In the race struggle, how do you deal with the fact that White Trash exists?

In the race struggle, how do you deal with the fact that White Trash exists?

Bb

White trash is still better than the best nigger in almost every single way

I am white trash you cunt

Complete gene manipulation.

Untermensch.

Come now refugee, read some of your host countries history.

After the Racewar, the white trash should do the work, that the nigs and arabs do today.

Their way of life corrupted them. Culture and location failed them deeply.

For someone to be at the top someone else needs to be on the bottom.

Race realism is all about averages, white trash is the outlier, while nigger culture is much more prevalent. As long as your average white person isnt trash, you should be fine.

>race struggle
>I am white trash
lol

Judging by the fact that they're the only ones reproducing, I have mixed feelings. Sure they're trash, but they're objectively more helpful demographically than some turtle-necked dickcheese in portland.

>portland

That guys a faggot.

by the fact that even though not literally every white person is drop dead sexy, the average white trash is still far above the average nigger and far less prone to criminal behavior, and likely to be breeding, holding a job, etc.

perfectly fine people

Frankly, I hold white people to a higher standard. We already know niggers are useless, some whites manage to fuck up just as badly despite being better

Foot soldiers for the army, the way the Brits used to do it.

He may be fat but those are some fucking nice looking roasts

Fat generally know how to make food taste good

Slav dudes are so ugly and even their trashy woman are decent looking. How much does an Adidas track suit cost anyways?

Kill people based on their ideologies not their looks

>Sure they're trash, but they're objectively more helpful demographically than some turtle-necked dickcheese in portland.
We need to get smart people to breed like white trash otherwise Idiocracy does become a reality. Cletus and his sisterwife arent likely to produce the scientist that makes faster than light travel a reality.

In Russia? 1-2 weeks of your salary for most people who didnt go to college. Its just expensive enough to be a "cool brand" but just cheap enough to be realistic for most people to have 1 or 2.

Its basically the Russian version of Juicy Couture

>Cletus and his sisterwife arent likely to produce the scientist that makes faster than light travel a reality.

Reversion to the mean, and white inbreeding is just a meme.

We need white people breeding, period, doesn't matter if they don't fit your delicate aesthetic sensibilities

>otherwise Idiocracy does become a reality.

Race is 99% of the equation.

after all the niggers and sandniggers are sent back home those subhumans will replace them, they'll be our new niggers

eugenics or pgd or crispr

White trash is best trash

It's purely coincidence that "white trash" and "rednecks" all live in states with the highest populations of blacks and mexicans.

You are a frog so I wont say "ever been to...' But I live in the south, and we have a very very bad meth problem around here. Every third shed, garage, and outhouse has a meth lab in it.

I can tell you this from experience. The lowest whiteman with the worst drug problem, days away from death, are far less violent, far more moral, and far more rational than even the functioning niggers of society

No really. White trash mostly live in the south where the former slaves never really left. Northern niggers multiplied. Southern niggers never left and bred like rabbits.

That said, a southern nigger is still better than a northern nigger. Southern niggers still go to church on Sunday. For the most part, if you do something for them, they will reply with god bless you... Northern niggers are very different

White trash isn't near as bad as ghetto niggers

Sup Forums thinks uneducated, jobless white trash are superior to black and brown people who work hard and abide the law purely because they're white. Sup Forums is literally proud to have the same genetics as these scum.

>Sup Forums is one person

Yes. It is a core principle of white exceptionalism that even the most murderous violent white man is better than someone like Ben Carson.

At the end of the day, you might be a doctor, and I might be a homeless white man... but I am still white and you will never be anything other than a nigger

Luck of the dice

Would you badmouth yourself?

(You)

Seriously what is this?

Ironic coming from the board that tars literally everyone who isn't a white Christian male with the same brush.

The two guys are Poles, but the two women are German.

>tfw can recognize your countrymen anywhere

sometime, I'm just imrpessed when I see a pic like this. The human body is amazing ! Look at this thing, how is body doesn't collapse on itself ? man imagine the pressure on his bones.

I'm white as well, pal. Not a doctor, but safe to say, going by your post, that I am a lot more educated than you are.

>This flawed logic

this.

>the two women are German.

They are dutch, i bet.

I meet non-white people every day who are more valuable to society than the edgelord NEETs and whiteboy blue collar clowns on this board.

How does Sup Forums deal with that?

food you fucking idiot

Needed for infantry

Perhaps. They're definitely Germanic of some type.

Would still fuck, though.

>I'm white as well, pal. Not a doctor, but safe to say, going by your post, that I am a lot more educated than you are.

Intelligence means almost nothing. Station in life matters. The mere fact of being white means you are of a higher class than anyone else outside your race

Look up master/slave dichotomy

Reminder that the term "white trash" is a divisive class based concept.

>how do you deal with the fact that White Trash exists?

utilize their natural breeding abilities.

No one is actually valuable to society as a whole. Joseph Mengele advanced medicine by decades within years. If he didnt exist, someone else would have taken the role and done it for him. You as an individual mean nothing to the world or society.

Doesnt look like food to me senpai.

agree.
they look on the side of dutch or belgian, not German.
deutsche women have defined features, take a look at sabine schmitz.

Okay, the group of white people who are less valuable than a large amount of brown people in our country. Nice attempted cop out btw

white trash can actually be fixed with education. they are degenerate but the raw material is good. blacks can't be fixed because they are genetically predisposed to create Africa wherever they go.

USA USA USA USA USA

>T. mehmet
LEAVE

I work in a shop, and people from literally every background comes in. White, black, brown, Christian, Muslim, Oriental, Slavic, Mediterranean, upper class, middle class, working class, I could go on.

I'm not even lying when I say that the vast majority of biggest cunts I've dealt with have been white.

Are you implying that all white people are genetically superior to all non-white people?

You know that's fucking retarded right? I know so many successful indians, hispanics and blacks, I know plenty of poor and welfare sucking white people.

Is Sup Forums even mentally capable of not dealing in absolutes?

>muh ancedotal evidence

Why don't you go watch Jeremy Kyle so you can admire these superior human beings.

A wife beating toothless smackhead? ARYAN MASTER RACE LADS.

>completely mischaracterizing his argument
wew

At least I have enough experience in the real world to make these anecdotes.

Your attitude towards race is based on sitting in your basement all day, reading Stormfront.

They'll be useful if there's a war

Large amount?

Maybe 30-40% of the 13% of niggers are useful, in that, they actually hold a job and pay some type of taxes.

>tfw you realize 10 million people in a 350 million person country could die overnight, and the economy wouldnt even see a blip on the radar.

In fact, by pure statistics, the bottom 15% of the US could disappear tonight, and the economy as well as the government budget, would actually improve.

>tfw you realize 54million people in the US are actually a problem for simply existing in any form

Even just sticking to blacks and whites, he's wrong. There are genetically stupid white people, plenty of them in fact. There are black and mixed people who are born more intelligent than white people as well.

>implying white people don't make up a large portion of that group

No, it's based on going to university, having taken statistics courses, and realizing that your conclusion is out right horseshit

And... you're still not grasping his argument nor why you're wrong

By acknowledging it and using it to justify the fact that we don't need any other additional trash from shitskins.

Fucking this.

The ideas here are so obviously perpetuated by shut ins.

Wife beating means nothing. Women are subservient to men in all matters. If a man hits a woman, she deserved it.

Roughly 4-6% of that 15%

>white people can be fixed with education
>black people can't and bring africa wherever they go

The existence of white trash and successful black people proves him wrong.

Niggers are niggers, regardless of race.

Whitetrash, chiggers, chavs, gopniks, guidos NIGGERS

Every nation has monsters. We let to his country chohols and arabs. Europe let the arabs and blacks. That is the reality. So I try to only communicate with the appropriate people and to go to the polls. The rest - is the problem of my country.

>the vast majority of biggest cunts I've dealt with have been white
Same thing sometimes happens at my clinic. There are many white people who think that they are superior to other races just because they are white. Sad, really.

it's 6, and that's roughly half. That's millions of detrimental and useless white people.

Wew, nice jump to characterize his generalization as an argument for absolute faggot

>t. Tyrone Chevante M.D.

Only to SJW idiots

outliers in a survey are disregarded for a reason. What you care about is mean and median

Same way we treat *every* other person under the poverty line.

Increase and fortify effective education and positive culture for family values and instill no-holds-barred looks at reality.

Welfare kings/queens dont teach their kids anything beyond "not to work or succeed educationally because the state will provide" (neighbor actually said that to his kids, they're white btw)

They're good for pop growth, bad in quite seriously every single other way, but that can be worked with.

You will need a first line in the race war, that's where they come into play.

Hurds need culling to remain strong

At least they're breeding more whites, and that gives me hope.

You've obviously never lived in the south, they're far worse than black people. They're the scum of the earth over here, they make me sick to my stomach to be white.

>In a gas station on a Friday night around 11pm
>White trash crowd rolls in, knocking stuff over picking up items and not putting them back where they found them
>Being loud as shit
>Left country music blaring in their mall crawler truck
>Chick goes to use bathroom
>Out of order
>Crouches in the corner of the store and pisses straight on the ground

Ive lived in trayvonville for most my life(Sanford) the absolute worst people there aren't the black people, it's the rednecks.

Another green text about white trash
>Pull up to a light that just turned red
>Slammed in the back by a hick with a lifted truck
>Get to safe place and call cops
>Guy gets out of his truck and says "man I'm on my way to the hospital my wife is sick"
>Sorry bro already called the cops
>Tries to leave again
>Tell him that is illegal and he could face jail time
>Cop gets there
>Redneck admits to cop he though I was going to run the light and tried to blame me for it
>Kek Florida law asshole you're behind me
>Spends 10 minutes trying to convince this cop that im at fault, cop is not having any of it.
>He had no insurance
>No driver's license
Thanks for the new car you redneck piece of shit
Typical white trash

Glad you can move the goalposts for him. Glad you can admit that there are tons of non-white people that are more valuable to our society than tons of white people.

Obviously these anecdotes but I've lived in an area heavily populated by black people for almost 20 yrs(like I said trayvonville) and by far have had more bad experiences with white trash than with black people. I honestly can't really recall any apart from people being rude when I worked at a gas station out there but that's customers everywhere

And that is the difference. because even poor white kids are getting dragged to church on sunday and taught about morals and ethics. Niggers get left in the car while their mom goes to work at the strip club and told to put the TV on when she brings "customers" home

Sunday morning for a poor white kid? God. Sunday morning for a poor black kid? "its Sunday? Fuck, no good cartoons are on"

The sad thing is, sending all k-types to war just breeds a surplus of effeminate cucks. Maybe drafting should be IQ-based.
Akshully
Race is like 60-70%
Culture/ values are 30-40%

I remember when I was 15

Probably because you're living it right now

>In University I learned that 52% of crimes in South Central Los Angeles are committed by black people!
>See guys, I'm redpilled now! :D

Do you have the experience of communicating with non-whites on a daily basis like I do? Ever grown up in a multi-ethnic area like I did?

Enjoy your chimpout, Cletus.

That's blatantly wrong, white kids are the ones who get to stay home, if you're black and underaged and try to skip church your ass is going to bleed

I came from white trash. There's a lot of love and modesty in these people. I don't consider them less valuable than anyone else.

Nethanyahu

Nice projection kid.

Do that math and see how many non-whites are "valuable" compared to whites. I dont call 14 million people a "ton" in a country of 360 million. I call that statistically insignificant compared to non-whites.

Yes, retards exist. Unfortunately it is illegal to abort them post birth

Better than niggers.

1488 pls go

I know hard working centered and christian blacks, I see them at the beaches an at restaurants. We hold everyone from this standard to produce good citizens for the betterment of the nation, not to fuel some bullshit race bait.

This is wrong, white people are more likely to let their kids stay home from church, black kids would get their asses whooped if they tried to skip church.
Source: every Sunday morning i see entire black families 7-15 deep on their way to church, better dressed than all the white people who come through, this has happened at every breakfast/coffee place I've worked at/been too, shit just go to decent sit down restaurant on a Sunday after noon.

White trash are necessary. They are a minority of white people that better whites can point out as an example of what degeneracy does to a group of people. They are the counterpoint to someone saying "why cant i smoke crack?", "why cant I get pregnant at 14?". Because you will end up like those white trash losers.