This is your new princess Jasmine. Say something nice about her

This is your new princess Jasmine. Say something nice about her.

Well at least she looks the part.

First thing I thought of. Also, besides A Whole New World and YOU AIN'T NEVUH HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME, I can't think of a single Aladdin song.

Noice

PRINCE ALI FABULOUS HE ALI ABABWA

She is a goddess

She's pretty cute

giv brown gf

Bloggers already attacking her

>Massoud is a Canadian actor who has recently appeared in the Jack Ryan television series, currently in production for Amazon, as well as TV series like Open Heart and Saving Hope. Scott is a bit of a bigger name, having starred in the big budget movie reboot of Power Rangers as Kimberly, the Pink Ranger.

>Massoud is of Egyptian descent, while Scott is half-British, half Gujarati Indian. Their casting is in line with Disney’s search for stars of Middle Eastern and Indian descent, although Scott’s half-Indian ethnicity troubles me a bit. In a story that’s firmly set in the a fictional Middle Eastern country, I don’t know how I feel about a lead star who looks so racially ambiguous, and could honestly pass as white. But we’ll have to wait and see.

why can't (((they))) cast a real (((arab)))

So generic looking.

because they're gross

Pretty, and looks like she'd make a good Jasmine`

>half poo as Jasmine
>another poo will most likely be Aladdin
Jew-poo alliance?

How they think arabs look like black, yellow? This is the Saudi princes of fucking Arabia for comparision.

Jasmine has darker skin and is supposed to be much prettier.

Considering a lot of Indian males have the hots for Arab females this sort of makes sense.

No giv boster, brown gf is mine, u get jew gf

Are you familiar with the catalog?

to be fair the story of Aladdin was set in China with the titular character being Muslim Chinese.

t. Schlomo

Some people are stupid. Some people just get their jollies from being angry at something. These shouldn't be unfamiliar concepts to Sup Forums even if they're targeted differently.

Would be pretty without that nose job

Could they not get a full Indian girl to do it? Not for diversity reasons, I just have a fetish for them.

Cute!

this

wtf I'm not racist anymore

*telebrots beind u*
*gets brown gf*

heh noddings bersonnel gid