What is Sup Forums's thoughts on esports seeing it is one of the most white-dominated sports?

what is Sup Forums's thoughts on esports seeing it is one of the most white-dominated sports?

pic related, an esports athlete.
youtube.com/watch?v=Og30issEJi4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport
youtube.com/watch?v=iqqxvrKknig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

destructive to the goyim

so naturally a good thing

Not a sport, you fucking idiot.

Cuckolding is also a very white sport

Not a surprise the blacks always play fighting games, like street fighter or mortal kombat. Its in their blood.

>esports
>Dominated by whites

top kek

But yet it's still dominated by Japs and Koreans. Whites are considered minor leaguers in that world.

Not really a sport, but it is good to see competition of the brain brought to mainstream, in the case of a few of the esports.

ESPORTS

>athlete

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

>Sport (UK) or sports (US) are all forms of usually competitive physical activity or games which,[1] through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to participants, and in some cases, entertainment for spectators.[2]
>or games

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport

Bet you feel real stupid now, kiddo.

Watch Starcraft II actively. Wonderful game and the semantics of calling it a sport doesn't matter, these people work very hard to get to where they are and its so fun to see a game with the depth and complexity of Starcraft be played out with these masters who sometimes start at like age 5. Super big in Korea.

Asians literally dominate Esports..

>organize esport games
>nuke stadium
>profit

>athlete

Koreans are white?

Haha all these old people who browse this board still watch fags run after a ball for entertainment, get with the times gramps video games are sports now Haha.

>deal with it.

Pretty stupid comparison considering CSGO is literally all about shooting people and planting bombs and it's dominated by whites.

That a swedish sport dawg

i dont like using the word sport in any facet to describe them, but theyrr ok sometimes.

average esports guy would certainly be a korean though, theyre nuts about this stuff

First, esports are not sports and they shouldn't be.
Second, what white dominated? Esports were literally born in Korea and that place was the center of them for a while.
They didn't get huge in the west untill Twitch got big with SC2 and even then Koreans were dominating everyone.
Nowadays, you got teams from all over the world in the most prominent games. China and SEA are as competitive as whites in DotA 2 and Koreans are dominating League afaik. Not sure about CSGO.

Dunno much about the FGC but from what I hear asians dominate that as well.

Just a way for neets to get rich without putting any effort into the real world. I hope isis attacks them.

That does not describe playing video games. If you can play while drinking a Mountain Dew, eating Cheetos, and pissing in a Solo cup, it's not a sport

more like dominated by hues

>we
Implying you are white. You are brown.

>japs
>computer games

what universe do you live in? maybe like... MMOs and tetris

>Sport
>Athlete

Just stop

Because the best sports are swimming water polo, hockey and rugby.

Fuck off greekroach suck a cock.

>athlete

Esports is unquestionably dominated by Koreans. Literally no contest. This is fine though. Koreans seem pretty based.

Depends on the game desu.

Chess is a sport too desu

I play water polo when I'm drunk. At that point, it's just a hobby. When you're getting paid on the professional level or you are part of an organisation, you are effectively doing playing sport, regardless of vidya or traditional athletics.

Not sure about that argument friendo, Anyone can play any sport (badly or otherwise) while doing any manner of things, does not make those sports no longer sports.

mmo's, moba's, and rts tend to be, but most fps games are european dominated

One off the most bluepilled things in the world. Its almost the same as sucking dick.

>comparing this bullshit to chess

Vidya is about as much a sport as math league is
It can be art but it is not a sport

I used to be part of a group that helped to organize gaming tournaments. I left because afters some events I had enough of that crowd. it is absolute cancer.
Fat/skinny socially akward boys and manchilds in their 30s + 5% attention whores who usually cosplay and have 0 interest in gaming (liberal sluts who need reafirmation of their worth through their body).

They are pushing a lifestyle worth to a achieve for teens, giving them the idea that spending countless hours in a meaningless game will give them a career choice and fame. only a "few" lucky ones get this and thats just a short fame they will regret.

Sponsors are just there to sell overpriced shit to naive teenagers and give them redbull or monster.

I'm fine with gaming, every game can have some place in a stage of growing up. But taking it to "esport" level is just autistic. Somewhat like speedrunning.

>Hurr look mawm Imma play vidya til I'm pro

degenerate. No transferable skills.

>Play vidya for 12+ hours a day so you can maybe eventually earn a considerably average living
>forgo jobs and education under the guise of "I'm an athlete XDD"
>forever leech off society

no wonder all these "professionals" are from Europe or California. Absolutely disgusting.

Koreans are really minor in dota, the highest paying esport.

Starcraft is much harder to play than chess desu senpai.

>no physical movement of the body sport

Unless you mean it falls under the "sitting and looking arts" ("and optionally mashing buttons") it's only an art form if you're the one making the games.

Even then, it's an art in the same way that pole dancing is an art (according to one very cheeky judge's definition of the word)

They are athletes of the highest order, supreme beings which we should all look up to.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqqxvrKknig

we got a chess grandmaster over here

We're not talking about faggot-ass ching chong eSports, we're talking about real eSports that aren't about clicking little spots on a map.

e-sports are sport, but the participants are not athletes.
Prove me wrong.

That's true, "entertainers" on twitch and youtube tend to make more money than the pro gamers.

But you're right, for these kids to have ever become that good they had to leech off of their parents and play rent free. No different than Olympians in that regard.

Really only depends whether the game is popular in Korea or not. If they put their mind to it they usually dominate everything.

No need to pay nigger rapists for entertainment.I approve.go console fags!

>Be Blue Sweden
>Say clicking a mouse and henpecking at a keyboard is a sport

Boy howdee!

In athletics, you can at least get into a great school with a scholarship so that you're not a mooch when you're not fit to be a professional athlete.

Twitch, on the other hand, looks hella lucrative.

"Athlete"... Really?

The defenition of "Athlete" Acording to www.Dictionary.com

"a person trained or gifted in exercises or contests involving physical agility, stamina, or strength; a participant in a sport, exercise, or game requiring physical skill."

Dont fucking call people who sit by their computers competing against others in a fucking video game "athletes".

You're correct. Which is why they're called pro-gamers, and literally no one refer to the participants as athletes.

>one of the most white-dominated sports
Are you sure? 4 out of 7 teams in the biggest tournament in the world running now (+$20M prize) are Asian.

If you talk about eSports that the world doesn't care about you can just stick to handegg and that other kids' game that you don't even have to be fit to play it.

Only an idiot would claim whites as sports dominant.ok maybe some swimfag.regardless,who gives a fuck?so the only thing thing nogs do well is run around?not suprising.also,sports fans root for an idea first,an occassional champion secondly.we may cheer jamal on over the weekend but we wouldnt give a fuck about him off the field or court.

I like watching tournaments on twitch, but live events is a cringe fest

I guess that makes you a Starcraft professional then?

Honestly both are probably pretty mentally taxing when played at the highest level, defining which one is harder is impossible, and frankly irrelevant.
You don't judge whether something is a sport based on how difficult it is, you judge it based on whether it fits the definition of a sport.

If chess does, and so do other non-athletic sports, such as darts, then what stops competitively played video games fitting the definition too?

Video games are absolutely a sport.

They are inherently competitive and skill based. Professional gamers have some of the greatest hand-eye coordination and reflexes of any group of people, and compete in incredibly tight and focused matches.

It is absolutely a sport and anyone who says otherwise is an edgy tryhard trying to be 'so cool' by not buying into the changing world of electronics and internet culture and entertainment.

>what is Sup Forums's thoughts on esports seeing it is one of the most white-dominated sports?

>implying it's not based /hoc/

It's not an athletic sport, but its a competitive game in the sAme vein as darts, foosball, or any table game. Of there's a market for it then more power to you if you can make a living off of it.

>MOBA's

Except the Koreans are best in almost all video games. They were rekking in Starcraft before esports was even a thing. Now they dominate League of Legends which is probably the biggest esport now (at least since I last paid attention)

How can people even consider vidya a sport? Get th fuck out of here.

Hockey is a white mans sport. Paintball is a white mans sport. Fishing is a white mans sport. Shooting is a white mans sport. Swimming is a white mans sport.

Vidya is jerking off. It's literally the digital Jew.

If you can be the best "athlete" with 25% body fat then it's NOT A SPORT

Also it promotes being a fat virgin loser whose only hobby is playing and watching others play games.It should be abolished completely

It's a pretty bad sport because it advertises an unhealthy indoor lifestyle.

"Every brave nigger dies"?

yeah they should be getting permanent brain damage like real men!

>he thinks paintball is a sport.

where did you get this picture of me?

>Aim and click

AUTISM. Many such cases!

Even worse he shoots fake guns at his friends instead of manning the fuck up and shooting real guns when they go out.

Fucking faggots.

fucking cringe

To be honest, fuck the MOBA category. There's nothing skillful about it except for "hurrhurr my jukes hurrhurr balanced gook meta". If you find this fun you might as well go do Arenas on WoW.

FPS eSports are the only real eSports seeing that it requires you to have precison. (even though CS:GO is literally 25% luck at the top level)

Pic related since I don't have the comparison of how /fit/ FPS pros are versus MOBA pros.

>994488

>Hockey reconfirmed as the white man's sport

Praise kek!

If you can make money off a hobby go for it.

But, calling it an E-sport is hilarious

How rude

esports was almost respectable when it was koreans with real sponsors like samsung and it had team mascots and shit. then white people got in on it and it's a complete joke now with half of the players sponsored by the same gaymer gear companies and most of the "pros" just goof off on twitch all day.

Maybe league is like that, but DotA does require skill.

I'm pretty decent in SC2 which is arguably the hardest esport out there, and can't git gud at dota after years.

Why all the hate? I like watching CS:GO, and JW is pretty cool. Yeah sure, he looks like an autistic piece of shit, but his reaction time is insane.

ew someone kill the thing in that pic

literally RNG the game

Eventually if they create a standardized "permanent" version of a game, they will start giving legitimate scholarships. Right now they're giving out only limited amounts(30k split among 5 etc).
They should be called competitors. Competitive gamer.

>Black
>Soccer

>From Brazil of all countries
Are you cuck?

What do you call a black KennyS?

Sub-human reactions

>a snow mongolian knows your native language better than you

How embarrassing for you guys.

Is that the fucking master race Sup Forums keeps referring to?

>esports
>white dominated

and stil USA wins.
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>not playing professional vidya whilst benching 4 and a half plates
Apply yourselves

DOTA arguably is the most skillful MOBA of them all; I just hate saying it due to the fact it plagued the pages of Warcraft 3 when I was a kid.

As for RTS, it's a good but dying category since the only active game is SC2.

>white-dominated sport
>literally all koreans

ive realized over the last couple of days Sup Forums is not the libertarian board i thought it was. it's a bunch of confused edgy fascist LARPers, who ought to support Hillary, but are for Trump for some reason because memes say so.

you people are the cancer of america. honestly worse than SJW liberal democrats, because you people make us look like stupid nazi fucking idiots.

thanks for doing your part to destroy this country.

>an esports athlete.

>koreans
>white

>who ought to support Hillary
>ought to want free stuff and set the middle east on fire even more
But why

>Dota
>Gooks
APOLOGIZE
all of you

>fucking faggot 32 year old boring normie fucks who dont play video games

what the fuck do you do in your spare time you freaks