DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>London braced for the 'biggest protest in UK history' against Donald Trump visit, as celebrities and politicians throw support behind demo

>One Facebook event planned for next month has already seen more than 21,000 people sign up to express an interest in the demo against the President’s planned trip.

>Celebrities such as Stephen Fry, and organisations such as Abortion Support Network, Help Refugees and Operation Black Vote have all voice support for a huge protest.

Absolutely BASED! Evil DRUMPF will fear the might of mentally ill trannies, weirdo feminists and butthurt niggers! DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY ,TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY
B
T
F
O

state of this country protesting another country's politicians fucking hell

>Absolutely BASED! Evil DRUMPF will fear the might of mentally ill trannies, weirdo feminists and butthurt niggers! DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY ,TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY
>B
>T
>F
>O
This but unironically.

nowt wrong with this
im happy people are finally beginning to wake up and smell the roses

cant fucking stand it when i see brits bootlicking yank twats
Tony Blair makes me sick

This but ironically

The people who bitch and moan about America getting involved in world affairs are the same ones who nitpick our own domestic politics.

If you think we're arrogant world police, but then you protest a photo op political visit, you're a massive hypocrite.

hope we ban baloompf desu
would be funny as fuck

I swear to god all 1st world people should come to the 3rd world and stay for at least an year.
After that they have the right to vote.

completely nonsensical post
how is that hypocritical

i would say that whether you decide to invite another leader on a state visit or not counts as a domestic issue you spaz

it would be hypocritical if we were protesting Trump's visit to France or something

Is based Bercow still banning him from speaking before parliament?

>millenial apathy is coming to an end
Finally

>im happy people are finally beginning to wake up and smell the roses

maybe they should start fixing up their own local issues first before worrying about ol' 2scoops

Baloompa groompa is done for

I have spent at least a cumulative year in the USA so I have the right to vote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET HIM OUT OF MY COUNTRY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I think it's fair if the politician is making an official visit to the country in question, in order to show that said countries population wants nothing to do with that foreign president.

That said all the general international anti-trump protests and like the "grab em by the pussy" walks were just ridiculous.

ah yes
we need to get our priorities straight

who cares about british interests being overlooked in an unequal and democratically unviable "special relationship" with a foreign power when we have black people in cartoons????

Gronbald Drumpf is done for. His campaign is OVER

>If you think we're arrogant world police, but then you protest a photo op political visit, you're a massive hypocrite.
If people don't want US foreign policy getting involved in their own country, chances are the last thing they want is the political leader of the USA in their country. Does this make sense? Seems reasonable to me.

Well I can't go against you.
Usa is just rich Brazil at this point

>unequal and democratically unviable "special relationship" with a foreign power

imagine being this high on liberal propaganda, I hope you are petting yourself in the back now for that meaningless flowery wordplay.

You're an American, aren't you?

It's a pretty accurate way of putting it.