> dwoma
> dwaj
> dwoje
> dwom
> dwiema
> dwóch
Ah yes, the Polish """language""".

>poo land

¡DUDE PUT SOME LINES OR DOTS ON YOUR VOWELS, OTHERWISE PEOPLE WON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT!
Why are nonEnglish languages this dumb?
Reform you language remove stupid upside question marks.

el nauseabundo infrahumano...

why they even should? Language with diacritics > language without them

>writing aj as -y, i as -y, o as ea, a and etc
>writing dż as j
>call another languages dumb

pliz

Accents exist for a reason.
> íntimo
> intimo
> intimó

> depósito
> deposito
> depositó

All of these are different words with different meanings and pronunciations. It wouldn't hurt if English didn't have a stupid orthography.

I thought it shows a long vowel like in Czech, but later I read that it's stress

>explaining stuff to el criatura horrendo

they already struggle to breath and type at the same time, m8

DE SPO SITO

we have very few long vowels and we just double them

leer - to read
creer - to believe

Yes, there are officially no long vowels in Spanish, the accent indicates stress. Double vowels as in "leer", "cooperar", "Saavedra" or "reescribir" technically count as pertaining to two different syllables, even if plebs pronounce them as long vowels.

how New World's Spanish sounds for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkxyd6WSu48

>never learned Spanish

>understand some words

There are many versions. Mexican Spanish from the CDMX region or Bogotá Spanish sound very clear. Venezuelan is sexy when women speak it. Caribbean Spanish (Cuba, DR, PR) is very similar to Canary Spanish, Cuban in particular is pretty funny. The only truly subhuman accents are those from Santiago de Chile and Buenos Aires.
Keep in mind that we all speak the same language, the only thing that is really different across dialects is slang.

They are still stupid. You can imply the word from the context:
>"What is the use of this product? I use it to mow the lawn."
There, no stupid accents and you can still tell the difference between the two instances of use

It makes sense, things are sometimes read differently if it's a question and not just a normal sentence and without the forward ? you have no way of knowing you should have been reading it as a question.
>excuse me
>excuse me?

it's the same word in spanish too and without accent marks
don't try to argue when you know nothing about the language

The point is that they are extremely useful when you find a word you have never seen before. Meanwhile brits and their goblino spawn struggle to pronounce a new word unless they checkout a dictionary with a phonetic transcription.

How to pronounce "ou":
> sour
> tourist
> rough
> court
How to pronounce "ea":
> dear
> early
> flea
> bear
English orthography is a mess. You might have an ordered mess with set rules like the French or Irish but English is randomly chaotic. By this point you may as well use Chinese ideograms to write English.

how much of a brainlet do you have to be for getting confused by damn spanish lmao

¿You don't think it's useful for long sentences in which only intonation shows that they are questions?
¿You don't know that this is almost always the case in Spanish?

Tienes mucho dinero = you have a lot of money.

¿Tienes mucho dinero? = Do you have a lot of money?

Spanish doesn't use words as "do/ does" and doesn't have a fixed word order for questions.

moon
book
cook

but door

And blood

L'anglais est une abomination.

It makes sense though

Diacritics make a language more phonetic, and objectively speaking English is EXTREMELY retarded in terms of phonetics. You don't pronounce half of the stuff you write, and randomly make up the other half.

No, you still need them.
For example, you can have this phrase:
Depositó en el depósito, wich without accents you can't make any implication