agree with the first paragraph

lol i mostly translate in govt offices or at the doctors
this teaches me a lot about them/their lives

thx m9

yes i dont think itll happen either

I didn't say that it would change anything, I know full well that the long term effects of this will fuck Germany in its rear really good, it will probably be a slow decline but Germany poisoned itself with this, the turks and other immigrants in Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Munich what have you are already extremely violent and cost a lot of money.

how many raped per month?

Are you getting paid well?

Where do you work in Germany?

>How badly destroyed is your arsehole, due to all mudslime dindu cock that gets forced up there?
Lol UK your country is just as bad.

confirmed for troll.

>hey guys, the muslim prophet might have fucked 9 year olds, the religion might legitimize the abuse of women, especially women that are nonbelievers, these guys might get married to little girls in their countries and behave like animals even when they move to europe, following the teachins of their prophet which in their religion is the LITERAL word of god, but in the end, the REAL bad guys are the ones who point it out

please kill yourself, troll or not

There is a map on Facebook, XY Einzelfall, there are "vergewaltigungen" "sexuelle Belästigung" etc committed by fickis

Shitposting cant be everyones job m8y

edgy bro

How many generations will it take for Europe to assimilate to "refugee" culture?
>ftfy

Are there any unattended Syrian lolis?

Considering visiting at some point. Every little helps.

interesting observation

>Dont have time to lean language, busy dealing with refugee status, kids, housing.
Funny how you dont mention WORK. THESE STUPID INBREED NIGHERS DONT WORK JUST LIKE THE NIGGERS AND ARABS IN AMERICA.

SHIT SKINS ARE WORTHLESS

?? what are you even referring to?

kek

there are but the jugendamt takes them right away, i dont work with them

>implying the refugees are trying to save people weaker than them
>implying a little girl would make it alive surrounded by dozens of hungry ahmeds

OP is kill