Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
youtube.com/watch?v=B1jXYooEFg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it just shows we are still optimistic this film seems promising so far and synder is not involved

what the fuck was that garbage ass sentence i just saw get constructed with my two eyes

Is who right?

Literally, who?

>actual furfags
>ever right

I don't know or care who that person is.

But fuck it, I'm on Sup Forums so I'll research him anyway
>Streams games
>Tells people he's OH SO GAY
>Metal hair
>A furry
>Redditor

I don't think he'll ever be right.

>mfw YMS is LITERALLY a beastiality apologist

I love Twitter screenshot threads :)

>watch one of his reviews
>its 5 minutes long
>3 minutes is spent talking about a completely inconsequential mistake
Its like if Cinema Sins spent 5 mintues explaining every plothole.

yes

I don't think you'll get what you're looking for by asking random boards about their opinions on movies. Maybe you should try the Television & Film board instead where they like to discuss that sort of thing.

Are you new to Sup Forums?
>>>>>>>Cartoons and mOvies

His reviews on middle-of-the-line popular stuff are the fucking worst. I'd much rather watch fucking Jeremy Jahns review that stuff than him. But he has great top 10 lists and film festival content.

Why people watch his reviews? They are so shallow I might read youtube comments on RLM videos and still have more insight.

TWD reviews are his only good reviews, now all he does is garbage quickies and reviews of obviously bad movies that he can easily shit on.

Who?

He has surpassed the furfags, he was literally defending beastiality on Reddit

>marvelcucks
>being hateful little faggots
Why am I not surprised

>suddenly deflects to marvel

That image makes no sense, Mahvel can't go 2 weeks without mentioning DC.

aside from the fact that DC has been playing catch up for past half-decade, it's more referring to how there can't be a single thread about anything DC-related without some butthurt faggot going on about how Marvel is involved when the opposite way around rarely happens

the fact that he is calling nondamaging optimism for the sake of being optimistic and having a good time an insult to humanity already puts him in the wrong as well as highlights a sour pessimism that can only be a result from self image insecurities and issues.
Plus furries are not part of humanity by choice but that's none of my business

Worst thread I've seen today.

What a crock of shite.

>tripfag asking user if they're new

You are insane. Do you even know what Evanposting is?

Everything Marvel does is reactionary to what DC does. Even all their """""""""heroes""""""""

I miss when cinemasins was good.
Still at least honest trailers are still funny

I think your jumping to some odd conclusions user

Im amazed Honest Trailers is still good considering Screen Junkies has gone to shit since they started charging people to watch youtube content.

The fact that capeshit exists is an embarrasement upon humanity.

Literally who?

Even HT is starting to dwindle. Their BvS was good, but before that one I can't remember anything special in a long while.

It's time to admit you guys are on an abusive relationship with DC.

I've stopped following him ever since he made an update complaining that he's too busy make videos, because he wants to make a movie and make music. And other bullshit, and you should still donate to his Patreon, and he'll continue to make Let's Play videos.

Fuck this guy seriously, is it so hard to come to the realization that it the reason it might be difficult to make YMS videos is because your method of reviewing and editing is time consuming and you need to find a way to shorten it and stream line a process? If Rich Evans can pull together Plinkett reviews while doing other RLM bullshit, and weddings, it can't be hard to get a YMS video once a month out. It's his only claim to fame.

These fucking autists...

Go back to Sup Forumseddit

>Everything Marvel does is reactionary to what DC does
How delusional does someone have to be to actually think like this

They literally changed Justice League to be more quippy and light-hearted

I said the same words ver batum yesterday. He stole my fb post

Is 'used to be good' a fucking meme? user, you faggot, it's still good.

I don't know, Adam. The fact that you defended bestiality is more of an embarrassment upon humanity than it is to be excited for a movie.

You must be new, fucking casual. I'm not even user and I know marvel has been making dc rips forever. Your precious deadpool is a perfect example. God you marvel casuals will defend anything

Characters Marvel rip-off are sucessful. Characters DC rip-off are aren't because they are retard of a company :^) Go to your kino threads on Sup Forums now faggot.

>It's time to admit you guys are on an abusive relationship with DC.
This is true. They've taken so much of my money with their reasonably priced entertaining comics. Fucking DC.

not on any side of this dumbassery but that change was done because the darkness of the other Snyder DC films was the biggest universal complaint.
Marvel was not the first to make lighthearted superhero movies

>Furfag gets mad people like Suicide Squad.
Well I guess I'm getting some presale tickets today.

>literal furfag calling anyone an embarrassment to humanity

LMAO
M
A
O

I don't know if they're reasonably priced but that can be said for most comics now.

Damn DC for putting so much good content out during rebirth. Even with all their comics at $3, I can't control myself from buying more than I should. Foiled again by the Nefarious execs at DC! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to burn Dan didio in efigy

WHAT the FUCK? When? Where?

>Watch one of his reviews
>character talks about how important love is
>goes on a nihilistic rant about how love is just meaningless chemicals and therefor a lie

>nihilistic, intelligent, and with a wicked sense of humor

adam confirmed for kefka?

I've always thought that argument is like saying cars are a lie because they're really just wheels attached to an engine.

price got lowered from 3.99 to 2.99 for DC and Marvel also lowered their price a bit I think

Love is important though.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

From what I've watched of his reviews I can't say they're very good, especially on the editing side of things, the guy needs to cut a lot of shit out.
I think IHE actually does what he does like ten times better.

A Real Human Breen
And a Real Hero
youtube.com/watch?v=B1jXYooEFg0

Im currently pulling a good 10 dc comics and plan to read several upcoming minis.
There getting a good amount of my money

>I think IHE actually does what he does like ten times better.
I unashamedly like IHE's videos. Like, when he says something about comics, he does show his lack of knowledge, but other than that, he's alright.

>autistic pro-bestiality furfag with a dragon dildo collection thinks tweets and edgelords are worse than he is

I really needed this laugh today. Thanks, OP.

fuck this world, man

Does he not realize that a lot of people DO oppose inhumane farming practices?

>I unashamedly like IHE's videos

There's nothing wrong with liking hours videos though?

He's gotten like twenty times better since he started and unlike a lot of the movie review and commentary channels on yt you can tell he puts a shit load of work into the editiing.

Yeah, his whole argument is basically that people are ok with killing and eating animals, so it should be ok to fuck them as well. But, there are a LOT of people who AREN'T ok with killing and eating animals.

Why are furries always so ignorant?

Well i do like it when people improve

Well the only honest trailer i have watched recenty was the BvS one i will check the other recent ones to see if they maintain the quality

watching this made me very uncomfortable.

Even people that are okay with eating animals still oppose shitty practices.

>people are ok with killing and eating animals, so it should be ok to fuck them as well
Does this mean that if we're okay with fucking people then....?

He was talking more about how love is treated as something inherently human and impossible for alien beings to comprehend.

Because aliens apparently can't have emotions.

Well he's not completely wrong about humans basically raping animals on a regular basis, even if it turns out profitable for the animals momentarily (food, shelter etc.).

Where I don't follow is how that relates to fucking a cow being ok.

I dont see why his views on animal fucking has anything to do with his ability to critique films :/

if dude wants to fuck an animal i dont give a shit, i watch his videos for his opinions on movies.

Hi Adam

When's top movies of 2014 coming out, Adam?

He's a furry. Anything that comes out of his mouth is automatically incorrect

wat. I'm not watching that. Someone give me a tldr;

But we're comparing about embarrassments to humanity user, clearly that is more degenerate than liking a shit flick.

Did you ever get to fuck cool cat?

>Do you even know what Evanposting is?
A surefire way to trigger DCfriends with 0 effort?

Only faggots get angry at Evanposting.

*does this mean we're okay with eating people then?
fixed that for you

The dots were for the implication of that

I wouldn't admit to that if I were you.
Also
>ver batum
Do you hate the English language

>streams video games
>makes youtube videos
>is overly opinionated on things most people don't think about
What a shock

It's good when you have an hour or so to kill, but I do miss when the aim was to describe everything wrong "in 3 minutes or less". Then Youtube changed how they pay their partners and he resorted to chronic autism and speaking incredibly slowly to extend the runtime and get more sheks. I like the new vids but the old stuff is better.

I'm happy people like you feel that way. It makes me like it more.

>Youtube changed how they pay their partners
That change fucked a lot of things up.
To me it does not even make sense from a buisness standpoint watching a video for longer does not make anybody more likely to click an ad. So why the change

God forbid some people want to see a movie.

Please don't do this and buy into things out of spite. You just end up with low quality work and that benefits no one. Have you seen what happened to the comic side of Marvel where clickbait is the main thing they publish now just to get people like you and the idiot you replied to bitching at each other? Just stop it

>out of spite
I enjoy it to begin with. I enjoy it more because it makes Sup Forums mad.

Why do you care about some rando's opinion? Why does anyone care about anyone's opinion? Everyone is a selfish piece of shit who only wants to hear that they're right and everyone else is wrong. You should only be concerned with what you think and what you feel.
That said, Suicide Squad looks okay.

>DC announces Batwoman
>BUT LOOK AT US LOOK LOOK WE ARE DOING A GAY MARRIAGE ISSUE!!!!! WE CAME ON THE VIEW STOP TALKING ABOUT BATWOMAN
>DC announces Bunker.
>BLACK SPIDERMAN! The guy might be gay too but you have to read to find out!! Let us drive the rumor as hard as we can!

People to this day still think Miles is gay

Yep, the company with the majority market share bends to the whims of Batman: The Company

Because writers were tweeting that he might be and reblogging posts about it.

This is the largest threat to Marvel right now

Company wars will kill Marvel. Say no to clickbait

The biggest threat to Marvel is $2.99

Well I wanna see it but people have their hopes up way too fucking high.

They try to keep their number one source of competition down that's business one oh one newfag.

does it look like April to you? Go home Marty

By this logic, since I'm okay with fucking human I should be okay with eating them?