Cast it

Cast it

Is the anime actually any good?
I loved the shit out of cowboy bebop and space dandy

WE WUZ SAMOORAYS N SHIEEET

It's hilarious.

>watching cartoons aimed at kids
Why?

I hated the first episode of space dandy, does it stop being so "dumb"?
If you love cowboy bebop you'll like Champloo; Mugen is a fun Spike alternate and the group dynamic is stronger

>does it stop being so "dumb"
no
if you didn't like the humour in the first episode I doubt you'll like the rest of the series

Keanu Reeves = Jin
Mary Elizabeth = Fuu
Idris Elba = Mugen

Champloo > Bebop > Dandy > Zankyou no Terror

I didn't watch Kids on the Slope

Mugen > Jin.

Also I am glad they didn't do the edgy thing and kept all the characters alive

off the topic, that was a really good use of the semicolon

It's about as good as Space Dandy but it's a little aimless until the end like Cowboy Bebop.

>non-japanese

Jin - Neil Patrick Harris
Fuu - Zendaya
Mugen - Tom Holland

Toshiro Mifune - Sunflower Samurai

chinks can't act, or make decent cgi, or edit, or direct, or basically anything. kill yoursel

a five minute bedridden cameo before he gets eviscerated?

Jin - Steven Yeun
Mugen - Ryan Gosling, Steve Eastwood or Shia Labeouf
Fuu - Mary Elizabeth Winstead

So you can cry with all your little s/v/w buddies that its not like how you wanted? Fucking surface level cancer go home

Scott Eastwood* I'm retarded

You're not even speaking English anymore faggot. Try using words

>cast it
no

YOU DONT CAST ANIME

you adapt it into a movie or make a movie LOOSELY inspired by it and give it a different name with different character designs, that way you don't get all the political bullshit and can get a story that works in live action because animation is not a 1:1 translation

fuck off autism

awful

except for mew maybe

Jin - Adam Driver
Fuu - MEW
Mugen - Andrew Garfield

There are a couple standalone episodes with guest animators and good sci fi concepts that are much better than the first episode

Yeah, you should never cast anime.

pretty decent

>Mugen - Andrew Garfield
lol that's fucking awful. first of all Mugen is a foreigner and should be played by someone of the tanned variety, such as Riz Ahmed or Dev Patel.

Kids in the Slope had some good Jazz educational stuff and then it turns into gay romance out of nowhere

not even dude, I loved Champloo but there's no way its better than Bebop or Space Dandy

I only picked him because I liked him with Adam Driver in Silence

I honestly thought this might be a decent thread ._.

every episode is different, I hated some and loved others

yeah I can't believe I didn't catch that. They were great together yes. I loved when they had to hide in that shitty room until nightfall every day.

It is really good I thought. There was maybe one or two episodes that felt like filler, but the rest either added to their journey or developed the characters in some way. Ending was great too. Watch at least the first two episodes, especially the second one to get a taste of it.

I teared up a bit in the Shino episode.

His wooden acting would be absolutely perfect for Jin

Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are probably the most generally accepted animes.

The baseball episode it the only shit one

Fuck you that one is the funniest by a wide margin.

I'm correct and you're replies have proven you just want to shitpost when I've just said why you shouldn't cast it without any rebuttal

But it's just so out of place. Even more so when it's right before the heavy ending.

It's common: Make them laugh then make them cry. It's a cute little diversion before the big finale. and IIRC the three-parter with the female blind assassin wasn't far behind it.

not really, they have weird one off episodes throughout the series

I feel like you don't understand Japanese culture or history

Worst episode is the one where they burn a weed field and for some reason it causes everyone to go into a heavy LSD like nightmare
>Japs in charge of drug education

The worst episode was the its ok to be gay dutch fag one.

They can get away with it because no one messes with weed over there. The penalties are too much for even small amounts.

source: I know a professional weeb

you're a fucking autistic that doesn't understand imagery

I understand they played baseball but the episode was stupid

I liked the baseball one, even though it felt out of place in terms of the story.

It must have been like what said. The last episodes were nearly straight seriousness, while all the episodes had a consistent mix of seriousness and humor. It was almost like a counter balance to what was to come.

I understand when it's nonsense. It gave them an excuse to do some cool animation but the reason for it is retarded. Get more mad spastic

fuck you

I am sure Watanabe has gotten stoned before, but he just used weed as an excuse to make a psychedelic episode because Japs wouldn't get know the difference.

if you're in rural Japan and you've never smoked herb ever, and a fucking field starts burning i could imagine some slight visuals occurring once or twice (obviously not turning into a rocket but that's not the point)

it's an animation as you said and yet you deny them the right to fully use the medium, how can people make art like?

The riff on the black ships was what was hilarious, baseball was only a vehicle for the visuals

The episode where they work in the mine with the zombies that eat wasabi and the world blows up at the end is the best one off episode.

i watched this years ago
does it have rewatch value?

why would you make mugen black.

It was alright, some episodes are better than others. I liked the ones with multiple parts.

Cowboy Bebop is still better.

felt like a Halloween episode

Those tengu ninjas were fucking dope though.

nujabes ost

Wow amazingly bad tastes

how do i use semicolon; like this?

jesus christ wtf are you doing

It's good though Jin and the baseball episode are the weakest parts

NOPE
The baseball episode is tops and you don't have any understanding of Japan or its culture or history and probably watch dubs

Full house doesn't lie. Alicia Vikander as Fuu, Dave Franco as Mugen.

Jin - Ezra Miller, but force him to really lose weight and grow out hair
Fuu - Chloe Bennett
Mugen - Dev Patel if he can pull off goofy; or another tall South Asian

I like the zombie one a lot and I hate zombies

>Idris Elba = Mugen
He is nowhere near funny enough.

space dandy ain't got shit on samurai champloo