Keaton is all it had going for it.

>At this rate
Are you daft, the audience score and rt score hasn't been decreasing

we didn't get a lesser product though. The lesser product is Spider-Twink

>shitty cgi
>villain is a fucking mess of a character that makes no sense
>turned some of the most dramatic moments of the movie into a joke
>BENIS BARKER :DDD
>sjw love interest that peter had literally no reason to like since she dress and act like shit
>is pretty much an iron man movie in many ways more than spiderman

>the audience score and rt score hasn't been decreasing
It was 94% by critcs and 93% by audience a couple of days ago

Vulture makes perfect sense what the hell did you not understand about him?

>Had a higher opening weekend than WW
>DC fags say it's underperforming because of Marvel's high standards

It's doing pretty well for the 3rd version of a character within a decade.

clearly not

Neither of them deserves such a high score but Homecoming is a bit more fresh than Wonder Woman

>Same marvel pajeet from yesterday

How have you been awake for 26 hours?

>sjw love interest that peter had literally no reason to like since she dress and act like shit
nigga she is supposed to be useless. she moves away anyway and teaches benis parker that life isnt so simple, plus "MJ" REVEAL at end

Yes, it is.

>MUH OPENING WEEKEND
>i-it's just the r-reboots!

homecoming was more consistent and the lead was actually interesting. wonder woman would be shit without chris pine and his mercenary team. Wonder Woman and the main villains were boring and forgettable whilst every character in homecoming brings something to the table.

>living in the past
Sad!

>Vulture makes perfect sense
Nope, the way he try to paint Tony as a bad guy to justify his actions is pathetic, is almost like Tony didn't made a suicidal mission to close the alien portal or didn't risked his life a dozen of times already

>whilst every character in homecoming brings something to the table.

>last year it mattered that BvS didn't make a billion
>now money doesn't matter
you niggas love to flip flop the narrative more than a desperate liberal without a valid counter argument

>every character in homecoming brings something to the table.
Heck no, WW had a far more memorable cast besides the protagonists, homecoming butchered aunt may,Flash and MJ characters turning them into pointless bland shit.

I'm convinced there are shills for Marvel at this point.

>everyone is just 1 person with the same ideals
Sad you live in such a small little work dcuck

Imagine if someone told you 11 years ago that a solo Iron who movie would heavily outgross a Batman vs Superman. This is all because of Marvel's stellar franchise building

Everything was good except for the final battle. It felt like Snyder took over from there. Almost ruined the entire movie for me.

>turned some of the most dramatic moments of the movie into a joke
They always do this, i don't have a clue why...but they always do this.

No it wasnt you fucking idiot. That screenshot is over a week old and you can clearly see there it had 149 reviews by critics and it now has 263 and is the same score. DCucks are ridiculous, why not just joing the Marvel train, it's so much better and we don't need to rely on feminism hype to get good reviews.

>obvious bait thread
>gets tons of replies

>Literal Pajeet pandering

The absolute state of the MCU

and in the present you live in a world were Wonder Woman is assraping both Iron Manlet and Spidercuck.
Heck, a movie about talking apes just took down their shitty movie.

>No it wasnt you fucking idiot
It grew a little then got down faggot, also looks like you didn't even know how high the audience score was.

How come the only discussion about Marvel on Sup Forums is about the box office numbers and rarely about the contents of the movie itself?

>why not just joing the Marvel train, it's so much better
lol actually believing this

How come the only discussion about DC on Sup Forums is about the box office numbers and rarely about the contents of the movie itself?

>New spider man movie was shit

It was very good. Fuck off.

>muh feminism
I love how you MCUpajeets jump from one awful narrative to the other when dealing with WW and Apes.

because there is zero substance to their by the numbers, conveyor belt movies.

lol no

Seen it today, no way it's worth 93%. Le Iron man scenes were stupid.

>>is pretty much an iron man movie in many ways more than spiderman
Thanks for showing me you didn't watch the movie

>MCU so dead that drones have to steal qoutes from the infinitely superior DC films

Yeah Wonder Woman who is a well known superhero and had all the feminist hype behind it, not to mention the fact it Spiderman had a better opening weekend.

Why are dc pakis so insecure bros?

>vulture grudge was against iron man
>stealing iron man stuff
>Iron man was spidey mentor
>spiderman trying to prove himself to tony to get into avengers
>using high tech suit made by tony
ok fag?

Nigger pls, one week before WW was released you fags were going 'literally who' about it.

>why not just joing the Marvel train
Why I would join the team that is losing?Spiderman box office is falling like a rock and the score will end lower than wonder woman

droning about opening weekends means fuck all when the total box office is poorer.

Remember, (((foreign))) box office only gives 25% :^)

WW had more interesting side characters while Homecoming had more interesting protag and antagonist

Are you really going to sit here and pretend like WW didn't get overhyped because of muh female empowerment. I'll be the first to admit that black panther is going to get sjw hype as well. But it's very telling that the only DCEU movie with good reviews received sjw bonus points and most DC fans literally think BvS was better than it.

>and most DC fans literally think BvS was better than it.
Most DC fans think WW was better than BvS,look at the audience score and sales

As I said before weeb school drama

It was a shit movie
They didn't even try

The old movie never had any weeb school edgy drama in it

If the movie went and used Sup Forums everyone would call it new fag

>Yeah Wonder Woman who is a well known superhero
You cucks been going on for over a year how Wonder Woman was a forgotten relic and everyone loved Black Widow now. So now you acknowledge her relevance?

And Homecoming had Spider-Man, Iron Man and MCU hype. Not to mention diversity hype.

why the fuck do you cucks care so much about this shit?

Are you inbred. Firstly Batman v Superman has done better at the box office despite it getting tanked by shit reviews and secondly in what world do you think the audience score is representative of "DC fans". The audience score is just people who have seen the movie. But from what I've seen most people who self identify as DC fans think both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman were better than it. I'm personally a Marvel fan and I think Man of Steel is the best movie in the DCEU so far. Wonder Woman seemed very overrated to me and the final fight versus Ares was so underwhelming.

This is how you spot people who just want to hate the movie. If the Vulture didn't make sense to you then you are fucking retarded.

This post is perfect...
This is a post defending an ''''''''''progressive''''''' movie using the image of a incredibly left wing actor, that pretty much would spit in this poster fat cheeto stained face, while he attacks a movie that actually treats both male and females in a egalitarian way.
This post is pretty much why Sup Forums is dead.

Not me lmao. As someone who never read comic books i knew who the fuck Wonder Woman was in 2007 but most of the current heroes of the MCU I had never heard of at the time.

BvS was a movie that had twice WW's budget you stupid cuck, even Suicide Squad had more money put in it.
WW is overperforming in a whole other level, kinda like Deadpool

> Firstly Batman v Superman has done better at the box office despite it getting tanked by shit reviews
Even though it got the 2 most popular DC characters, in the end will be only 40 million ahead
>in what world do you think the audience score is representative of "DC fans"
Is far more reliable than your word marvel pajeet
>I'm personally a Marvel fan and I think Man of Steel is the best movie in the DCEU so far.
Who gives a fuck?You're trying to make your comment looks bigger by writing random shit?

>Evansposting

>has to use a phrase from a DC movie
Oscarlets, when will they learn?

Yeah MCU with 16 consecutive white male protags is sjw, but Wonder Womyn with it's ridiculous all female island of peace, where the female protag has to leave it in order to stop all evil men from killing each other in war. But in the end they dindu nun because le pure evil devil man Ares was making them do it, so Wonder Womyn slays him after powering up from here emotions and the warring men precede to hug each other. Shit literally reads like a feminist fan fic.

they have no good quotes in Marvel movies.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...you know how the post goes...

>Meanwhile IRL

>But in the end they dindu nun because le pure evil devil man Ares was making them do it
Great way to tell us you didn't even watched the movie.
Last (You), you get from me.
Enjoy it, make it last.

>Meanwhile IRL

>looks at box office

that's nice but RDJ is having Caesar's ape spunk for dinner tonight. Get used to this feeling. If Iron Spider 4 is having trouble with a movie about a guy pretending to be a monkey for 2 hours, imagine the director of the same movie doing this for a Batman movie, which I'm not sure if you know is "King Capeshit" who can bring the billion dollar gold himself than *any* of marvel's ensemble casted titles.

>Evans and Ruffalo
>not reddit
LOL

And Hemsworth and Holland are too shit for either board to want them

Well MCUshill, I was here yesterday and I told a good story I think you're going to like

Do you guys want to hear it again?

> Spider-Man: Homecoming’s debut weekend last week seemed to be cause for celebration for both Sony Pictures, which owns the rights to the Spider-Man franchise, and for Marvel, which got to welcome its long-lost brother superhero back into its Cinematic Universe. The film was extremely well reviewed with a 93 percent Rotten Tomatoes rating, and well attended, with a $117 million domestic gross, the best 3-day opening for a Spidey flick since Spider-Man 3’s stunning $151 million debut a decade ago.

> But things quickly turned sour for the Sony-Marvel co-pro yesterday when the grosses fell off a cliff, tumbling 73.2 percent from the first Friday’s $50.8 million tally to an estimated $13.6 million on the second. That’s one of the worst Friday-to-Friday drops the 16-movie Marvel Cinematic Universe has ever seen—only Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War fared worse—and it's by far the worst for any of Sony’s 6 Spider-Man movies. Even the heavily front-loaded and relatively poorly reviewed Spider-Man 3 fell by a lesser margin on its second Friday.

>Meanwhile IRL in the local Shitting Street

I did watch the movie. And ares was fucking whispering in the "bad guys" ears and giving them ideas for more devastating weapons. Then after she kills Ares all the soldiers start celebrating and hugging each other.

>Actually posting your pic on Sup Forums
Mossadshills are desperate

>But things quickly turned sour for the Sony-Marvel co-pro yesterday when the grosses fell off a cliff,
Deshi Bashara moment
For mcU

You're probably trolling but Apekino is literally the final movie of a trilogy that has had great critical acclaim across the board and Spiderman is the 3rd reboot in a decade. The fact that it's doing so well is amazing as many people thought it would flop since people are tired of spiderman especially after the last 3 spiderman movies were pretty shit. I'm sure the marvel exec are very pleased with how it's doing.

>>> But things quickly turned sour for the Sony-Marvel co-pro yesterday when the grosses fell off a cliff, tumbling 73.2 percent from the first Friday’s $50.8 million tally to an estimated $13.6 million on the second. That’s one of the worst Friday-to-Friday drops the 16-movie Marvel Cinematic Universe has ever seen—only Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War fared worse—and it's by far the worst for any of Sony’s 6 Spider-Man movies. Even the heavily front-loaded and relatively poorly reviewed Spider-Man 3 fell by a lesser margin on its second Friday.
*breathes in*
*realizes this movie was supposed to be Marvel's Batman v Superman*
*spits tea*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigger you need to actually watch the fucking flick instead of jerking off the hobo you needed help from to beat the singles policy.
The point of the movie was that the war progressed and people have war inside of them, people are flawed.
Thats what Steve's crew pretty much symbolised, it wasn't just 'color blind' pandering like in Homecoming.
They expend the entire movie trying to tell her that to Diana but she was naive.
How the fuck is a simply origin capeflick too hard for you?

Spiderman is doing worse than the worst DC movie so far

What does that say

>The fact that it's doing so well is amazing as many people thought it would flop
No one thought that Pajeet, it's underperforming like ASM 2 and will die like ASM 2

>Apekino is literally the final movie of a trilogy
Is actually no, it never was.
Ever since the success of the first one the producers pretty much are working with the idea that Apes is a franchise whose end is going to link up the original movies and between that they could do as many movies as they want.

Dude this movie has Spider-Man, the most popular superhero ever, the guy who outsolds the Avengers and Batman combined in merchandising sales, and Iron Man the only reason the MCU exists and the only one bringing the billions to the franchise. They are in this flick together.

BvS underperformed because it made less than what it was supposed to make with those popular characters. This movie should be making more than BvS and it's making less. BvS underperformed, this shit is just flopping

>The fact that it's doing so well is amazing as many people thought it would flop since people are tired of spiderman especially after the last 3 spiderman movies were pretty shit. I'm sure the marvel exec are very pleased with how it's doing.
holy shit!
This new narrative is hilarious.

*outsells