Thor Ragnarog ENDING LEAKED

Recent leaks are saying Odin dies at some point during the movie and relinquishes the throne of Asgard to Thor with his dying breath. The movie however ends with Thor feeling the 9 realms and Earth still need him as an active protector so he hands over his kinghood to Heimdall.

BLACKED

>hemidell

[SPOILER] >king of aryan asgards [/SPOILER]

KEK

We wiz kings

snore who cares

HOL UP HOL UP

I hear she gets GREENED during this. Confirm?

I've decided to drop Marvel anyway. I'm cool.

Kang?!

post more fat tittings

Odin dies AGAIN?

zzzz...yeah..who cares ?
I mean it's just another episode from the MCU tv show. The same shit will happen again in the next episode.

I thought Thanos was going to kill him at the start of IW and fuck up Asgard forcing Loki and Thor to work together

Heimdall will be busy ruling Asgard, finding the dark tower and being a spy for MI6. There should be more roles for such a hard working black man.

>Thor 1: Dad almost died, now he is asleep recovering!
>Thor 2: Mom died!
>Thor 3: Dad died!
Yet another proof that Thor is the lesser MCU franchise, which is an achievement

Wasn't Odin replaced by Loki. Did I miss them resolving that?

>odin dead

We already know that

>Thor choosing being a protector over the throne
With Janepussy on Midgard it was obvious

>Idris Elba become King of Asgard
Sweden is already infiltrated by Islam enjoying sweet Nordic pussy, why the surprise?

I wish someone would make that Hulk/Black Widow fuck edit but with Hulk and Kat's character in Thor.

But Odin ain't dead by the end of Dark World.

Elba is not black

His first decree: all women 30 and younger must pair up with the nearest BBC and leave white bois in the cuckshed where they belong.

I seriously thought Odin was already dead. The Thor series is probably the most boring capeshit series for me.

Then what is he? Is he transracial?

If it's forced then it isn't cucking.

does odin have a heart attack when hel makes him her pusyslave?

He's African American.

He's from England mate.

He's British American.

Affirmative action at its finest