Why are the worst written characters now the face of this show this shit is just another LOTR little princess is going...

Why are the worst written characters now the face of this show this shit is just another LOTR little princess is going to rid her dragons into the throne room

manly good looking jon snow is going going to defeat the big bad evil zombie white walkers" who at the moment are no different from orcs evil becasue they are evil no fucking explanation"

they will get marry give the north to sansa Bran will become gandalf and live happy every after for a 1000 years FUCK U writing team

Jon did have a good story arc until season 4

I have hope that Jon dies at the penultime episode of the show while killing walkers, that makes his lover Daenerys full mad, and Jorah is forced to slaughter her cause nobody else has balls to do it

Tyrion will raise their baby until he comes of age and becomes king

That would be an acceptable final for me, giving the current sgate of the show

This. Danny becoming mad Queen and Jorah killing her is the only thing that will salvage the series and shows end.

if she was to go up against someone like little finger she would, be destroyed

I really hope Jon doesn't end up fucking his aunt. Like unless he does it without knowing they're related.

Well we all know John is Daenery's blood kin. If a paper saying his dad wed his mom before raping her shows up, he is rightful king. That might put a spin on the story.

incest doesnt matter & if these last 2 season is written right they will use that to get sansa and little finger to get the north from him pushing him in danny arms making danny and jon vs the starks

nut they wont cause the need to tell the stupid fucking generic fantasy shit

I really hope the white walkers just steamrolls everything. Kill everyone, zero human survivors, just super nihilist end.

Sansa will end ruling both the North and the Vale (with her puppet husband Robyn)

Littlefinger will die in what seems to me will be a bullshit way, mayne Sansa pushing him off that whell in the Vale Castle, Moon eye, I believe that is how it was called

fuck rightful and all that shit this show is said to be different and the best player of the game wins and those players are tyrion littlefinger and varys

Fuck blood and prophecy give us a fucking real story not all this dragon and magic shit

I used to think that Varys would end up dead, but now I am starting to doubt it. Liked him more in early seasons, when he was morally ambiguous
Littlefinger will be killed by Sansa, and Tyrion will rule the kingdoms until Jon and Dany's baby Rhaegar comes of age

then fuck this show it makes no sense other then to pander to plebs for someone like litle finger to lose at the moment noone in the north is on his level

yeah and also the same shit will happen in the books and george will be exposed as the hypocrytical fraud that he is

I feel genuinely bad for the fans of this shit franchise that deluded themselves into thinking this series is somehow "more mature" and "different" fantasy than other fantasy

that is fucking bullshit if they make him fall for her and she is his downfall this is a man who ate she his whole like and so close to the throne he fucks up everything fuck that shiw and fuck this show if they does that they want to give the little princess danny or the white knight hero jon the throne FUCK THIS SHOW FUCK IT

The warriors well never follow Tyrion and Varys. Sorry but real life they would have trouble getting support from anyone. In History the Little Finger's rarely make it big, most are killed off before then. He had a chance if the wife had not gone insane. He using other players money and troops. The big thing is that no one trusts him anymore. Everyone knows he is in it for himself.

THis

>Littlefinger will die in what seems to me will be a bullshit way,

One of the best schemers in the Game...

>gets stabbed

I've never read the books or the show but I've been getting into Sword and Magic fantasy lately and everyone seems to be circlejerking the GoT books "it's like GoT but funnier". Are the books any good? Cause the author seems like a complete retard

thenill be happy if all the danny jon snow die and they form an illuminati to rule but fuck danny or jon ruling

Yes and no - they never seem to go anywhere after the 1st book. The author has come out and stated the book company made him add books to what was a 3 book story. So that is where a lot of the filler side story lines must come from.

Just go read Pratchett's Discworld, its like lord of the rings written by the better monty python members.

Going Postal and Guards Guards are two plot lines that are great to jump into for the discworld series. Vimmes starts Dirty Harry but ends up

The first three books are great

Books 4 and 5 have good things in them, but they are in severe need of trimming

I disagree. The first three books are great and end with what feels like a build-up to something big happening.... BUT THEN...

Books four and five just slow down to a crawl. There is some good drama in there, but a lot of chapters and characters needed to be cut entirely.

god yes, this show is so terrible im actually rooting for the whitewalkers

you seem upset