Who is your favorite Gumball character and why is it Rachel Wilson?

Who is your favorite Gumball character and why is it Rachel Wilson?

Goddamnit OP, stop obsessing over Rachel. She's dead, Ben killed her and raped her corpse, she's never coming back.

What do you mean? I've only posted once.

Wait, do you think that there is only 1 person who posts about Rachel?
In that case, I guess you are the only person that posts about my little pony then.

>Wait, do you think that there is only 1 person who posts about Rachel?
Yes.

Wow. Autism really is a hell of a drug, ain't it buddy?

I dunno, I'm not the one who posts the same threads over and over about a dead character.

Enjoy your empty thread while it lasts, the mods will probably be here soon.

Dude, I've posted about Rachel like 1 time. So you think that just because you don't like a character that every thread is the same person? What's with you dude, are you autistic?

fukn kek

It hurts.

>The person so dead that the episode full of things the makers removed from the show didn't even have her in it
It is amazing the distance the makers go to make sure she is gone forever.

Rachel will be an is be the queen of Sup Forums

He's right, it's well known that if anyone has another interest than someone else in question it's just one person, noone else can like what he doesn't like, don't you know user?

What if she returns as a serious villain, with her removal from the show being her reason for returning evil?

I only like her because she makes the best character happy.

There's this guy who used to always make Rachel threads with the same prompts and the same images and then there would be a back-to-back about how Ben killed her and whatnot. So it's not you, it's just a dead meme about a dead character.

why would ben rape her after killing her? not before?

How do we know Ben dislikes her? Did he say that somewhere? Twitter? Interview?

Apparently, ben is in love with her, thus why he hasn't used her in the show in fear that he'd act out, pretty lulzy

>the distance the makers go to make sure she is gone forever.
It's more about the distance they don't go to keep her in. It's not hard to not include someone.

I don't bloody understand this obsession with her, the side characters in Gumball generally don't even play a major role, it's a bloody comedy show and plot is rarely, if ever the focus yet for some reason there's desperation for this one character who had what, 5 minutes of screen time?

I'm with this user

They did that with Rob tho.

Two intelligent well configured people with logical conclusions, because no one else can like rachel since you guys don't. Alright.

Wut? well my fav. character is......is......idk fag

>liking the worst and most insignificant character in the show
ishygddt

Opinions are great.

Especially when they aren't shitty.

You seem pretty defensive lad

Just let it go.

Lol, you are the one who's trying to convince yourselves that only one person likes Rachel. you sure you need to let it go? LMAO

2/10 b8 Almost

but it is true! Noone can't possibly fucking like her! You have to be the same guy every post! you are so fucking stupid! Fuck you! Stop being defensive you shit lord!! IF you like her and not pinkypie, then you're an idiot, luckly I have back up. so STFU faggot!!

You can stop being mad now, Mr. Samefag.

That wasn't me though.

Yes it was me samefaggot!!

Stop framing, it's not fooling nobody, boo bear.

Is it wrong to want to ride the rainbow?

I do that shit all the time myself, it's fun as shit and can stir up some fun. But I doubt that he's framing, even though he thinks I'm same fagging and angry. Projection is a neat word I keep on tab with Sup Forums these people are a fucking joy.

I don't know if she is my favorite but I really like her design and I think it was stupid to remove her even from the background in situations where she is supposed to be present.