Is this the best scene in horror history?

Is this the best scene in horror history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Za5G3rgIP4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Wil Wheaton with a woman's body

No, this objectively is.

What movie is this?

the tits in part V are

18+

Generation Z

what do girls think when wearing this on the street?

>I hope Chad notices me today

Idris Elba

Sneed's feed and seed

Grown Ups 2

Evil Dead 5

>why the fuck did I wear this it's rubbing against my snatch

And your other chainsaw

kill yourself

kek

only the last 30 minutes or so, the rest is comically bad

Bond Burger

Its pretty great but those twins in Part 4 skinny dipping was better

Can someone explain why? I'm not one of them fancy film buffs.

>Thread specifies "scene"
>Brings up whole movie

Its the final scene in the original 1974 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The movie isn't great but it was groundbreaking for its time so you have to give it props.

are the 2003, 2006 and 2013 films worth watching?

Big guy: the Bane Chronicles

I know what the scene is from and I've seen the movie multiple times.

I was asking why the scene is considered best in horror history

is he okay

The 2003 is amazing and 2006 is good. Well 2013 movie wasn't good.

so this is where gal gadot got her dance moves from

i remember watching t hat movie as a kid getting my balls played by some hot chick id never thought id get a chance with
feelsgud

dat Biel

Scream 17

A cum receptacle with big milkies. omg I love her. I wanna watch Blade.

The best scene is the end of Sleepaway Camp.

this is going on r/Sup Forums

Recast this scene for modern remake
1) ASR
2) elke the stallion
3) Jenna shea
4) Lilly Mo

White pancake ass, ugh

You should see the scene in motion. I would, but I don't know how to make a webm

Meh, can't be worse than Sigourney's ass from Alien

Mexas Tainsaw Chassacre

Alexandra Daddario > Jessica Biel

nice

oh fugg I need to sleep

is that the one where the doctor then eats his heat on autopsy and becomes jason? I loved that shit when I was a kid

>it was groundbreaking for its time
how so?

Can we talk about boner situation ?

Massachusetts Bayonet Slaughter

It was actually scary

never saw the original 1974, can I get a brief rundown about what made it so spooky?

Ohio Butterknife Killings

so you be saying horror movies before it werent scary?

Arizona Scythe Murderspree

so fucking dumb

Jason is pure evil. You can't surprise attack him.

You're the dumb one here. Jason is just a deformed hillbilly redneck with tard strength. He's not special, he's just a dumb piece of shit that kills people. He canonically "dies" in Part 4 and becomes an immortal zombie in 6, but he's not some incarnation of evil. He's just an immortal zombie that goes around killing people.

Something like Michael Myers will be classified as "pure evil" you fucking moron.

how did it aged?

Grimy, ugly, surreal. Watching its kinda like a weird dream. As well, it's got top cinematography, a unique location, and a genuinely frightening villian

boku no pico

Watched it for the first time last night. Beyond some performances, it's aged pretty well so long as you account the time it's made

Captain America: Civil War 2

Jason teleports and shit. He would know if he's being staked out.

what made that final scene so great tho?

never understood what happened with the truck driver

Connection to the movie, it looks nice. Kinda like something out of a Brother's Grimm fairy tale or something

He only teleported in Part 8.

People like it for different reasons, obviously. I just think it's haunting. He's a hopeless retard entrenched in perverse family dynamics, and once his plaything gets away he swings his toy around in anger. He's lost, he has no other way to express himself. It's spooky.

The Dark Knight Rises

Biel one is entertaining. The Beginning is more gritty and brutal. The one that came put most recently is terrible and should be avoided.

Best girl

Was she the one who bent over in the blue bikini?

>not even the best girl of his movie

No, she was too pure.

>TCM dinner scene.
>The Thing testing scene.
>Prince of Darkness mirror sacrifice.

what was the purpose of this scene?

set up the lake scene later on in the movie

I wish she had a dick

>watched part 2 the other night
>this scene came on

You forgot the ITMOM ending Great taste tho

what was next for her career after that?

It's truly fascinating how clothes affect perceived attraction of people. She's got almost no ass. It looks a bit taut, for sure so that's a plus. But had she been wearing anything except those shorts nobody would bat an eye.

He didn't. A camera cut made it look like he closed a lot of distance quicker than he did. If he teleported he'd have gone up to the crows nest and kicked the guys head off or something.

What's more evil about Michael Myers? I only saw 1-3 I think, and he just seemed to kill people. Jason does the same, he just kills people with the vague excuse of a retcon meaning he survived to see his mum get killed by nasty councillers.

Honestly the Apocalypse Trilogy is filled with great scenes. I love the Thing 's but its a shame that it overshadows the other two films so much that many don't even know about them.

Dances with Chainsaws

>He didn't. A camera cut made it look like he closed a lot of distance quicker than he did. If he teleported he'd have gone up to the crows nest and kicked the guys head off or something.
Explain how the professor is running in the opposite direction from Jason down an alleyway, immediately runs into a building and immediately gets thrown through the second story window seconds after entering it.

>What's more evil about Michael Myers? I only saw 1-3 I think, and he just seemed to kill people. Jason does the same, he just kills people with the vague excuse of a retcon meaning he survived to see his mum get killed by nasty councillers.
Michael killed because he did. He wasn't abused, there was nothing special about him, he started his kills when he was a kid and he had no reason to. He just wanted to.

Jason was an ugly little shit who was bullied and abused by other kids. He "drowned", lived isolated in the woods with no social contact for years and his mother was killed. Jason is a dumb piece of shit hillbilly with zero intelligence or much understanding of what the fuck he's doing.

pls do not bully

I feel it has more to do with the fact that people seem to forget Carpenter continued to make films after Big Trouble in Little China. I'd consider ITMOM almost on par with The Thing, but the Thing is just so unique, so different, that it's hard to top. It's location, characters, monster, direction, soundtrack, atmosphere, and aesthetic are so well integrated that it's a perfect, irreplicable storm

It's been a while since I watched 8, but the more common argument for teleporting is the guy climbing the ladder on the boat, and then Jason grabbing his foot. I don't remember a professor at all in 8? Are you thinking of the Therapist in 7?

And fair enough regarding Myers. I'd just lumped him in with "kills people" along with most other Slasher villains, not exactly a compelling backstory.

Best Girl

>It's been a while since I watched 8, but the more common argument for teleporting is the guy climbing the ladder on the boat, and then Jason grabbing his foot. I don't remember a professor at all in 8? Are you thinking of the Therapist in 7?
No one ever brings up that scene. Stop trying to argue about these movies, you clearly don't remember them well enough to be able to discuss them. You just insist other people are wrong, and when they call you out you just double down on your own bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Za5G3rgIP4E

>And fair enough regarding Myers. I'd just lumped him in with "kills people" along with most other Slasher villains, not exactly a compelling backstory.
Yeah, no slasher exactly has a compelling backstory but despite how simple the backstories are you you cant even remember them.

True. The Thing is absolutely Carpenter's best. ITMOM and Prince of Darkness are both great too and definitely deserve more attention. Mouth is the cutoff for Carpenter films though.

Banjo Titans Meth Fantasy Camp

Wrong.

Problem Chainsaws 2

that face is more manly than mine

You're acting rather hostile user, but thanks for correcting me. I remember him for drowning in the bucket of sludge and not necessarily getting thrown through the window.

>Rock hits her right cheek
>She grabs her left

Reminds me in Ft13th III

>guy dropping YoYo above girl's face
>she says it hit her when it clearly didn't