Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Am7eHyJ8_1Y
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that time Romana killed herself 4 times in a row to look cute enough to be the Doctor's companion.

RTDchads forever.

>you're walking alone at night
>suddenly hear VWORP, VWORP as the TARDIS materializes into existence
>you're freaking the fuck out holy shit the Doctor is real what the fuck
>suddenly pic related bursts from the doors looking pretty frazzled dressed in 12's tattered clothes
>"c-can you help me? I'm not quite sure who I am, I'm still cooking I think but something feels a tad different this time"

What do /who/?

Who /rostenthalchad/ here?

No Marshallcucks allowed in this thread. We /jodie/ now

First for mommy Jodie!!!

>tfw jodie's tardis is a kitchen

>people dropping the show because of female doctor
What else are they gonna watch? Fucking Coronation Street? Kek.

First for this is your Doctor for the next decade

Is the tumblr invasion over soon? I getting pretty sick of their SJW BS

I tell her to fuck off and come back when she looks like Peter Capaldi again. Cunt.

Truth is, and that's the fucking good news. Whittaker can't act in a doctorish fashion. The show ratings will crash like a fucking asteroid on the ground, and then Doctor-female-meme will be dead as rock.

CAPALDI WILL COME BACK AND WILL USHER US IN THE DREAMED GOLDEN AGE.

>Doctor Who General
>no Nurse Who General

I WILL NEVER STAND WITH THE JODIEFAGS

I'm da doctow, ive wived fow ovew two fousand yeaws
I've made many mistakes and it's abowt times I did somefing abowt dat.

>he doesn't watch coro
kek

>There is a very real chance the Doctor will turn into a woman (for no other reason than to please SJWs)
>There is a very real chance that tranny sex change SJW shit will become canon in one of Britain's most popular TV programs
>Sup Forums defends this

>>tfw she doesn't know how to use it and gets a submissive male companion to cook for her.

I mentioned weeks ago that it's James Norton, search the archives. I have my sources. Enjoy tomorrow!

ya, really, fuck that. fuck that board.

Invite her into my home and then cuddle with her

Friendly reminder that nurse is not the female version of doctor, and that men can be nurses and women can be doctors. Sexist pig.

No but seriously. Post your face when STRAWBERRY BLONDE!

To the real thread

Doctor Who should have been an American show

>for no other reason than to please SJWs
gr8 b8 m8

We're here as long as Jodie is the Doctor.
Which is forever bitch.

that's the truth, face it, or deny it, it will remain the truth

enjoy your dead thread

>Deleting the thread that beat this one

>>There is a very real chance that tranny sex change SJW shit will become canon in one of Britain's most popular TV programs

This fucking reactionary doesn't even watch the show. It's already canon retard, it happened to the Master.

>forever bitch

Is this what they're going to rename Doctor Who after Jodie gets announced?

One year at most, before the ratings makes the show crash into the mariana trench-low level.

Which will lead to the age known as "the eternal male doctor age", turning DW into a far right show.

>leaving because of a female Doctor and the useless buzzword that is "SJWs"

we won't miss you

Stop being so rude ! The Doctor can be a key ! Why would the Doctor need to be a living being ? He, it can be a key !

You're living-ist !

>far right Doctor Who

There are literally 2 women in med school for every man in many countries, but sure, irony away.

>we

>He's this triggered
Save it for when Whittaker is officially announced

The Unquiet Dead, Flip Flop, and The Dalek Generation say hello.

>turning DW into a far right show

And I take it you'd actually like that?

you'll live to see it, stop laughing dude. We're talking some serious shit here.

How were the latter two far right at all?

Feetkino.

>fan bingbing

Fucking chinks

Less than 24 hours until /who/ drops the show and tumblr take control.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Am7eHyJ8_1Y

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

>Catherine Tate only got one season
>Jenna Coleman got two and a half seasons + the 50th fucking anniversary
This is bullshit

IT'S ALL BEEN WORTH IT

JUST

FOR THIS

I'm the /rosenthalchad/ that made the other thread. I'll try to be quicker next time.

Well I'm half serious, half troll. I won't be able to make this shitposting if the doctor is male, so I have to do it now.

Anyway, whittaker. She's hot.

Good
Fucking hated that loud cow

You were quicker, you beat this one by seven seconds.

Jenna Coleman is a goddess and the second most beautiful woman in Doctor Who after Jodie Whittaker

Where is vol. 1?

>Implying the feminist lobby of muh equal opportunity muh gender is a social construct muh diversity isn't 100% behind all of this
>Implying that if the feminism of the past 5-10 years had never happened the idea of the Doctor turning into a woman would be anything more than a bad joke
>Implying that there's any actress out there great enough to convince any broadcasting corporation or public to abandon the self evident idea that one of the most iconic TV characters of all time is male, and has been for over fifty years, and will always be, without them having being brainwashed and demoralised by a generation of cultural marxism

Her exit from the series was so fucking sad. Say what you want about her tenure as a companion, it was the saddest exit of anyone in the show INCLUDING "I don't wanna go"

Then she turns me on as fuck, so I make a lot of shitposting.

Don't be that rude with cows, some of them are worthy of respect.

>being this worked up when we all know it's gonna be Nardie

Okay, that actually made me kek.

Jodie will be good as the companion

Hasn't stopped the millions lost so far

I know, I just didn't post it in the old thread fast enough. We wiww pwevaiw soon

Capaldick : It's the end but the moment has been prepared for !
Christmas one time companion (jeez it makes no sense as the companion never met Nardole) : So he was the Doctor all the time !

No but seriously
We can't give that woman the Tardis codes

>Actually thinking the new Doctor won't be a woman.

Come on, the only reason they reiterated the "You mean Time Lords can change gender?" conversation in the last episode is to get people used to the idea of a woman Doctor.

You think this is cultural Marxism? You're like a little baby. We're not gonna stop until the Doctor regenerates into Stalin.

They're going to bring River Song back and have lesbian scenes, aren't they?

Flip Flop for the same reason as Unquiet Dead, (alien refugees) but instead of straight-up invading they're entitled minorities who bitch for representation.

And as for the Mus... Dalek Generation novel
>On the Sunlight Worlds, it was ruled by the Dalek Foundation that claiming the Daleks were evil was an example of a hate crime. The Eleventh Doctor was put on trial for committing the offence, first on Carthedia and later on Sunlight 349, both times with the Dalek Litigator acting as the prosecution. The Doctor pleaded guilty to the crime in attempts to anger the Litigator and get the Dalek to publicly display its true nature but the Litigator did not rise to the bait and the Doctor was exiled from the Sunlight Worlds. (PROSE: The Dalek Generation)

>brainwashed
>cultural marxism

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._1

Click on header pic for link.

No but we'll enjoy Bill-Jodie13-Clara threesome, which is cool.

No.

>enjoying anything with bill in it

Back to tumblr now please. you don't fit in here among Sup Forums intellectuals.

>tumblr file
You need to go back right now.

Yes.

>tfw out all day tomorrow
>gonna miss the announcement live
>gonna miss the livethread

someone screencap the butthurt plz, thanks.

I don't even know who's baiting anymore

>Is this what they're going to rename Doctor Who after Jodie gets announced?

No it's gonna be renamed Nurse Who

thats my space jam ok I like it make it so

>the absolute state of the female Doctor advocates
>they think it's happening

Imagine all the possibilities with lesbian puddles and she's getting surgery with the money she got from DW. It will feature Heather too !

/who/ belongs to tumblr now. Cletuses get out. Jodie will lead us into a new age of tolerance and diversity in sci-fi.

Don't you know how to use 4plebs, newfag?

It's her turn user.

Nice b8. Besides, this thread belongs to Tom Wosenfal.

I will fight to death for the control of /who/ against SJWs.

I found it on google but okay

>tfw until all the Marshall hype I was pretty much the only person on Sup Forums who watched Death in Paradise

Just how many people got into the show because of this exactly?

Yeah, like how your mom is nursing my semen.

I've never heard of that show until all the Marshall hype

How will user ever recover?

Put your trip back on, nonce.

It's gonna be a chick, screenshot this.

The Doctor died on the ship. 13 is a oil-like entity like Heather and Bill.

I definitely did. Ended up really liking the show and really falling in love with Marshall as an actor. Shame he won't be the Doctor

All the milirtary LARPING going on around here has fried your brain user. You can't fight me to the death, not through the Internet, how would you even begin to hurt me? Other than by reminding me to breath manually of course.