I'm 20 minutes in and the movie isn't even that bad, Sup Forums...

I'm 20 minutes in and the movie isn't even that bad, Sup Forums. Of course it's not that great either but you made it look WAAAAAY worse than it actually is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdnKOdaOsfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not your personal blog, Heinz. No one cares

K... keep me posted

>still using windows 7

>watching it in german

How do they translate ebonics?

wow did you pirate this movie? are you kidding me? No wonder the movie didn't make money, thieves like you just stole it.

>you made it look WAAAAAY worse than it actually is.
You're confusing us with every trailer they released

>german
>comedy
>german comedy
not even once...

Using Windows at all

Nobody cares deutschebag.

Okay, I've just passed the first scene with the black woman and yeah, Sup Forums is always right. She really is fucking annoying. She was standing right in front of a fucking FLYING BLUE GHOST and she literally talked to him as he was some guy who got lost in the subway.
Yeah, totally not retarded. Because you meet glowing people who can shoot bolts from their fingers everyday.

Eat a dick, jew. Your people will never earn a single cent from me if it's not necessary.

it's tumblr the movie where le strong independent womyn succeed with hordes of dumb useless males everywhere... also ghosts

You are no son of mine.

>you made it look WAAAAAY worse than it actually is

We didn't SJW, feminists, and gibsmedat lazy fucks did

They don't want to make original content they want to steal existing content, do gender change, change color pallets and demand full revenue.

That's not how this industry works. I am a man. I don't go around bitching and demanding that Frozen, Little Mermaid, Snow White, and other female oriented movies suddenly become masculine and have male protagonists for THE SAKE OF PROGRESS.

They could have made this successful but that was never their intent.

no one cared about the movie
they hated being labeled misogynists for not wanting to see the movie

Refugees

>VLC

>Implying people care about shitty reboot #54
back 2
>>

Okay... it's getting worse.

They should really have cut her out. Or at least made her a bit more serious. This whole LE FUNNEY WOMIN XDDDDD is annoying.

spoilers: pol doesn't care about movie quality. they're just really butthurt when white males aren't front and center

look at Force Awakens. pol shilled against it nonstop citing Rey feminism and Finn being black. it still ended up being the third highest grossing film of all time

they're like that kid who throws a tantrum when other kids get attention

>VLC
>IE
>Shill thread.

HOLY SHIT! WTF!! HE IS JANINE?!

Bring dich um.

Mmmmm Thor.

Wowa, are you allowed to tell a jew to eat a dick or say nigger? I thought that was illegal there

>pol doesn't care about movie quality. they're just really butthurt when white males aren't front and center

Sounds like you are just in massive denial.

German comedy is no laughing matter, user

Yeah, they know, but the main audience of this movie was the teenage girl who thinks that's what constitutes a political opinion.

watching it Bootleg and not supporting your feminist overlords what a faggot , Step Up Fagpai

Turns out he's dumb as fuck. Weird.
>implying i watch the movie because im a feminist supporter and not because of Sup Forums

Even if you ignore the shitty writing, the shitty acting, and the shitty effects...

The studio literally threatened to sue Bill Murray if he didn't agree to do a cameo. That alone is reason enough not to see this movie.

> The studio literally threatened to sue Bill Murray if he didn't agree to do a cameo. That alone is reason enough not to see this movie.
Source?

This doesn't count:
youtube.com/watch?v=cdnKOdaOsfs

Posting in epic thread.

pic related