Apologize

Ghostbusters was great, and you guys ruined it's success.

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/dont-get-your-hopes-up-for-a-ghostbusters-sequel-1785087365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, sage

Whoa I can feel the butthurt just by reading that comment

>balls are useless

Without balls, Pie-pie, you wouldn't be posting. Neither would I, neither would anyone else here.

You're going to know what true horror is now, 'boy.'

She's right.

Stop crying into your mom's meat loaf.

omg I know!

> that impotent rage

I'm lovin' it.

mom is making spaghetti tonight.

>bitch about "nerd culture" excluding women or whatever
>get your movie
>it's cancelled on a cliffhanger
>whine and bitch and scream on the internet like nerds did when Futurama and Firefly got cancelled
>fail to see the irony

Is this a cringe thread?

"Ghostbusters"? It reminded me more of scary movie 4 or something

ITT: Sup Forums's face when this movie pays for itself twice over when it releases on DVD.

Hehe no thanks guy

wtf there where packed screenings, how did it fail?

>i-it'll be a success, trust me!

Which website is this?

wtf I hate me now

>It'll make a TRILLION dollars in box office!
>It'll pay back its costs in full!
>It'll pay back its budget. W-who cares about making marketing budget back, you sexist pigs?
>I-It's a sleeper hit, I swear! People will go see it later!
>I-It'll sell well on DVD! This time for sure.

And that's it. Moved the goalpost so much it's entirely out of the field at this point.

Suicide squad in 3 days aide as much as Gb2016 did in 3 weeks. Git guy scrubs.

jezebel.com/dont-get-your-hopes-up-for-a-ghostbusters-sequel-1785087365

The Ghostbusters movie is like a fat girl at a bar who tries to shame you into fucking her by calling you gay. There's no logic to it, deep down she HAS to know you're not going to fuck her just to prove you're not gay, but it lets her save a little face and continue on in her stupid fat girl world where it's all the men's fault that she can't get a boyfriend and not the excess 200lbs she's carrying because she won't put down the fork.

This bitch knows the movie isn't good, and she knows that ranting at us won't make us go see it, but if she pretends to believe it is and those around her pretend to believe it is so that they can live in their imaginary world a bit longer without any self reflection or improvement.

>fucking a white males

Well that explains it.

How often have movies DVD releases made 75 million, Especially in the modern Netflix/pirated online streamimg Era of media?

wtf I hate meatloaf now

>jk meatloaf is great

>balls are useless
Except tits are the useless one out of the two, they often get chopped off, even.

just... ugh fucking misogynerds it's literally the Donald Drumpf of movies how can it make that much?

>Not understanding how the movie business works.
>Not learning from previous mistakes
>Trying to sell your movie off a sociopolitical fiasco.
>Saying DVD sales are worth a hot fuck.

It's a failure, the end, much like almost 90% of remakes made in the past 13 years. No one is surprised it flopped, maybe if it took a page from the new star wars it could have made its money back.

Let this mixed-race women POC tell you cishets what true suffering is.

Why is there a thread on this every single day? Jesus. It was a shit movie, with a terrible trailer. Feminists butthurt as usual. That is all.

>I'm going to spend more money on consumerism because I feel bad for the poor oppressed movie industry professionals

nuke us now pls. all of us.

If it was great it wouldn't have been a financial failure ;)

Testicles make life-giving sperm, which is, like, the ultimate gift; besides making milk (which needs sperm for pregnancy), what the fuck do boobs do that's so useful?
>inb4 titty fucks

No it wasn't you and your MRA neckbeard "website" are living in an echo chamber and are convincing fence sitters to come to your side by being assholes to us!

The last surprising performance in DVD sales was Dredd, and even then it wasn't enough to get a sequel

are will still talking about this piece of shit movie

it bombed. everyone hated it. people that went to see it didn't genuinely care about the movie, they were expecting a trainwreck and they wanted that spectacle. Paul Feig was an ass. To this day he is still getting triggered by comments people make about the movie on twitter. Sony was also asses and acted like total little shits towards Bill Murray and other past Ghostbusters cast. It hilarious to watch the Kimmel interview of the Ghostbusters cast and see just how little of a shit Bill Murray gives about this latest cinematic abortion.

lastly they knew this movie was going to bomb early on and the whole "OMG misogyny" controversy was a marketing strategy. Turns out tumblr and other lite "feminists" don't really go to the movies.

Apologize for your pandering towards feminists?
Never. The movie was horrible and I'm laughing at all this damage control

>realistic awkwardness
I was told by shoe0nhead and her bf, who watched the film, that Erin was stalker-tier with Kevin. That Erin only hired Kevin because he was cute, and that it was actually frowned upon by the rest of the GB that Erin objectified Kevin so much.

>Women kicking ass and saving the world
If men and women are equal, and there are more women than men, how come, throughout all of human history, women have needed to be saved, and men always saved the world?

it was really just a bad movie though, like it was objectively bad

you have to be actually retarded to enjoy it

Ghostbusters is shit and in all scenarios it would've failed:

1: regular hype-machine
>advertised like any other movie
>actual decent trailer
>good premier day
>bad ratings because the film itself sucks
>bad publicity
>failed movie

2: reality - WOMEN-focused hype
>enormous publicity machine focusing solely on the fact that there is a women-only cast
>creating a scapegoat in case movie flops
>internet trolls happily accept and bite the bait
>cries of "mysogyny" and "rape culture"
>film sucks
>bad publicity
>but in this scenario they can blame the white-male-internet-generation

>I am a mixed race women
Literally why does that matter?
>I need to see more men used as pretty props
>I
>need
>to see more men
>used as pretty props

you can tell these posters are cucked men who think theres something to gain for virtue signaling. It's fucking sad

>Arbitrage

>Many of my friends saw it multiple times

HOL UP

>Spending at least $10 multiple times on one movie in one month
>Watching the same 2h movie multiple times in one month

I'll take BULLSHIT for 100 points Bob

WHO THE FUCK DO THESE IDIOTS THINK THEY ARE FOOLING.

Women just can't help themselves, sad some of them are just complete pathological liars.

Saved for future generations

Why would I be crying though, I'm always smiling when my mom makes meatloaf, it's my favorite?

Why do they always assume us NEETs have such sad lives?

In other words: One bullshit fantasy after the other.

I've actually seen Boyhood three times when it was in theaters, one of the best films i've ever seen

>Singling out a small, vocal minority to further distort your world view based upon your predisposition
This is what the far left does, do you want to be like the far left?

>How many movies with nearly-all male casts have failed?

Plenty..

The difference is that for every all-male blockbuster that fails several of them turn a profit. Whereas as it stands 100% of all-female blockbusters have made a loss.

Did it take you you 12 years to decide to go to see it again?

Quads of truth

Wait was that on CNN?