What does he even do again? Why hasn't he done anything to change his life instead of heading back to phase 1?

What does he even do again? Why hasn't he done anything to change his life instead of heading back to phase 1?

Status quo is bitch.

If by any chance you've read Hellblazer, you'd know that his life does change, the thing is that it keeps getting shittier, and shittier. It's the weight of all the things he have done, magical and not. And the fact that he despises himself.

Besides by the time of return to Ravenscar, when oce again he meets with the golden boy, he was again in his way to put his life back in track

honestly i wished hellblazer was something like preacher or lucifer where there were only 60 something issues,

with only one writer to maintain a story where there's a beginning point and an endpoint;

and with all storylines somewhat connecting to each other without any retconning and stuff.

Just read Delano's run if that's what bothers you. Consider Ennis, Jenkins et al as separate continuities.

I felt like Jenkins was a good continuation from Delano. Underrated run IMO. I agree with you overall on reading Delano and Ennis though.

Partialy because things always catch up to him partialy because he keeps getting roped into things and partialy because he would not know what do do with himself if he got out of the game

His life is fucked after like 6 issues when a demon gives him a demon blookd transfusion.

Ever since then and based on all the shit he's done before that he's basically haunted. Shit follows him everywhere and there's practically nothing he can do about it.

He's a doomed character and pretty much has to just revel in it.

Milligan tried. And it was so shite, it's killed the whole series.

>Try to enjoy new Hellblazer
>Wonder Woman and Captain Shazam in the first fucking issue

FUCKING WHY. CAPESHIT IS CANCER, TURNS EVERYTHING INTO DRECK IT TOUCHES

I liked the last 100 issues. And the creative team had nothing to do with DC ending the Vertigo run and bringing him into the DCU as PG shite. That was DC's decision alone

Im cautiously optimistic for his rebirth.

His dcyou ended incredibly well and his rebirth issue was mostly prety good it just shit the bed at the end (i really hope they dont use that to resolve any more conflicts it was fucking retarded.)

I lm not to concerned about those capes appering as long as it does not become a regular thing and it served a purpouse of showing how john leaves a trail of people that hate him.

>cautiously optimistic
>about a Hellblazer where the word "shit" is censored

Stop.

Ok yeah i really am sick of the censored swearing at least dcyou had cool loking runes the new ones just look stupid

>Constanteen the Heckblazer had him sitting in a pentacle naked, with his junk covered by shadows

Reee

Nudity and black magic are fine but we cant allow swearing

>What does he even do again?
Exorcisms mostly

I really hope his rebirth series ends up good Sup Forums
I really hope they dont fuck up chas like cw did

Americans have a really twisted sense of morality.

At least its not a marvel comic so he still smokes

It stems from the comic code, anti-merican, sir.

What does he do again?

He talks bullshit, mostly.