I want to enjoy capeshit but I feel like I'm too intelligent for it. What should I do?

I want to enjoy capeshit but I feel like I'm too intelligent for it. What should I do?

drink alcohol everyday until your brain is a piece of shit

Just watch these new ape flicks and nolan movies
it's essentially capeshit if you actually have even the slightest amount of taste

I got you pham

I think that would take too long for me... Could I just bash my brains in until I enjoy it??
what does this even mean?

If you're really that intelligent then why are you asking Sup Forums whether or not to watch capeshit?

Dude, just turn your brain off

>I want to enjoy capeshit
>I feel like I'm too intelligent
don't worry you're not

i want to try and learn how the low intelligence brain of the average capeshit viewer works. if that's too hard for you to understand I guess you're one of them....

Anyone who actually thinks they are too intelligent for something is usually much dumber than they think they are

>what does this even mean?
That garbage is exactly like capeshit, but plebs pretend otherwise

telling yourself and others how intelligent you are is a clear sign that you're not very intelligent and self-conscious of it.

imagine being too dumb to enjoy capeshit, the fucking state of you.

realize how dumb you are for thinking that
and go back to watching capeshit

whoah.... that's deep.....

But I don't watch capeshit, but I get the feeling you do... Please teach me how to lower my intelligence to your below average level

Definitely worked for me.

Currently trying this method
I think it's having the opposite effect

Suck more cocks.

fpbp

i dont watch capeshit

>I want to enjoy capeshit
>intelligent

Drink ever clear and lead paint cocktails while smashing your head against a wall

Imagine being dumb enough to enjoy capeshit, the fucking state of you.

If you're actually intelligent you shold be able to control your mind and suspend disbelief in order to enjoy the flick. On thing I like to tell myself if I'm finding a movie to unrealistic is that movies are made about extraordinary things, and thats what makes the entertaining.

Capeshit is terrible on a number of levels though. It's not just about suspension of disbelief

This. You're not supposed to actually watch this shit sober. If you enjoy it while sober then you have serious shit taste.

>t. brainlet who always has his mind turned off

Idk I usually find the better ones have decent plot and character arcs, and some good shots. Action is probably my favorite movie genre though.

>f you're actually intelligent you shold be able to control your mind and suspend disbelief in order to enjoy the flick
>File: Raimi_kino.webm
I can't stop laughing
Do you play videogames too, redditor?

More so like I'm not on the spectrum and can enjoy movies just like most of the population can. I honestly feel like most of you autists watch a movie like you're trying to do a cinemasins video on it.

most of the population is stupid just like you

Play csgo and aoe3 occasionally. Don't go on reddit

Yes, everyone else is stupid. But you're the cognitive elite that spends his time obsessing over flaws in movies to the point where he can't enjoy most films. It's def not autism, you're just more enlightened than everyone else bud.

yes you fucking retard. flaws in movies make them bad.

don't ......

Except every movie is flawed, which is why your autism is a mental disorder because you can't appreciate a good story arc or scene or a beautifully done shot when you're obsessing over perceived flaws with the movie. It really shows how you think "most people are stupid". You probably have this narcissistic ego that makes you think your ability to find flaws in movies makes you more intelligent than others meanwhile all you're doing is causing yourself distress, all while everyone else is experiencing heightened dopamine levels from being entertained by a movie.

I'm not reading your low IQ posts anymore.

my mind is blown.

I will stop going to see these light and entertaining, if forgettable movies and reject anything 'fun' on principle from now on.

They're not fun though. They're just boring. Jackie Chan Kung Fu flicks are fun. Capeshit is just bland

>he watches capeshit and pays to do so
lol....

the next time my local cinema is showing drunken master or snake in the eagles shadow, I'll ask my friends if they want to go.

but since that's never going to happen, I'll go with them to see deadpool and enjoy it for what it is, not grind my teeth and rock in my chair like a complete autist.

>man of steel
lmao this thread can't be fucking serious

sorry, IQ cutoff for enjoying capeshit is about 80 and below