Can you say a single bad thing about Hillary Clinton?

Can you say a single bad thing about Hillary Clinton?

> Protip: see file name

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/hillary-clinton-calls-for-police-reform-national-use-of-force-standards/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0
people.com/article/hillary-clinton-meets-with-mother-michael-brown
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-wanted-doj-probe-clinton-foundation-doj-refused-report-article-1.2747593
strawpoll.me/10971382
theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seizures

She will make America the greatest country on the Earth that every other country will be jealous!

Too many pants suits.

She's a criminal
You are a cuck
Trump will win

She sucked Bill's unfaithful cock.

Bullet sponge.

pbs.org/newshour/bb/hillary-clinton-calls-for-police-reform-national-use-of-force-standards/

>nationalizing police
>good

"regime change policy"

Con whore

I think he meant things that are true user

Talks about how she thinks Trump will hurt the working class, while she calls for higher taxes on the middle-class and Trump wants to lower them.

Thanks for Correcting The Record™. $0.001 has been deposited to your account.

She's gonna die the in first month as president.

>Calls for higher taxes on the middle class
>this happened once which trump admitted was a slip up

Wew

she literally has a doctor near her with an auto-injector for seizures you retard

Why would someone make a fake gif like that?

>literally

Kek

I see you're point but what about FDR? He had polio and he was one of the better presidents.

Where does one begin the long line of grievances against the worst cunt we've known in our time?

She's extremely careless

18+

Yes, so many arguments in 3 words.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

" We are going to raise taxes on the middle class"

Another speech where she pretends she isn't in the top 1% of the top 1%.

Incontinent

Both candidates are

Shills gonna shill.

sage

>one of the better presidents
High school level history buff right here

>FDR
>"one of the better presidents."

How many speeches has she said that in?

Polio doesn't effect your decision making. What if the norks launch a missile or invade some country and hillary has to take naps and 1 hour long bathroom breaks every 30 minutes in the situation room?

Don't be a stupid faggot. Why do you think they hid FDR's illness form the public? They knew the average person wouldn't vote for a cripple just like the average person won't vote for someone if they found out they have seizures and incontinence.

She has sold US policy to foreign interests through the Clinton Foundation, and will continue to do so

Just like Reagan was a good president to the right.

Last time I checked polio did not fuck with your brain...

She's a whore.
She's unhealthy.
She's dying a miserable death.
She's controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.
She's a traitor.

This should be enough.

people.com/article/hillary-clinton-meets-with-mother-michael-brown

arguably the worst secretary of state since john kerry

>to the right
Not gonna shill, this could definitely be argued.

lmfao holy shit this guy

all the US's problems can be linked back to fdr and his pursuit of the happy globalist dick

That just means she more honest than one of our greatest presidents.

>Can you say a single bad thing about Hillary Clinton?

Stop trolling.
This is what you're allowing to continue by helping her:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

lol

>filename didn't have anything to do with replies or my mother dying

I'm disappointed.

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

FBI officials asked Justice Department to investigate Clinton Foundation’s relationship with State Department, but agency declined: report

nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-wanted-doj-probe-clinton-foundation-doj-refused-report-article-1.2747593

protip: filename

**** POLL TIME ******

strawpoll.me/10971382
strawpoll.me/10971382
strawpoll.me/10971382
strawpoll.me/10971382

****** POLL TIME *******

Surrounded by suspicious death

>sent white men half way around the world to kill other white men and help the Zionist stay in power in Europe

Nah he was a worse nigger President than King Obongo

So are most old people.

Clinton is very ill and may not make it to november. Bits of her medical record are leaking and freaking the shills out .

She's not well.

>Clinton passes out from blood clot in Warren Michigan

Looks like we don't need to say anything bad.

>bits are leaking

Like that "medical record" from her "doctor" that "leaked" the other day?

shes a woman

Finish my sentence

HILLARY NEEDS TO .....

plagarism ^

she is a two faced cunt. people supporting her are sheeple and suckers.

Liar.

CUNT

reminder that 4+Sup Forums has no qualms posting you shills' personal info unlike our faggot mods

There's a looooooooooooooot of good info there--personal info of the CTR shills and juicy info that implicates CTR in federal crimes.

Go to 4+Sup Forums and look at the first post on their pol. all your info.

Eat shit you shill faggots.

You have to get over it. People die. It's beyond our power to control this. You will die some time. It's nature. Don't get depressed over it. It is what it is. I'm really sorry for you. I also lost loved ones. I am powerless over that, I just need to accept the reality of my being unable to have power over everything.

Wants WW3, retarded, ugly, low energy, Crooked, no vision, not enough for her own husband, no economic policy, globalist...

There are about 1000 more, why the troll thread OP?

Since you asked so nicely: Because it takes away from the "Muh polls" Narrative the actual shills are pushing while at the same time producing dialog about how shitty Clinton is. Pol is more easily manipulated than it lets on.

If you have freedom of speech you're not idiot. I know Sup Forums is compromised. It's the message that counts, faggot

>MUH polls narrative

The one being pushed by the trump shills?

she has left a trail of dead bodies in her wake that grows to this day

she isnt aging well and may die in the next couple of years. trump is active and getting out there. hillary seems to be hiding from cameras

hillary represents old corruption in the government. its not just her age her buddies have mostly been voted out of the legislative branch over 2 decades. they got removed because they are sleez balls. so her little circle of friends has no real power now. no federal level legislation for shit they want gets through

corrupt.

>As The New York Times detailed in 2015, Hillary and her husband Bill were at the center of a deal that “gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.” Those responsible for engineering that deal gave millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, which “were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors.” Hillary herself approved the deal as Secretary of State, while Bill personally “received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.”
theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/

I'm not anti-Russia, but she's a hypocrite for trying to smear Trump by calling him pro-Russia.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

She has to pay people to start these threads.

>Can you say a single bad thing about Hillary Clinton?
No. She is perfect.

>She sucked Bill's unfaithful cock.
Hahah, I don't think she actually did it. It's possible, that they have never had sex with each other

She's a woman.

Lol, Italians teaching us about corruption. We are way more corrupt than you guys.