How will they ruin it?

How will they ruin it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehjJ614QfeM
fxguide.com/featured/behind-the-scenes-of-digics-witcher-3-cinematic/
investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cast niggers, Arabs and Anglos everywhere.

Too much Triss

No geriatric exists on earth that looks as good as Geraldo Riviera. They already have the impossible task of casting the lead, so there's that.

Please god no. I'd prefer black Geralt.

You tried to use a big word but you're retarded. He might be old in lore and shit but he physically looks like a silver fox, which many exist in reality

Mel Gibson

They'll make it.

They should keep it CGI like the trailers. That way they can keep the voice actors and have it feel more like The Witcher.

Half of what makes Great is his voice.

*Geralt

focusing too much on fighting monsters instead of interesting mystery plots, character/relationship studies, and stories about "man vs. monster," wherein the monster is acting more reasonable than the man

At least they won't have that pesky CDPR gameplay to worry about getting in the way.

>geriatric
>a big word
Oh I'm sorry, did my sophisticated lexicon perturb you?
Go eat a sack of dicks faggot.
And no, he physically looks like a silver fox but his body is that of a mid 30 year old man. Good luck looking for one like that.

the amount of money some shows spend per episode these days, would making it all cgi be cheaper or more expensive?

GOAT trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=ehjJ614QfeM

I dunno about the earlier games, but witcher 3 played really well, fast responsive and if you fucked up and got rekt it was your fault not cheap spam enemies, maybe you're just shit?

It's Netflix, they haven't made anything genuinely good. The show will probably be GoT: Electric Bogaloo.

>but his body is that of a mid 30 year old man
You're literally underage and a newfag, stop posting about things you don't understand.

Stephen Lang.

I D R I S
E
L
B
A

Its already shit, the question is how they will improve it.

I would imagine it would be cheaper as you wouldn't need to pay for sets/props/costumes etc. The voice actors would command the highest premium I would imagine but overall CGI would be the better option.

Especially if they can create episodes with the same quality as the trailer you posted, that would be amazing.

>The Man himself accepting a TV series role for a fucking video game character

>anglos

have you played the game?

brendan fraser

>Starting Idris Elba

it's going to be based on the books isn't it? i've only played the games so i don't know how they differ.

accents =/= appearance

>game

The games consider the books canon but the books don't consider the games canon. So they can be portraying the events of the book and still be in game universe but not vice versa.

Geralt isn't an old man. He's technically old but his body is still that of a man in his 40's at most...he just has the white hair.

You're literally using literally wrong you literal faggot.

Literally commit suicide, my man.

Hmm, not bad actually. Won't draw in the fangirls in droves though, so unfortunately will probably never be casted.

Not casting Finn Wolfhard as Dandelion

As opposed to figuratively committing suicide?

>books
lel

Gerald is supposed to look like a weird freak

>geriatric

why? Gerry is physically in his prime

You only need to cast that one typical nature-weathered guy who could be anything from 35 to 55 and color his hair

More expensive.

The real question is, who will be cast as Gelato's best grill?

They're polish you British kike

They're not going to hire Polish actors to do British accents you faggot.

Yea but he was only ever represented like that in the first game and most people have only played the third.
Geralt in TW2 looked a bit like a younger Sam Neill. He's more of a Vesemir nowadays though.

Geralt of Nigeria.

have you not played the game?

they dont need to do british accents you faggot

most of the main characters speak in an american accent anyway

Yes. The game takes place during the Polish commonwealth in an alternate history. If you want to be true to the source go play the game in Polish with subs

Holy shit he'd make a great vesemir

I played Witcher 3 and wtf is there to ruin. It was truly fucking awful, it would be a 1/10 show if they adapt the games

just cos it was poles that made the game doesnt mean shit, its british characters in an obviously british land. but who gives a shit about staying true to the source its a video game. and it'd have to be an alternative history cos poland doesnt have any in this world

>Yes. The game takes place during the Polish commonwealth in an alternate history. If you want to be true to the source go play the game in Polish with subs
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>in an obviously british land

ok now i know you havent played the game

>CSI: Witcher Edition
I'm very excite.

>its british characters in an obviously british land.
Except Novigrad is literally Danzig.

Nilfgaardians are literally Germans/HRE. Redania and Temeria are Poland/France. Keadwen is Russia. Beclauir is Tuscany/Lombardy

>Death Note and Ghost in the Shell
>"Well it makes sense that the actors are white. I mean it's for a Western audience and stuff."

>The Witcher
>"What?! They have to all be Slavic actors! Changing them would ruin the story!!!!"

I hate Sup Forums

Like maybe all the weird shit around the Baron and the Crones would make one decent episode but there's absolutely nothing else the game story has to offer so you can ruin it

I still finished it because It looked really good and I had fun just walking around, but It was definitely not a well written game, I mean you can see there were no actual writers involved in making the story of the game

Who the fuck are you quoting

Toussaint is definitely southern France, otherwise you're pretty on point.

Not sure what makes Kaedwen Russia though; the symbols make the others obvious.

How do you know it's Britain?

Easy, niggers and women.

source prick

>Temeria are Poland/France
>TEMERIA

it's all that matter

>Roche

Confirmed for faggot poster.

Isn't the female lead in GitS a burger though?

>iorveth was so shit he's no in the 3rd

elves niggers must be hanged

Ciri will somehow be even more important than she already is compared to the books. That ginger medic from the first game will be MIA and it will just be yen (made out to be even more of a cunt) and that other one I forget the name of (who tried/got in his pants in game 1, because she was a manipulative cunt that wouldn't tell him everything during that amnesia period).

They'll get the tone wrong, either by making it all MotW or all politics (got like). The franchise works okay as a set of games, but they were books first so they might adapt better than I expect, it's just a question of what they are aiming for. To capture the lore/world/characters or a quick cash grab of a setting similar to GoT that already has a 'known quantity'. I'm just incredibly cynical about all cross media adaptions.

Far more expensive.

That short 5 minute cost like $10 million. A 90 minute animated film that looks like that would cost well over one hundred million. A TV series with thirteen hour long episodes that looked like that would cost about one billion.

You can't ruin something that already shit.

[Citation needed]

I really want to play this but my computer is too shit I think even for the early ones

Ni-

What will you say when BotW win less awards than Witcher 3 nintendrones?

hello

The first game can be run on your microwave

fxguide.com/featured/behind-the-scenes-of-digics-witcher-3-cinematic/

Nowhere in that entire article does it say how much it cost to produce.

Stop pulling random numbers out of your arse

>didn't bother to read
typical

It'll try to be GoT and fail. How much say does the author have?

Geralt it basically a spellsword james bond, so of course they're going to cast a nigger

I have just read it again and at no point does it state the entire thing cost '10 million' to make.

This. Guaranteed.

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx

It's based on the books, where Geralt looks somewhat uglier and has a noticable accent. He doesn't even have a beard most likely of the time.

The Netflix series is based off the books not the games. But they don't have the stones to make him look like book Geralt. It's going to be Hugh Jackman as wolverine all over again or maybe some compromise in the middle.

The Netflix series is based on the original book series user. Not Witcher 3.

You only need to say it once samefag

Fuck off, they have said that they are taking his appearance in a new direction. It will most likely be somewhat similar to the books.

Motoko Kusanagi?
No

I only wrote the first reply, faggot.

That's why I said a compromise in the middle. So Somewhat similar to the books. C'mon at least read the post before replying.

There's plenty of buff 50 somethings that could pull off the look.

I doubt they'll go for the full albino with cat eyes look, too surreal. Even the games toned it down.