Thoughts on this scene?

Thoughts on this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1276891/Amy-Adams-reaction-kiss-Henry-Cavill-s-bare-chest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasn't in the script, they just started shooting without Henry Cavill and Amy Adams noticing.

Maybe if they cut it they could have ecplained one of the many plot holes with that time instead

One of the few scenes that weren't fights that I really liked and actually remembered well.

this, plus the bathtub was dry when they started

Imagine being Henry in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Amy Adams, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Henry and not only sit in that chair while Amy Lou Adams flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just jumping in that tub, take after take, hour after hour, while she lay there, looking and smelling like a dead fish. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AMY LOU ADAMS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of Bongland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Henry. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

PICKED UP

it was fine
the only one where Supes has any emotions
given that he was so bland in the whole movie it makes that scene Cavill's best

amy adams is hot, even if in a somewhat milfy way

way hotter than rachel in the dark knight or the lois from the original superman movies anyway

I loved the symbolism that Superman didn't take his clothes off to take a bath. It was like "this guy's an alien and doesn't know about earth customs." Snyder is a genius.

one feamel reviewer ws grossed out, because he didnt even took off his boots, this could cause vaginal infections, you know?

I just thought "Why did they pick such a plain looking girl for Lois?"

dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1276891/Amy-Adams-reaction-kiss-Henry-Cavill-s-bare-chest.html

There was really no emotional or romantic chemistry here at all.

>Amy Adams
>"plain looking"

>Amy Adams being anything other than wonderful

You went fully shiggy, diggy

>wanna fuck Amy because I have mother issues
HALP

I was annoyed by the water getting everywhere. They probably flooded their neighbor's apartment, the assholes.

This made me chuckle quite heartily. Any time my friends bring up Adams I say she's 60.

I thought it weird that Superman still takes baths with his mom.

It was alright.

>later alleged rape victims
Hilarious cos it's true

mommy

I liked it.

doesn't compare to teri hatcher though. best Lois

Why did superman leave his clothes on?

It was the best scene in the movie because it was the only time that Clark was allowed to actually be happy.

>coming straight out of the boonies of Bongland.
>never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before

Verified fake. Bongland has nothing but unattractive women. He'd be all on that like a kidney and tripe tart.

Teri Hatcher got more attractive as she aged.

You seen Dana Delany recently? Unf.

She's one of the only good parts of that god-awful Ron Perlman Amazon show.

One of those scene where I couldn't tell where they fuck they were or what was going on because Snyder is an incompetent filmmaker that doesn't know what an establishing shot is and literally couldn't pass Film 101

His dick can just punch right through them

The only scene in the entire movie that I didn't like. Even then, I knew it was necessary for the characters.

Hot, reminded me of the last scene in Two Mules for Sister Sara.

ummm...im hungry...hungry and tired....

what are YOUR thoughts on the scene?