Why Turks don't look Turkic at all? They are some sort of arab LARPers or something?

Why Turks don't look Turkic at all? They are some sort of arab LARPers or something?

they are BLACK

shut up wh*Toid

I'm a Mongol fuck you

How dare you wh*Teboy

bug type pokemon evolve quickly

Shitalians are subhumans

half stolen balkan genetics, half arabic rape

>half Arab rape

It’s the other way around

Turks are even more mongrelized than Americans, they are a mixture of Turkics, Greeks, Kurds, Arabs, Circassians, Armenians and Balkan Slavs.

All the WwWhite T*rks have haplogroup N1c(3% of all T*rks)

they were greek'd, it's hilarious that those hairy monkeys larp as some kind of turkic asian lowtests

They do

I want Turkish gf

That woman is predominantly pontid and gorid with alpino-mediterranean influences

Race =/= Nationality

Strong Galatian genes.

Russia and even some parts of Poland have more pure 'East Nordids' than Scandinavia.

that's not a turkic look they look like fucking arabs

Пpoкcя?

Ignore his retarded pseudo information, he's a mentally ill Hapa

>dat mask on face
Is it popular in Turkey? I mean turkic runes. I frequently see them sometimes

How would I know? I'm Swedish

Oh ok, i thought you are another turkish immigrant from sweden

To tell you the truth it feels empty to troll Turks without them being able to post.

She looks like an ugly Greek woman.

It's pointless to resist. Do not struggle, give yourself in the turkic qt fetish

Haha nope

Shouldn't Turks be predominantly east Mediterranid with a mix of Gracile (Greek?) Mediterranid and Pontid (Pontics?)

Why are you still resisting?

No she looks Turkish and she's real pretty. The only Greek women I've seen were ugly Marxists

Yes they are larpers. Genetically they are about 2.5% Turkic. Turkmen from Turkmenistan are already mutts.

>LARPers
This. Real Turks moved to the other side of the pond.

you must really like visiting exarcheia then

I work with a Greek woman who looks like her minus the big chin.

Okay but this is a Turkish thread, Greeks are ugly imo (reason no one is posting any).

The Chin as you've noticed is what makes Turks whiter than Greeks, from the Mongol DNA. Greeks lack that and are only Semitic without any white Mongol DNA.

She doesn't like nazis, sorry pal.

>commie
Is she Greek then?

Turks allied with the Nazis lol

>Ywn never have a turkish bride

Life is suffering

There's plenty in Germany

>Greeks lack that and are only Semitic

I don't understand how you Western people are distinguishing between white and non-white people.
For me, Italians and Greeks who are regarded as white look same as Turkish who are regarded as non-white.

disgusting wh*toid turks are no arabs
arabs are black
pic is average iraqis

It's easy let me explain
Turks are Greeks
Greeks are Turks
Italians are Moors
Moors are Italians

>greek = orthodox christian, hates germomey
>turk = muslim, like erdogan, like to live in germoney while hating it.

They all hate Austrians because we hate them too, they would never accept a pale-as-fuck wh*toid as myself in their family, why cant we get along? It's miserable being a turkaboo in a germanic country.

There is no major diffrence, one tends to look a bit more bronze than the other but there are exceptions to everything. I met plenty of turks who easily would pass as northern italian, only the mannerisms and speech give it away.

I think they will, the guy to the left is Half Turk and Half Swedish. Turks are crazy for Germanic people

Why Poles don't look Slavic at all? They are some sort of kike LARPers or something?

Pic related is Half Swedish and Half Turk

I will never understand why people apply tan or go to the solarium. It never looks natural. Turkish people have such a nice bronze, why ruin it?

orange bitch too poor to buy our black melanin from american melanin slave trade

Are you fucking retarded?

Very old photo, it was popular in 2010

Just look how nice her skin looks, it's so beautiful.

are you not slavic?

stop posting mehmet

GIB NOW

AHHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

More Half Turk Half Swedish

this is some real autism

turks are like anglo-saxons, they were subsumed by the people they conquered (genetically)

This turkish woman is a TV host here in Norway

If Turks are Arabs then so are Turkmens. Considering they're related.

>A
>MOOR
>RAPEBABY
stop projecting your arabness onto us pls.

Those look more similar to Chinese than Mongols

How are these people "Chinese"?

Also stop spamming. Don't bump the thread with bs.

I have Turkish fever, it can't be helped.

And no Turks are only a tiny bit Arabic, mostly Mongol. Turks are conquerer while Turkmen are people who got conquered so they're not the same.

>still bumping the underage nordicist's troll thread
stop.

i like the BBC supremacist Pole more.

>Why Turks don't look Turkic at all
what a stupid fucking question