Did anyone else start wildly cheering batman on the moment he said this...

did anyone else start wildly cheering batman on the moment he said this? I mean this is a straight up "fuck yeah! humanity! " moment and I loved it even though Bats was totally misguided just the fact that he beat a literal god into submission using his willpower and intellect wow the balls on the filmmakers are YUGE for even letting there be a clear cut winner instead of copping out and making it a stalemate and the fact that the winner was batman? wow that synder guy...man great film sorry I didn't see it sooner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfubcZaU1is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel really bad for the type of dopey homo who's inner life is so void they have opinions about comic book movies

I'm not even gay. what the fuck is your problem?

This batma made the old batman loose all of his credibility

That's basically the whole appeal of Superman vs Batman fights since DKR and Batman rise to popularity as the moral-hardliner and watchman of the meta-humans.

Nigga did you just get annoyed that someone called you a faggot on Sup Forums? Oh boy, we got a newfag over here.

agreed
did you think they were going to have such a clear cut winner during the showdown? it really surprised me

>Mech suit
>Those one liners
>Sound trap
>Kryptonite grenades
>That supes recovery
>Zimmer intensifies
>Grim dark pouring rain

The fight was Kino as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QfubcZaU1is

No, it surprised me as well. DC hates showing Superman as a loser. It's always 50/50 in the comics with everything stating Superman was taking it easy.

You were never a God
You were never even a man

Batman learns the error of his human supremacist ways and realizes civic humanity is the true path to the future thanks to a patriotic immigrant that shows him the error of his ways.

This has to be the most bluepill comment I've seen about BvS in Sup Forums. Reeks of reddit.

>M-martha!

I think it's cringe-inducing, because the use of "men" to mean humans is a total museum piece outside of the campy world of the film, but Snyder doesn't realize he's being camp.

He's getting better

>cheering during bvs?!?!?
XD XD XD XD

DUDE! MARTHA LMAO

>lol this guy enjoys himself during movies can you believe that!
why you so cynical

A FUCKING JAR OF PISS

Batman wins on a physical level, Superman wins on a spiritual level.

>I loved it even though Bats was totally misguided just the fact that he beat a literal god into submission using his willpower and intellect
Fuck off to /r/atheism with this reddit fagshit

this is bullshit, bens trainer should be fired. batman would have THICC quads and posterior chain, he can easily dl over 7pl8 and leg presses more than ronnie coleman