This is my ancestor

>this is my ancestor
>for milions of years every descendant of that rat thing reproduced
>I will be the first to ruin it and die without even holding hands

sorry grandpa Ratatouille

Press F to pay respects to grandpa ratatouille

How many girls have you asked on date total? Checkmate virgin!

>implying the Polish aren't still rats

Who cares about rats.
For millions of years our ancestors were the chads who ruled their tribes with stone fists and kept the r9k incels under control and fully cucked.
What went wrong? Why do the r9k incels still exist?

This

OY VEY. SHUT IT DOWN.

what the fuck? aren't the polish devout catholic? why are you talking like filthy e*olutionists!

Catholic church supports the evolution theory, Tyrone.

The Catholic Church has accepted evolution.

Catholicism accepts evolution. We are not retarded protestants.

even pope John Paul II supported evolution theory, creationism is an american phenomenon

I stopped after 10th rejection

i apologize to yall for my ignorance

Get a practice gf first. Old, fat, wrong race, single mother, doesnt really matter which one. Find some girl which was never asked on date in her whole life and practice on her. Feel free to have sex with her or go on dates. She will give you the only thing required for securing women: confidence. After few month you simply ditch her and more to better looking models. In the worst case scenario you fall in love and end up with ugly wife which isnt as bad as it sounds.

Also your teen and highschool experience can be VERY different from your adult one. Tried online dating yet?

>Someone should post that image showing a circle saying "just be yourself"

Does anyone have this? Would really really really like this image.

No but you can have this

My ancestors :)

In the past us r9k incels died before we reached adulthood

Just like everyone else though.

>500 years later
>catholics are still mad that protestants have been capable to build up the best countries in the world while they haven't

and now God punished protestants with rapefugees while Catholics are safe

We take care of them. We created a world were robots and incels can survive instead of leaving them to the wolves, and instead of saying thanks they hate society

>Switzerland
>Protestant and not Catholic
There's more of the latter than the former here.