Do you pray regularly, Sup Forums?

First and foremostly, pray for the cleansing of your soul with begging for forgiveness for your sins from God. Thank Him for enabling you to live up to this moment with giving you food and everything else that helps your heart keep pumping. Ask of Him to let into you the Holy Spirit so that your eyes become wide open and your mouth learns how to properly spread His word.
Then, proceed to pray for the well-being of everything outside of yourself.
Our prayers have never been as important in these dark, perverse times, do not forget that.
God bless you my brothers (and sisters if any).

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlyhlC8-oCs&feature=youtu.be
ucg.org/the-good-news/the-early-church-was-not-communist-and-neither-was-jesus
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serbs aren't human, you're just a bunch of inbred apes

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlyhlC8-oCs&feature=youtu.be

The truth will set you free.

Now there, don't bring in your wavered soul here. Pray, brother, pray.

Indeed it will.

>Praying to le hebrew god

Toppest of kex my dude, why have you not swallowed the true redpill that is atheism, believing in such gods in the current year makes you pathetic.

Believing in them, maybe

But it's undeniably that religion brings morals with it, atheism does not

Although I believe the old Gods are the only true European religion

The only true religion is Christianity.
There's still hope for you, pray.

There is no Hebrew god. That's what the Jews believe in.
There is only one and only God, which is the God of everything that breathes and doesn't breathe.
I'll pray for you my dear user brother, you can't even imagine how far away from the truth you currently are. Only God may help you to get to the right path again, as his mercy has helped me too

Man needs to stop sucking up to their gods all the time, although i know why some would. The bible is sort of a law book too.

They should not be wasting time praying when they could do other productive stuff.

I appreciate that my fellow user, maybe some day i too will be enlightened. But untill then i shall consume my time on valuable things. *Tips my fedora slowly to you* Goodluck further my good sir.

>wasting time praying
Oh, only one that has never taken part in a prayer can claim something like this.
Believe me, I was the same, until I finally felt the real strength that a prayer has within itself (after attending Divine Liturgy for a few months regularly).
You wouldn't believe it.
Now I pray regularly wherever I go, my soul years for constant prayer.

Luck with you too brother, you seem like a kind hearted man, God bless you.

>Worshipping a nonexistent figure with inconsistent rules without knowing why you're doing it
it doesn't get more cucked than this.

God isn't a "figure".
But I know it never gives any results when debating an atheist, since God is simply not something you can lump in some sort of a scientific theory as they expect it to be. So I won't even try.
But I'll keep praying for the non-believers to have their eyes finally open with the mercy that is God.

U ime oca i sina i svetoga duha, Amin

Yes, how else am I going to save my ass once I die?

I završi sa Oče naš ne bi li imao večeras miran san, brate Srbine.

Oče naš ne bi li imao večeras miran san

Don't use curse words, please. Do not forget what the Holy Bible says about that.
Ephesians 4:29
"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."
But besides that, God bless you, keep praying. Remember to do God's will in real life first and foremost, prayer comes after that.

Good one :^)

>I like you Serb, you actually attempt to be a true Christian unlike others in this "Christian board."

It honesly feels good when you let go all that religious bullshit

I'm sorry for whatever experience with so called "religious people" you've had which made you think that way, since I suppose it was something like that, wasn't it. I too had that dilude my thinking and let me stray from the path I wished to head for originally. I sincerely hope that afterall, God does have mercy on you and opens your eyes once and for always when the time comes.

I don't really see how I'm "attempting" anything, but I guess I should thank you, American brother.
But I wouldn't exactly agree, I've seen plenty of kind hearted Christians around here. And even those that do not follow the scripture throughoutly are not for us to judge, the good thing is that they're holding onto Christianity, we may only pray that God will open their eyes one day so that they can willfully live according to His law.

>worshipping a communist hippie bastard-son of palestinian kikes
>true because illiterate sandniggers said so
>european religion
>muh skywizard

Ultimate bluepill tbqhfamalam

>Inb4 fedora tipping

No experience just critical and logical thinking.
u don't belive Santa Claus or Harry Potter, now why don't u belive, because no evidence good jab

>Do you pray regularly, Sup Forums?
No, that would be silly.
Go to if you want to talk about your weirdo superstitions.

>worshipping a communist hippie bastard-son of palestinian kikes
Stop this meme. God promotes private property. Thou Shalt Not Steal.

>true because illiterate sandniggers said so
Yea, illiterate people somehow, with nothing but papyrus and bronze age ink, preserved the word of God near perfectly for thousands of years.

>muh skywizard
You wish you were a fedora tipper. You sound more like a 15 year old Manson fan

I truly like the altruist way of life which you have adopted, it requires a lot of sacrifice. Bless you friend.

I go in the woods, deep breathe to a highly relaxed state, take in the sun, sky, trees and animals.

It's so much better than praying to a fake god.

>God promotes private property
Why did early Christians described in the Bible live as proto-commies, owning nothing/everything being communal property?

God bless you too, brother.
I'm just going to leave my e-mail here as I do oftenly since I like talking to polite Christian Sup Forumsacks from time to time when I stumble upon some, so if you feel like talking, don't hold back.
[email protected]
This goes out to anyone else in this thread too.

>knowing nothing about the religion you worship

>Americans

I honestly don't know why you faggots waste your time on this myth.

The real truth and all the answers lie in nature.

You can learn more about yourself, your purpose and the nature of life by watching a couple hours of nature documentaries than you can by sitting in any fucking church listening to a robe wearing child molester who feeds you uncooked bread.

A few reasons

ucg.org/the-good-news/the-early-church-was-not-communist-and-neither-was-jesus

I wish I did, but right now I'm honestly a doubting Catholic.

I try to pray but i just can't.

It feels hypocritical.

>ucg.org
>source

Pick one, and one only faggot

I do pray every night.

Oh brother, but you are clearly not aware that in that mere "action" if I may say so that you've described just now, you did actually send out a prayer to God. Aren't His creations magnificient, those creations that you've just mentioned? Didn't you feel amazed by looking at them and feeling them, didn't you just then send out your prayer to God, with your thaknfulness for these beautiful creations of His?
There is lots of hope for you, God bless.

Lots of love for you, my Orthodox brother, God bless.

God bless you too.

Considering that the explanation for nature given in the bible is dead wrong and in the wrong order, I'd say that it's total nonsense.

We also know the real story in its near entirety, none of it requires the bible to be true. In fact the very opposite.

>

I pray every 100 years, does it count?

I understand you brother, I felt so too not even that long ago. Though I was already a Christian before that, I can only now say that God has finally really touched my heart and melted it with it's warmth. I can only thank for having the opportunity to attend a prayer in such a sacred monastery (of which name I won't mention) in which a Saint has lived in, in which this moment has occured. From there on, I started praying regularly, even without the already existing written prayers.
You just wait for the moment God enables you to pray whole-heartedly, that moment will surely come my brother, I can assure you, if you keep following the right path that is.

*with His warmth

Are you reffering to the Genesis and the rest of the Old scripture?

i do pray regularly, now i'm focusing on praying for 3 persons(2females and a male) to come to christ, btw god bless orthodox bro!!

Besides praying that rarely, would you say you are at least trying to follow His word as much as you can?

I pray for forgiveness and to express gratitude a few times a week. I feel guilty asking for anything else because it seems we deserve this fate. I cannot ask for mercy or strength because these hard times are direct results of our sins and now we must face them, so I just say sorry and thank you every once in a while and I truly feel peace from doing so

That truly warms my heart, I too will keep praying for the non-believers to come to Christ as I always have, God bless.

a christian leaf? :^) wot now i can die in peace ! :^)

I think it's only because my entire family came from Yugoslavia. There are no other Christian leafs found here naturally other than first or second Gen immigrants

>Yea, illiterate people somehow, with nothing but papyrus and bronze age ink, preserved the word of God near perfectly for thousands of years.

Hey man sorry to break it to you but the bible is very different from when it was first written. You're not reading the 'word of God', you're reading a text thats been translated dozens upon dozens of times by retarded monks, the Bible stopped being the Bible long ago.

Again, sorry you had to find out this way.

You have a very kind soul for which God will surely repay you, so do not feel guilt for giving out a plea to your Father now and then, it is the only way with which we can hope He will still have mercy on us.

Question my brother,
Can any regular Christian become Orthodox? If so, how?

Oh shit. You mean by magic that thousands of manuscripts that traveled thousands of miles somehow ended up being corrupted nearly the exact same way?

The bible itself acknowledges and warns of this. It says that the Lord is spirit and that it is hidden in between the texts. It warns that letters kill spirit and to avoid getting tangled in the shallow surface words alone. This is why Sola scriptura is heresy and one of the main duties of the church, to have a enormous community preserve and debate and interpret the word of God over thousands of years, because we know the English words in the bible you bought from chapters isn't enough on its own.

To me I find it ironic how similar atheists and creationists are in the sense that neither is able to stop seeing the bible as 100% literal

which is sad desu i want to go to canada but that annoys me FeelsBadMan

god bless u too!

Of course he can, brother.
Just find an Orthodox church nearby you, my advice would be to attend the Divine Liturgy for some time first and get to understand the sensibility of the Orthodox faith throughoutly. Then, the whole act of baptization will appear much more Holy. You should simply approach one of the priests and say that you wish to get baptized - and that's a done deal.
Do not feel in any way weird for getting baptized at such an old age, I too got baptized out of my own will once I grew up.
God with you, brother, good luck.

you get baptized

I pray every night in bed.

I usually ask that he reminds me of himself throughout the next day.
Praying before sleep is nice but I often realize that I spent my entire day without thinking of him.

Canada is enormous you must realize. From one side to the other holds numerous unique and very different cultures. You just have to pick the right place for what you want. The "leaf" stereotype you're used to on poll and from our prime minister is basically just Toronto and Ontario. I'm from the redneck part of Canada where everyone is conservative and owns guns and hunts moose and is white, we are hated for being redneck by the rest of Canada but it's nothing like the leaf stereotype from Sup Forums. Likewise you can go to french canada for a unique culture and disdain for English canada mixed with hardcover xenophobia, or eastern canada for old white populations who have been in Canada the longest and developed unique accents with kind of a weird Scandinavian fishing culture. Just pick the place you'd like to experience, think of the different regions as different countries within a country to choose from.

Yeah you know, the bible.

Yes but not to YHWH

What if Jaysus was just another Annunaki amongst a plethora of competing families wrestling for control of the slave race known as humans?

If you feel guilty for not thinking of Him, do not be afraid, he will undoubtly see it and forgive you whole-heartedly and mercifully as He always does. If in need to remind yourself of Him, just look around you with wide eyes opened, and you will be reminded.
God bless.

>tfw always lose faith
>tfw don't go to church anymore
>tfw don't even remotely live like a christian anymore

There's an Orthodox club opening up at my uni this semester; hopefully it will help. I joined a Bible study with a bunch of generic Christians about a year ago but I was just going through all the motions and not really genuine with what I said.

Unless you're Mormon, you're doing religion wrong

just want to ask ur opinion on quebec ik they speak french but if i speak english i just can't go there?

If you don't persevere in mental prayer and meditation, you're obviously going to lose faith because you are even trying.

*aren't

Atheists keep reffering to the Old testament as the scripture Christains follow word to word for some reason, won't you ever understand that Christians first and foremostly follow the New testament? Why do you think a New testament even exists? Do you know the meaning of the word "testament"?

imo orthodox are the the type of chrisitans that is hard to leave faith coz alot of depth in orthodox doctorine so gl m8! god bless u!

couldn't agree more!!!!

I pray every day. To the same God, but unrelated to your bullshit christian nonsense.

I wish you all the luck brother, God's with you.
Also
>
I'd like to know how that club works out for you, and besides that, try to help with possibly getting you to strentghen your faith (though I can only do little much, the rest's up to God).

>Here we can see the Serb in his most devious form. He attempts to emulate Humanity through one of it's greatest flaws, belief. Mankind have since the dawn of time been a naïve creature with a lust for knowledge. This is now being used against her.

>You can clearly see the Serb is attempting to bond with the Human through the use of imagery as portrayed by it's choice of pic related. He wishes to come off as a pious man of God, for in his mind - this will surely impress the Human.

>Out of all Slavs, the Serb is possibly the most jew-like in both his appearance and ways. They call him the "Server" or "the Deciever" for his way of manipulating opinion and stabbing even his kind in the back. His recent invention being the Kebab Removal man, as ahistorical as it is - it is still widely believed to be a fact.

>In this episode the Serb is trying to manifest his humanoid position within the animal kingdom. By bonding with the human king over their abstract creation, the Serb hopes to achieve greatness among his kind but mostly to shift opinion in his favor. The Serb cannot exist without validation, so he seeks to expand his devious influence where ever it is possible. He lurks in ever forum and in ever corner, Waiting... Lusting... And Hungering for Recognition.

>And when he finally gets it he smiles in an almost inhuman way, as to suggest that he has "won". One can only guess what his next plan will be or what he will do with his recently gathered spotlight, what ominous plans for white human betrayal he holds. One should be vary, after two world wars, of the Serbs master plans.

>He is not only the deceiver of the Slavs, but the wolf of mankind!

I was born into an Orthodox family and baptized at a Greek church, but my family is not very religious so I was never really invested in my faith...

Thanks bro, I'll do my best to get back on the right path.

I really can't read all of this, sorry Sven.
If not copy-pasta, I must say I'm quite amazed at your will to write something this long.

gl bro! don't forget to spread the word :3

Yes I've realized that myself. Lately I've been trying to pray anytime temptation gets to me or just for simple guidance whenever I'm idle. It's starting to help root out a lot of the sin and carelessness that's probably kept me from really knowing Him for so long.

I'm really amazed with the amount of faith expresed here by none other than Americans (I'm not undermining you, it's just a surprise). Again, don't hold back on contacting me, I'm desperately interested in talking with people who are only now trying to get on the His path.

Delightful to hear, God bless!

99% of them speak English too. They are almost all bilingual, or you will at least be able to find someone in the business/building who is. They absolutely despise English Canadians because we do not speak French yet it is one of our official languages so they see it as our duty to learn, and they see us as oppressing them, but a non Canadian foreigner is not viewed with this same disdain and they are treated very well. Montreal is fun but degenerate, a very liberal young artistic place , but Quebec City is the more beautiful classical european feeling

thx alot for the help ! god bless u!

God Bless everyone in this thread!

Will do buddy!

>I'm really amazed with the amount of faith expresed here by none other than Americans
I think it's because the country is becoming more and more of a Godless hell hole by each passing day, so a lot of people are turning to a higher purpose for some guidance.

Do you ever post on double chan's /christian/ board? I haven't been there in a while, but they have a nice Orthodox community there even though the board as mostly traditionally Catholic. They helped me a lot with questions and advice when I needed it.

God bless from USA.

Recently I came back to believing in God. Had some stuff happen to my brother and it felt so good to just let Him in. At the end of the day it's hard to call myself something beyond Agnostic, but I do believe and I'm happy to have it back.

>I think it's because the country is becoming more and more of a Godless hell hole by each passing day, so a lot of people are turning to a higher purpose for some guidance

My same exact thought. I have only returned to God once I've went through a hell hole you speak of myself myself. Thankfully, His hand had appeared in front of me in the very last moment.
> Do you ever post on double chan's /christian/ board? I haven't been there in a while, but they have a nice Orthodox community there even though the board as mostly traditionally Catholic. They helped me a lot with questions and advice when I needed it.
No I don't, though that sounds interesting.

God bless brother.

Do any of you really religious? If so, are your family religious? If yes, what will happen to your family if you become irreligious?

Not nearly as much as I should.

Listen to this fucking retard talking for God. What a fucking dumb piece of shit. Honestly praying does jack shit you fucking useless shits.

>believing in religion
>2016

Kill yourselves.

My family isn't religious, I was brought up in a pretty non-religious family, but I returned to the faith of my forefathers out of my own will. Though they'd say they believe in God, they don't particularly visit church (ever) nor do they get involved in the Holy Secrets. They find no problem in me being religious, actually, I'm slowly perceiving how they're slowly unknowingly becoming more Christian as time passes. I pray to God that he'll bring them to come to know the beauty of the Orthodox faith.