The anti-trumpers have moved on to slander

I live in Utah and I've been seeing this go around.

It's not a real tweet.
The misinformation has reached a new level. People I know are actually getting upset about this, automatically assuming it's real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iyzoa3pbXs8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGbxVGKdXc
youtube.com/watch?v=ITL4NqOKmzk
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12236
xhamster.com/movies/6331358/fat_tits_slut_titfucks_with_floppy_tits.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is real, why are you shilling so hard for Trump?

It's not real

He's not wrong you know

source of your image? looks like a fb file name.

Yeah I've seen it on FB 3 times today.

Just when I thought the lugenpresse couldn't sink any lower.

SPREAD THIS

THIS IS LITIGATION TERRITORY

Why do you still shit the bed?

I tried to explain to each of the people who posted it that it is not real and they are spreading misinformation.

One of them told me it doesn't matter because it is helping to "solve the problem of racism and bigotry"

Make a similar tweet from Hillary and post it, we'll spread it.

huh, so literal slander now?

bump for interest. confirmed it's not just some Australian on here?

Why are people so dead-set on ruining Trump?

Hillary Clinton is straight-up evil. She's committed crime, after crime, after crime, after crime and she has no remorse for any of it at all. Why do people refuse to see what a truly garbage human she is?

Glenn Beck sucks ass.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

Like this?

Because social media is run by self-proclaimed SJWs

actually the majority of people don't want to vote for either of them but feel pigeonholed into casting a mainstream ballot. only the clintons want to ruin trump. it's not the press's fault, they've become so stupid that the merely report on things public officials tell them and nothing more

Divine. Exactly something she could say.

There is unedited video of Hillary Clinton saying she'll raise taxes on the middle class.
There's nothing fake or real she can say that will hurt her at this point.

If they can't be the victim they have to lie to make the story real EVERY TIME. Watch Gavin Mcninnis last few videos.
youtu.be/Iyzoa3pbXs8

Tell them it's not real, and it's false propaganda.

Either they'll develop hostility towards the anti-Trump movement.... Or they already made up their mind and believe it cause they want to.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGbxVGKdXc

RT/share this?

>they're faking artifacts now
fairly high level.

still not high enough level to fool Sup Forums's braintrust.

This is the kind of dangerous trolling that can fuck up Reddit, though. Impressive.

so when will the wave of hillary "quotes" hit FB?

source?

Also, what's the general opinion of Trump and Hillary in Italy?

I can whip fake ones out faster than you can wipe your ass.

Joke's on you, I don't wipe

>source?
that's from a wikileaks dnc thread, I don't have a link to the original email just the images I saved from it.

>Also, what's the general opinion of Trump and Hillary in Italy?
I've no idea honestly, I never talk about politics outside pol.

nice OC? reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=ITL4NqOKmzk

nvm found the source: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12236

Mommy does it for you?

Let them be stupid and feel duped.

And it's targeting Mormons, who are the textbook illustration of good people who are gullible and tribally sensitive.

Former Utahfag here.

I reckon it's all the hardcore Cruzlims/cuckservatives who are still butthurt about the whole thing so they're spreading propaganda.

Yep, just made one myself.

It won't work without the "-H" at the end.

Im flying to Salt Lake next week. Any tips?

saw it here last night.
The accent could've been a bit better

Please make more of these

It's squarely Trump's fault that one can put his name on basically any given shitpost and it will sound like something he wrote, so much so that it has to be fact-checked as real or fake.

The fact that this is a viable tactic says something about your candidate. Does it not?

You're defending slander user.

Activate it.

Don't. I live in Utah and everything Trump says in the tweet is true.

Shut your shill hole faggot

Just checked Reddit, they are all still cucked and fucked

Always makes me kek

Tell them, if you have to fake racism and bigotry, then it wasn't racist to begin with.

Praise kek!

They only add it if it's from Hillary herself. Overwhelming majority of the tweets I've seen are not from her.

xhamster.com/movies/6331358/fat_tits_slut_titfucks_with_floppy_tits.html

How's this

+1!

Too subtle

What do you expect. They're desperate.

It's a fight of good versus evil. Anyone who supports Hillary is a degenerate piece of shit that doesn't want morality and goodness returned to the USA. If we lose we will see some really sick shit in the next four years.

I like it

You guys sure get really fucking moral when it works in your favor.

Yeah, most Amerifats are too stupid to see this as a bad thing.

They care more about their pride and ego than actually being objectively correct. The left fuels this for them by feeding into it. As long as most of these fuckers know that they have to admit that they were wrong, they won't.
The left has jumped the shark when it comes to blinding narcissism.

It's perfect.

this is why mornons are stupid

they believe anything they see (or dont see) lol

Really don't want to overdo it, but don't know how stupid the general voters are ...
Trump's a bit easier, because at this point, everybody would totally expect him to say "she's a pussy, she's a loser bitch who can't even walk up some stairs - sad!" and nobody would bat an eye, while Hillary tries to be the "righteous" voice.

this is a rather comical "weakness" in Trump's campaign strategy. Many who believe it's real will support the statement anyway though.

She never writes her full name, only '-H'

Not only when characters run out? Checked her Twitter, there are tweets signed like this. Dunno if this is supposed to signal something else, a quotation or whatever.

Anyway, to play it safe, here's one with only -H

fpbp as always. don't listen to the shills.

>automatically assuming it's real.
that's what happens when you spout so much utter shit in order to drwon out the logic and reason that you cannot counter, that no one any longer knows whether you're crazy ramblings are crazy ramblings or the ramblings of a crazy

>even trolling successfully requires some intellect

>one post by this continent

People don't slander Hillary here.
We only report facts