The First Footage From Avengers: Infinity War Blows Away Even Your Wildest Expectations

>The footage began with probably a two-minute intro of footage from the first several movies, all focusing on the Infinity Stones we’ve seen so far. Then, the Marvel Studios logo, and on to the new stuff.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy are flying around. “Put on your mean faces,” Star-Lord says, because he expects something nasty. There has been crazy destruction, and then a body smashes up against their ship. “Get it away,” Rocket says. They bring the body in and it’s Thor. (Spoilers for Ragnarok, we guess?) Mantis wakes him up and Thor jumps up and exclaims “Who the hell are you guys?”

>Next we see the Guardians with Thor, flying to another planet, and when they arrive—again, it’s just massive destruction again. They all know something is very wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvDAGgZ_Bo0
youtube.com/watch?v=sgE4_wDhY0I
youtube.com/watch?v=EzKybR4gTLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5 Disney dollars have been deposited to your Disney plus shill plan for basement dwelling faggots.

when is this releasing?

>Cut to Earth. Scarlet Witch is moving around some cars or something and a female voiceover says “Death follows him like a shadow.” Loki emerges and presents the Tesseract to someone who is taller than him.

>Cut to Queens and the hairs on the arm of a young Peter Parker stand up on end. He turns around in fear and we see a ship flying toward a planet we assume is Earth. “We have one advantage,” Tony Stark says. “He’s coming to us.” As the ship crashes, we see Mantis, Iron Man, Star-Lord, Doctor Strange, and a few others characters in total shock.

>“Fun really isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe,” a voice says. Gamora turns around in total horror. “But this puts a smile on my face.” Star-Lord: “Oh no.” And out of a black hole emerges the purple madman, Thanos.

>Thor jumps up and exclaims “Who the hell are you guys?”
I literally don't need anything else, this movie is shit

>A fight begins. Doctor Strange is putting down platforms and Star-Lord is jumping off them, shooting his guns. Cut to Spider-Man, in his new suit revealed at the end of Homecoming, jumping through the air. A shot of Vision behind bars. A shot of a Wakandan army which includes Bucky. Captain America comes out of shadows with a full beard. Black Widow is shown with blonde hair. Iron Man has new, very sleek armor. Someone is using the Hulkbuster armor. Just a huge montage of shots.

>Peter Parker is on the ground very hurt. “I’m sorry Tony,” he says behind tears with Iron Man holding his head. Thanos grabs Thor’s head and squeezes. Then Thanos, in the heat of battle with the Infinity Gauntlet on his hand, uses the power of the two stones he has (Purple and Blue, I think) to grab a moon. He starts to drag it toward whatever planet everyone is standing on. The debris starts to fly and... cut to title card.

io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-footage-from-avengers-infinity-war-blows-awa-1796948476

>we see a ship flying toward a planet we assume is Earth.
Do shills really not know what Earth looks like?

>“Put on your mean faces,” Star-Lord says

more quips

Good to know Loki and Thor both survive Thor Ragnarok.

This trailer? Never, probably. Just for people at the Disney expo. The movie is out May 2018.

This trailer was mostly a big spoiler for the new Thor movie. No mention of Hulk anywhere either.

how is that a quip?

>Doctor Strange is putting down platforms and Star-Lord is jumping off them, shooting his guns.
why? what's the point? strange could do so much more than a gun can do.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy are flying around. “Put on your mean faces,” Star-Lord says, because he expects something nasty. There has been crazy destruction, and then a body smashes up against their ship. “Get it away,” Rocket says. They bring the body in and it’s Thor. (Spoilers for Ragnarok, we guess?) Mantis wakes him up and Thor jumps up and exclaims “Who the hell are you guys?”

that sounds fucking terrible and stupid

This is going to be Age of Ultron-tier

FUCKING /HYPED/ LADS

OH NO HUMOR REEEEE

>DC shill gets mad when it's not all about Martha

How is that good that they survive Ragnarok - the fate of the gods. It's blatant pandering, all for ((($))). They lose all integrity.

Iirc comic book strange could solo this, ghost rider too

Where's Iron Fist and Luke Cage?

This. I immediately thought Strange's powers could be put to way better use, and what happened to the jetpacks that they had in Guardians 2?

In a non-canon universe along with the rest of the TV characters

>this meme again

SPOILER WARNING

CAM RIP FROM AN EARLY SCREENING OF INFINITY WAR

While the whole footage of new Spiderman blows. As in SUCKS COCKS

>Spoiler tag after the spoiler
What did they mean by this?

Daredevil is plotted around the aftermath of Avengers

Jessica Jones almost gets murdered because some woman is pissed The Avengers didn't save her daughter or some shit

>Peter Parker is on the ground very hurt. “I’m sorry Tony,” he says behind tears with Iron Man holding his head
Really doubling down on this relationship aren't you Marvel.

Pure kino

>>The Guardians of the Galaxy are flying around. “Put on your mean faces,” Star-Lord says, because he expects something nasty. There has been crazy destruction, and then a body smashes up against their ship. “Get it away,” Rocket says.
Not even trying anymore huh?

What, hiding that you're a DC faggot?

Keep posting WW threads Pajeet

>>The footage began with probably a two-minute intro of footage from the first several movies, all focusing on the Infinity Stones we’ve seen so far. Then, the Marvel Studios logo, and on to the new stuff.
>>The Guardians of the Galaxy are flying around. “Put on your mean faces,” Star-Lord says, because he expects something nasty. There has been crazy destruction, and then a body smashes up against their ship. “He didn't fly so good,” Rocket says. They bring the body in and it’s CIA. (Spoilers for TDKR, we guess?) Mantis wakes him up and CIA jumps up and exclaims “Who the hell are you big guys?”
>>Next we see the Guardians with CIA, flying to another planet, and when they arrive—again, it’s just massive destruction again. They all know something is very wrong and they no longer feel in charge.

Sorry shill, it sounds like another quipfest. Let's hope it doesn't bomb like homocumming though!

>end of the universe

better start quipping

K I N O
I
N
O

we always see these after a few weeks

>the footage begins
>it ain't me starts playing

>Put on your meme faces!
What did he mean by this?

>“Put on your mean faces,”

>Captain America comes out of the shadows with a full beard

PUNISHED CAP

>“Put on your mean faces,”
Sounds like something a woman would say

>in his new suit revealed at the end of Homecoming

how could he discard karen? : (

why is thanos so fat/thicc?

Homecoming didn't bomb DC-tard. Maybe you need to kill yourself.

Didn't even know it was filming

im not familiar with this character, is he supposed to be comedic or goofy?

if they do this at all then this is 100% proof that Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely browse Sup Forums

heres another from back in the slightly better times youtube.com/watch?v=fvDAGgZ_Bo0

Idk, why does he use his cosmic power to make a whip and bludgeon people in his own movie?

Thor is literally /ourguy/

>got rid of the kirby armor for futuristic hiker clothes

>>The footage began with probably a two-minute intro of footage from the first several movies
fucking dropped

When's Nova?

Nobody ever posts the context. This is from a version of the comics aimed and younger readers. It's like the fisher price of marvel comics. It's more goofy and there's less actual combat.

Comics were goofier in the 60s.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgE4_wDhY0I

First image

>>Cut to Earth. Scarlet Witch is moving around some cars or something and a female voiceover says “Death follows him like a league of shadows.” Loki emerges and presents the Tesseract to someone who is a bigger guy than himself.
>>Cut to Queens and the hairs on the arm of a young Peter Parker stand up on end. He turns around in fear and we see a plane flying toward a planet we assume is Earth. “We have one advantage,” Tony Stark says. “He’s coming on board.” As the plane crashes, we see Mantis, Iron Man, Star-Lord, Doctor Strange, CIA and a few others characters in total shock.
>>“Flight plans really aren't something one considers when balancing the universe,” a voice says. Gamora turns around in total horror. “But this puts a mask on my face.” Star-Lord: “Bane?” And out of a black hole emerges the absolute madman, Tom Hardy.

i enjoyed this

lol, Thanos is so weak he can be arrested by ordinary cops? i thought he was a demi-god or some shit, or is that what the MCU want us to think?|

that video will never be released.

>WW
>Pajeet

>why? what's the point?
I dunno, wait and see maybe.

>Put on your mean faces

and the quips keep coming

He's a genetically malformed weirdo. His mother wanted to murder him at birth.

>there are people that actually enjoy this garbage
America was a mistake

>fan poster.jpg

I think this is the moment many of us realized these films are made for children and we are a bunch of man-childs.

The people that don't watch this stuff don't post in these threads. That's the same for everything. It's the reason that Doctor Who threads can be Tumblr colonies with barely anyone noticing.

How boring.

I don't watch this stuff and I'm posting here. It's kind of hard to avoid these faggots when they flood half the catalog. I also think we should make them feel as unwelcome as possible. Plebs are a cancer on this board and they need to be purged.

nothing wrong with that

Andrew, where are you? :^)

I love his costume.

>marvel will do apocalypse and the four horsemen better than fox

>enemy is called the "black order" and has to be destroyed by mostly aryan male heroes

>based marvel

Sounds like shit.

t. concerned marvel fan

You watch this stuff.

each of these fucker would be able to carry its own movie.

Haven't seen a capeshit since the first Iron Man

>no, this scene needs MORE superheroes

This movie is gonna feel like a parody of itself. It's gonna be amazing to watch them make something so boring, soulless, and exaggerated without having any self awareness that even their cringy "self aware quips" are part of the very problem

Who plays Proxima Midnight?

We all believe you.

lol nope

sort of want

Is it that hard to believe not everyone has as shit taste as you?

youtube.com/watch?v=EzKybR4gTLQ

This shit it legit

stay mad user

that's not a quip, mong

I mean Tony changes suits every movie and keeps the same AI

kinda boring that theyre all bipedal

Hopefully someone good.

No, it's hard for me to believe that anyone would be sad enough to sit and spent time in threads for movies they have no interest in.

wow that looks fucking awful