Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZzaYz80QDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The people mugging him obviously. Michael Douglas was a psycho but mugging is mugging and that is unacceptable.

but he was on their land

>they're land
Not legally. All there was was some graffiti which wasn't even in English IIRC. What they did to him was completely out of order and they deserved what happened to them.

He was just standing up for his rights as a consumer

Obviously the gangbangers. He was just minding his business and would've left by himself eventually but these retards came in and started shit they thought they could end. Great movie.

Am I banned

You are now

Not a single thing Michael Douglas did in that movie was wrong.

what about forcing his daughter to ride the horsie, in the home video.?
She was crying

Kids cry for any reason whatsoever, my sister cried when my dad put her in the front garden because she didn't like the way the grass felt.

He didn't say that not a single thing Michael Douglas had done in that movie was wrong.
That video show something that hapened before the movie's timeframe.

He left his car in the lane during rush hour. First-class asshole. If you're going to bail at least don't make it worse for everyone else.

Literally no one was moving for the entire movie

i too shoot rocket launchers at construction vehicles

youtube.com/watch?v=AZzaYz80QDA

their land? do they look like landowners to you?

The white boy was in the wrong obviously, he didn't want to distribute his privilege to the decent, hardworking minorities of LA. A horrible and typical white male's behavior.

Kek this is the first thing I think of when I see falling down threads

tl;dr I like you and would probably let you use my arse

>throw an autistic fit because the world doesn't revolve around him
>throw an autistic fit because a coke costs more than it used to in the 60s
>throw an autistic fit because you have to share your space with niggers and spics
>still lives with his mother and has an autistic fit he can't see his daughter when he's three months behind with paying child support

He did everything wrong, had a cozy gubmint job and blew it hard because he's an autist then failed to get another job for months.

THe fucking spooks were in the wrong obviously

meme magic wasn't real they said

This. He basically fit the profile of the majority of Sup Forumstards

the world was wrong luckily he did his best to set it right

He did harm to the Nazi but that Nazi was a faggot anyway so it's ok.

The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965

He violated the NAP you filthy fucking statists.

he was wrong to flip out over prices being higher due to inflation but he didn't do anything remotely racist

you are like Sup Forums in that they see "THE JOOZ" everywhere while you see racism everywhere

it wasn't their property, they were thieves, looters
anarcho-capitalists are irrational extremists, read more intelligent nonpartisan authors like ayn rand and milton friedman