How is every character on this show so fucking alpha? There is not a single beta character...

How is every character on this show so fucking alpha? There is not a single beta character. Were people more alpha in Medeival times? Is the cure for SJW-ism a reactionary primitivist return to Medeival technology and power structures? How could this be brought about?

Eddard Stark was beta as fuck.

I've never watched the show, but even as recent as the late 1800s/early 1900s that being a beta was entirely unacceptable. it's not even that people would actively persecute betas, there was just no place for them in society

King Comment was beta af senpai

>Lets wife tell him what to do
>Orders his mom confined in bedroom
>Goes up to High Sparrow with army of guards and backs down

>Samwell Tarly

Also, gotta hand it to Maisie Williams, she is very attractive and is a good actor

whos that ayy?

>GoT
>Not SJW bullshit
Hahahaha okay Kevin. Whatever you say.

>watching television
You're not gonna make it.

Tommen
Fucking autocorrect

What show?
You don't even mention which one.

>Also, gotta hand it to Maisie Williams, she is very attractive

>show
>medieval times

Pick one

Sam was a bitch at first, but he got his shit together.

he was also not an adult.
Children are beta af

>How is every character on this show so fucking alpha?

Sansa
Theon
Jorah

It was a matter of survival in those days.

Tommen
Theon "Reek" Greyjoy
Eddard Stark
Samwall Tarly

Pro-tip.

Game of Thrones is not historically accurate. Not only because it's fictional people in fictional setting in a fictional universe, but also because it's a tv-show.

Theon was the biggest cuck in the history of cucks (even pre-op).

Sansa starts getting alpha in the newest season.

How is Eddard beta?

Sage

>forgetting about Sam and his wife's son

Most are Alphas yes, but there are still some betas in there. And dont call this show anti-sjw. Because the entire last two seasons we're nothing but womyn power bullshit.

entire last season was literally propaganda to elect hillary clinton.

It's not portraying the actual medieval times you mongo

You're an idiot.

>pagans
>alpha

choose one

I dont know. Geoffrey was pretty Alpha my man

Yea but even in the 1800s and early 1900s betas could still get by much easier in urban settings because of the strict traditional values women were supposed to have. Also books and poetry were much more popular so betas could still find some work.

Yep. With each passing episode i was like "well that was pretty gay. Hopefully the next episode will be pretty based" i continued to say that after watching every episode of the last season.

>My name is Jorah Mormont of House Friendzone. Advisor to Daenerys Targaryen, exiled thrice in my life and I will conquer the friendzone, in this life or the next

>very attractive
lol

Obvious bait.

There is nothing more alpha than standing with your principles even if it costs you your life.

kek'd

>I've never watched the show, but even as recent as the late 1800s/early 1900s that being a beta was entirely unacceptable. it's not even that people would actively persecute betas, there was just no place for them in society

There were betas. They were called henpecked husbands. Charles Dickens novels have them. They existed and people gave them shit for it. In medieval times if you let your wife beat you the village would lead you through the main road sitting backwards on donkey to humiliate you into manning up.

It's a good story. It's almost like everyone forgot high fantasy and D&D were a thing. Then everyone is surprised the author looks like a fucking troll from D&D, literally. It's just a power fantasy, that got ruined by its medium and all the fucking popularity it gained. Everyone views it as this high art, when it's just a really good story, that existed; and not to service the fans. The writing turned to shit in the later seasons sadly.

Read the books if you like it, the show wastes a lot of time on bullshit.

>Lied about his sister's kid being his own bastard, took shit from his wife about it for years.
>Tells his kids he killed Ser Arthur Dayne when the frog-eater did for him from behind
>Died in the first season
That's about it. In his defense, he took his own heads personal like.

Fuck off.

>Lied about his sister's kid being his own bastard

I don't understand why he did this, why not just bring the kid home and say "this is my nephew, we're going to care for him."

Wait until the women burn whats left of the kingdom to the ground.

>I don't understand why he did this, why not just bring the kid home and say "this is my nephew, we're going to care for him."

King Robert was killing all the Targaryens. If his nephew was the son of Rhaegar he would be targeted by Robert.

> alpha
>fled from his first battle like a little bitch

It was open season on Taergeryns after the rebellion, the Lannisters would probably have had The Mountain crush his skull.

Robert would have probably killed Jon if he did that.

Maisie looks like a goblin,degenerate pedophiles just cant over the fact that she's not a small kid anymore

Because his best mate Rob was entirely dedicated to destroying the Targeryans and every legitimate air of them.
Telling Rob
>Hey bro, my sister basically decided she wanted to Reagars Aryan seed and decided to cuck you for him and that's why your dad and bro got burnt to death, by the way here's your almost wifes son.

>10/10 in Britain

She looks fucking deformed.

Power fantasy

Almost every woman in GoT is too alpha for a woman.

In the books Tommen is 4 years younger than Geoffrey which would mean that Geoffrey was in his teens while Tommen got on the throne in his preteens, plus Tommen takes his own life after everything he stood for was destroyed and betrayed, he was a beta character who was unfit for the world he was in, and he ended his own life.

Robert would either want the love of his life's rape baby dead or want the love of his life's baby with the man she cucked him for dead.

literally no-one outside of redditors and normies looks at GoT as high-art. Overall, it's pretty shit. The first three books were good from a purely mindless entertainment factor. No one is pretending that GURRM is on par with someone like Faulkner, Melville, or even the clearly superior Gene Wolfe (who GURRM himself admits is better than him.)

It's apparent the fat fuck has lost control of his narrative and has not one fucking clue how to fix it. He will die before he finishes it but doesn't give a fuck because he made his millions soaking in the fame and fortune HBO brought him.

It wasn't a rape baby though.
That's the kicker.
Rob was an arranged marriage.

He's probably fucking hotties every night. He has no time to write books.

Hearing normies talk about it is kind of painful for that reason. After this last season too, ,I just wanted to stop watching, stave off the next season and just wait for the book (if ever).

I'm leaning more towards your opinion as time drags, he will most likely keel over before he finishes it, and also like you said; it's not like it fucking matters at this point, the fat hack has gotten his money. Very much another george lucas.

shut up, you're gonna give us a bad reputation

He didnt though. He claimed Joffrey king and was beheaded anyway.

No, she is a very pretty lady. Gotta give her props for that.

GRRM hints at a bitter sweet ending in which he said someone will bring only more chaos to Westeros, guess who that might be? The bitch with sandniggers and dindus that lives purely to get herself on the throne or the guy planning to save the whole world

stop it, stop fucking saying that

What is wrong with admiring attractive women? Too alpha for you?

>his principles
They were Roberts. He was cucked to a dead man by his incestuous wife. He caved claiming jeoffry was king even though he was presented with evidence proving otherwise. You're obviously a complete idiot or haven't watched the show.

Mental illness as a result of incest is not alpha.

>Watch GoT
>Go to Sup Forums
>Typical loser /r9k/ crowd whining about the female characters being too badass

Sometimes I hate this place, but I guess mostly American and Romanian posters act like this. They're often pro lifers, believe in a semitic heaven and hell, actually watch cuck pron

Disgracefur dispray

Sansa Stark is extremely beta. She doesn't do shit, she just goes along with what everyone else wants.

Actually every character is beta except probably Arya and Jon.

All the others either get cucked, make dumb mistakes, or betray what they believe in. Jon, his REAL father Rhaegar, and Arya are pretty much the only 3 who were consistent and went after what they wanted.

>tfw when born to late to live a simple life in 1200's Europe ;_;

thats because shes a woman you retard

Fuck back to plebbit

Alphas, betas; what a joke.

Betas in GoT:

Jon Snow
Samuel Tarley
Jorah Mormont
Ned Stark
Stannis
Littlefinger
Brienne book version
Theon Greyjoy

>Watching Ser Barristan Selmy stabbed to death in some random back alley by a gang of shit skins

Show can eat a dick, nigger.

True Neutral =/= beta
can't think of the actual word I'm looking for, changing your beliefs when it benefits you personally, I think it starts with a 'p'.

> Watching the electric Jew

SAGE. SHILL THREAD. NOTHING TO DO W/ POLITICS

here's your (((you)))

does she have nudes

this

this has literally nothing to do with politics

samefag

>OP is THIS buttfrustrated at people calling him out for breaking the rules

T Y W I N

>There is not a single beta character
The fuck?

What is Jorah? A fucking beta orbiter.
What is Theon? He's now a beta to his sister.
What Is Samwell? A fat beta who now takes care of his girlfriend and her inbred son.
What is Tommen? A beta surrogate king who an hero'd because his mum has more balls than him.
What is the High Sparrow? A more deluded Pope Francis.

Lad, there's tons of fucking beta characters.

*pragmatism

Maisie Williams hit her peak at 11.
Her acting is fucking cringey too, she makes the character come across as a tryhard edgelord extraordinaire.

>Current year
>Still thinking the world is devided into 2 types of people; Betas, alphas.
I seriously hope you guys realize this term is a meme, there is no such thing as beta or alpha, each person has some 'alpha' qualities and some 'beta' qualities.

>In the books Tommen is 4 years younger than Geoffrey
wut

Wait I just looked it up. You're right. He's 8. Why does act like a fucking retard all the time then?

Tommen sits around playing with his cats all day, stamping what his mom tells him to. He acts like he's 4.

Never forget Ser Pounce.

Barry is probably my favorite character.

Or Tywin. He was interesting too.

>Were people more alpha in Medeival times?

You are aware that this is a fictional TV show, yes?

>Trusting a kike

>What is Jorah?
Still has the balls to be a mercenary and great warrior
>Theon
Became beta af as Reek, sure
>Samwell?
Kicks Thenn and White Walker ass now, stole he dad's sword.
>Tommen
Tommen is beta, but more alpha than your typical beta male today
>High Sparrow
High Sparrow is in no way beta, straight up defies the crown and is more like the Popes that led the Inquisition.

Subservience to a Lord is not necessarily beta.

They fucking blew it in the show anyway. The kid that played tommen played martyn lannister, one of the little boys karstark killed. Rob then beheaded the old man for it. Makes me laugh everytime I see it.

>oh what's going on?!
>gets stabbed
>show up a few seasons later

For all the budget and attention to detail, that one always bothered me.

Then some people will naturally have more alpha qualities than beta qualities, and vice versa. Based on normal distribution, this divides society in two: More beta and more alpha.

Thus you have alphas and betas.

lmfao. YES

I have noticed a continued theme of beta male/ stronk independent women unfortunately.

Yea in the books he's like a kid who doesn't really understand what's going around him, in the show he's a "tender soul" who's kindness and naivete is taken advantage of by more assertive characters, which is the reason having him an hero was a good idea (The character realizes that he lost everything trying to achieve everything).

>books
>poetry
>for betas
You realise that back in the day poets were literally the Chads of society. Byron fucked more women then you've probably even fapped to and Shelley got some slag pregant at 16 and then went on to marry a famous couple's daughter. They were pretty alpha desu. Difference is that they were smart enough to be sad bout the state of the world. That kind of intelligence is stamped out by most modern schooling sytems imo.

>Not being able to use common sense
Yes, but people disregard a character as "Alpha" for one action he had taken throughout the entire show. And even outside the show if an 'Alpha' does something 'Beta' people on /paul/ will forever regard him as 'Beta'

>yfw realizing it was Tommen all along, he infiltrated the Riverlands undercover, got caught to spy on Robb's plans, then faked his own death, THEN traveled all the way back to King's Landing to report to his brother

IT WAS AN ELABORATE RUSE ALL ALONG user