What do you want to see in a Kaiju Cinematic Universe

What do you want to see in a Kaiju Cinematic Universe

>MOTHRA?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

JET JAGUAR

baneposting kaiju

Monkey Kong instead the horribe creature from that trailer

definitely not this, kong is a shitty boring monster.

Lovecraftian Kaiju movie.
Yay or nay?

>definitely not this, kong is a shitty boring monster.
this.
America needs a new Kaiju.
We get it, big black ooga boogas are scary and are gonna steal all your white wimmens away.
It's been over one hundred years since the birth of filmmaking. You Americucks need therapy ( and better giant monsters).

>tumblr filename

Godzilla vs Cthulhu really needs to happen. You could even make the human parts exciting by having the heroes fighting cultists.

I still love that in the original Kong film, literally the only people who died were the black savage tribespeople.

Sort of how the humans had to fight all those smaller Destroyah bugs in Vs Destroyah?

Also, they did that in MonPoc. Lords of Cthul was hilarious as a faction and loads of fun.

Now this is going to sound odd, but just follow me here.
I want to see shit getting destroyed.
Now I know. I KNOW, what you're thinking but you have to understand, these are very, very different circumstances.
If anything TWO or more giant destructive monsters NOT damaging a single thing would be retarded.

Cloverfield

PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH

Gigan. In full on JoJo fabulous sadist mode.

Will they make new Kong McLargeHuge to match Godzilla?

Cloverfield sucked. They jumped on the found footage bandwagon, which would have been interesting and ambitious for a kaiju, but was ruined by boring, bland characters. The thing about found footage is that they need to make you really care for the characters, because you're gonna "be" with them all the time, and they failed at that. Fuck, I don't even remember the name of a single human in that movie.

(You)

My kaijufu

Now that Hideaki Anno is directing the next Godzilla movie and we're getting official Godzilla/NGE merch, can we have a Godzilla vs. Neon Genesis Evangelion crossover movie?

I'd imagine it would be balls to the walls crazy.

Sup Forums

Focus on kaiju battles, as opposed to human reactions to the kaiju and "deep" symbolism about what kaiju are.

Hahaha amazing.

Mecha-Godzilla please.

Nobody goes to Sup Forums especially not something childish like giant monster movies.

It's an unofficial "keep it on Sup Forums" thing
Like puppets or toonami animes.

Oh you can prolly talk about it on /tg/ too.

I demand a Gamera/Godzilla crossover.

Ya always got to have a lil symbolism or talk like that.

Hell Final Wars was a nonstop action first with Godzilla knocking off the whole kaiju roster, and they still took time to mention Godzilla still hating humans for what they do to his homeland and environment.

You kinda need humans in a movie where humanity exists.

They just need to better integrate the human and monster story. Like Godzilla: Rulers of Earth where the humans were all either fighting the monsters or trying to solve a mystery surrounding them.

Alternatively, do like Vs Biollante or King Ghidrah the Three Headed Dragon and give the humans cool shit to do that runs parallel with the kaiju shenanigans.

WAIT!
I KNOW!
I'll just show you a great example of having a human and kaiju story!

This is basically a Mothra comic, but Godzilla's name sells better.

I hope you enjoy, gals and pals!

Gamara

You storytimin Gangsters and Goliaths?

I is!

King Kong stomped into a fine red paste by Godzilla.

Godzilla vs Kong is dumb. It was dumb the first time. I don't want to see it again.

2fast2quick

Nice

You'd think they'd ever do what DC does and start making short animated films with some of their written story material?

I mean idk how popular IDW Godzilla stuff is, but I bet most western comic Godzilla stories would be new to the Japanese audience.

>NORMIES LEAVE!

>Being this butthurt the 8th wonder of the world beat your kaiju waifu

And then they make out .... right?

I was mad when I saw it as a kid. Yes.

Because it's bullshit.

My waifu is too pure for Godzilla.

Haha did you ever search for the Japanese version you heard had Godzilla winning as a youngster, too?

I love the way Stokoe draws my giant lesbian bug waifu.

Ahahahahaha

I did!
But I'm old as fuck and predate the internet!

I was ten and the internet wasn't something I was aware of yet, so no. I did hear about it, though.

a lil symbolism is good, of course
and of course you need humans too

I'm referring to the recent trend of a godzilla movie being 85% us marines and only 15% kaiju to spare cash from cgi.

One movie does not a recent trend make.

Unless Shin Godzilla is like that, in which case, two movies!

People complained about there being too much focus on the human characters when there was the exact same thing happened in the original film

Personally fine with a human focus, but they need to have a solid narrative of their own and maybe people to talk to.

Ford just kinda got pushed around by circumstance and never talked to anyone.

agree 100%

>oh noes! i saw the word tumblr!

Sorry you are so easily triggered.