twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Quentyn is alive.

Tywin + Arya > The Hound + Arya

I don't know any character called Quentyn on Game of Thrones

Azor Jaime.

what the fuck is quentyn?

Next person to say "leaks" gets banned.
You're only attracting redditors

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

When will someone chop off her head? That's the only way the plot can be saved

Can't wait for Stannis to come back desu.

worst opinion

He's the new comic relief Martell, now that Doran is gone.

Thoughts on Cersei?

Rooting for her for the next season. D&D are going to kill her soon tho.

Her life fucking sucked, I see her as just being sheltered, shown no love, with only her brother for love and companionship

not an easy character to sympathize with because of how she acts but she has a sea of sufffering beneath her cunt facade

I hope she dies but only because I want her suffering to end

He wanted the Chosen One to be named Aegon
When he had Ellia/Aegon he saw that it was too brown to be an Ubermensch
So he tried again with a pale princess of the North.
Bam, Chosen One.

She was so fuggin hot when she was sozzled and talking to Sansa

discord.gg/WbDVqFr
OFFICIAL

Maario Naharis

Dindu nuffin

t. D&D

After GRRM confirmed Beric and LSH are fire wights isn't that just the same as confirming Jon and Dany are too since they have both died. So what's left to discuss? All we need filled in is what the Night King wants this time around and we are pretty much all done here.

wouldn't mind being her servant

Dany didn't die

Pretty sure the two guys she'd fucked since then would notice if her heart isn't beating, her blood isn't flowing and she doesn't need to sleep

Bring back regular Maario until onseason hate heem?

End game right here

She floats twice in the bathtub in the Dothraki sea. Like a corpse. She died. If only for a few moments.

>tfw best GOT,SW,Marvel, Disney and Terminator Girl

How does she do it? How does she keep getting away with it? How can one girl be so best?

most beautiful goblin in the seven kingdoms

He doesn't want anything.
The White Walkers are living weapons created by the Children to Kill All Humans
They can't be appeased or negotiated with.

>people can't float
>only corpses which would need to be full of gas which other people would notice float

WEW

Quentin "Tarantula" Tarantino

GOAT Edition. Baratheonfags on suicide watch

>That also happened this year. And I can't spoil too much, but I can say that something very absurd happens to one specific dragon. I even told them it would never work, nor be realistic. That's why I tried something different and then send them that. Luckily they were very happy with that.

This is from an interview with a GoT dragon designer. D&D wrote something so absurd that designers refused to create it LOL

Sauce?

a CUTE
Fuck off,this is Dany edition,not "One True Bridge Troll with FAS" edition

Also, the fact that shes leaning forward so much in an attempt to look like she has an ass is just desperate and pathetic

ICE WIGHT DRAGON CONFIRMED

check reddit. I've been banned before for giving a direct link to /r/asoiaf

Mercy 4 Cersei

Captain Maario Naharis is the correct name

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

Bullshit

virus

It's a book of fiction everything doesn't need to line up with real life facts it can only line up with the facts as GRRM knows them. He wouldn't have written it twice if he didn't want you to notice it. She died. Come to terms or do proper textual research and prove me wrong.

Thanks, found it

Facebook-tier 'meme'

What the fucking fuck are those creatures?!

what could it be? can't think of anything, even going with D&D's "creative skills".

Relentless truth, EVERY single word indeed.

You deserved that ban.

She literally didn't.

Has her heart stopped beating? Mind you she still suffers burns and heals
Has her blood stopped flowing? Mind you she says she still gets her moonblood
Has she stopped sleeping?

All no. She's not a fire wight

discord.gg/WbDVqFr
STILL OFFICIAL

Stannisfags
when will they learn

thread isn't movie so fast that you have to post your shit twice in 15 minutes.

calmate mi amigo, you're giving us emiliaposters a bad name

stop

Since it's only one, it can't be something inherent to dragons
Like they're not going reveal that they're actually cyborgs and start shooting lasers out of their dragon dicks.

It's going to deal with the death of one and what happens next.
It's gonna be a wight.

Or maybe that rumour of Jaime killing one with a lance is true.

I apologize sir

rez'ed up people don't sleep?
you just crushed my dreams of sleeping/cuddling with LSH

So where's the episode link?

It must have leaked by now

She did. The difference between Beric and LSH and Jon and Dany is there blood and there warg abilities. Also it has yet to be seen who brings Jon back in the books but Dany did a proper blood magic ritual and then was brought back to life by gods. Which makes her a demi god now. She can still bleed like a human but doesn't contract disease and can probably have an unnaturally long life if not murdered.

No.

They also don't eat

>Lord Beric himself did not eat. Arya had never seen him eat, though from time to time he took a cup of wine. He did not seem to sleep, either. His good eye would often close, as if from weariness, but when you spoke to him it would flick open again at once.

What did she just said?

>she's a fire wight
>no she's a fire wight but she's just more special

Fuck off.

She's alive and never died

but how would a dragon being turned into a wight "not work" or be unrealistic (in a fantasy setting with lots of shit being turned into wights), and from a design perspective? Or Jaime killing one with a lance?

It's not something that wouldn't work from story perspective, he was the designer... What could not work from a design perspective?

It has to be something at least in part linked to visuals. Like a dragon doubling in size in a second for some magical reason, or swallowing a man whole (like Jaime riding directly into Drogon's mouth - wouldn't put it past D&D).

And lol at

>doesn't contract disease

I want to hhave sex with her and fuck het

She died and is a Demi god now. It's pretty fucking obvious. Maybe you need to read the books again.

really good post

Maybe the wight dragon loses its wing skin and still flies or something?

The Jaime with the lance thing might trigger a design guy because the book might say "Jaime is perfectly in the dragon's no go zone, like like what a man has directly in the middle of his back".
A designer could easily tell that the dragon could easily grab him and eat him and it'd be very hard to "fake" why the dragon cannot reach Jaime without it seeming very dumb

No she didn't, and no she isn't.

You can fuck off now

OYSTERS CLAMS AND CAUCHULS

My deepest sympathies go out to Beric Dondarrion and the peasants of Westeros.

May the Lord of Light protects them all.

Here's a queen

Pick

lmao

Command me Mother Confessor

I've been out of the loop since the last season ended, when do we get new episodes? I remember it's in July but not the exact date.

t. rejected by khaleesi

Don't mind me.

Just posting best boy.

It's leaked but nobody will post it

Cunts, all of you

the qt from shannara would be a good fit visually but her acting is god awful

8 is almost too fucking pretty

2 looks like a character from Xena

5 is too tomboyish

I guess 4 would have to suffice. She has to be beautiful while still looking like a northerner

it's hard to pick when all photos all stretched. did you make this is in ms paint? fucking retard!

Dr Strange?

>only six more hours

R U A FOOKIN WILDLING?

it's tommorow fucking retard

CIA

Why does she look so miserable here

You try being around Seth McFarlane that much

>Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
KEKD

What a monsterous creature

Please George,

4 the love of the seven old/new gods and R'hllor beyond counting, release twow this year.

Is that 2 much 2 ask George?
2 much?

They don't really care. They're accustomed to losing hope.

>game of thrones on monday

Is anyone else still unconvince of R+L=J? I mean by all means the supposed 'reveal' feels more like a misdirection, the only thing that we can connect it to the theory is how it transitioned to Jon Snow, and still thats still ambiguous, its still unconfirmed considering there is no reason to muffle the 'name' that Lyanna was giving Ned if it ends up being Jon Snow, the same person you would transition to, so why keep the name a mystery then show the actual person?

it's saturday fucking retard. unless you're asian. in that case kill yourself!

Haven't checked out /got/ since last season. What did i miss? What leaks for this season are out? Do the Sand Sluts die? Is Danny coming to Westeros? Wtf is Jon gonna do now?