STILL has a review embargo. This isn't a good sign bois

STILL has a review embargo. This isn't a good sign bois...

Nolan always makes 10/10 kino

83%

screencap this

Nolan rarely makes

Monday

My last two digits will show the RT score

>Make a movie about one of the most embarrassing defeats in British history

Why do people expect this to succeed?

Review embargos are lifted the week of the main release, so monday.

I would laugh if this was the case

>ameritard can't fathom the idea that a WWII film doesn't have to always be a WE THE BEST SO HEROIC propaganda flick
Dunkirk is about transporting a fuckload of people from point A to point B, not about the usual "so victorious let's kill all the nazis" shit.

and yet Valerian has no embargo whatsoever. Hmmmmmmmmm

Would you really?

Think of the Keep Calm and Carry On sign. That's twee British toryism at its finest. It's not about winning, it's about the "Britishness" of it all and I'm sure Nolan will amp that shit up to the max.

It's still propaganda. It's just a very specific form of it.

did you see the trailer? I don't know shit about history but civilians answering the call of duty and volunteering to take their own boats across the channel to save their fellow countrymen even when all signs point to it being a suicidal endeavor sounds like a compelling story to me

Sure, why not.

A defeat would have been most of the British army being wiped out or being taken prisoner, thankfully this wasn't the case and they lived to fight another day.

This is basically what it's about, as well as the RAF, Hardy flying a Spitfure and individual soldier stories. I've read there won't be any Germans in the film at all.

Yes, the studio doesn't have to employ review embargos if they don't want to. Most big budget films do.

Just came back from an advance screening it was good. Very intense. My only concerns are that the editing is somewhat confusing (typical Nolan) and that the divebombers are painfully loud. It's an 8/10 movie at least

>wants a realistic portrayal of Dunkirk, complains about propaganda and historical revisionism before the film has even released

Brought to you by the same country that released a film where America captured U571 and Enigma

wew

Thankfully Dunkirk is mostly a British production.

bullshit

Ok just checking

If it wasn't for the Dunkirk evacuation then nobody would've beat the Germans dumb ameritard

>early reports say there's almost no dialogue
This is going to be Sup Forums's most despised Nolan movie.

Why doesn't some review site just pay $8 so they can upload the review asap?

>muh dialogue
fucking amerifats

That'll be disappointing if we don't get much of Hardy and his kino mumbling.

There is enough dialog. The stretches without any dialog don't last more than five minutes. The Hans Zimmer score is mostly subdued but it carries the tension well throughout and it swells once or twice towards the end

Because he's sick of you faggots and your "memes".

>nolan
Who cares? Guy Can't make a decent film to save his life

>implying nolan is talented enough to tell a story without hammy expository dialogue

Just google "dunkirk dialogue" and you'll find numerous reports of an extremely low amount of dialogue, Nolan says it himself.
Nolankino inbound.

>listening to a hack felate himself and marketing
I'm not saying this as an insult but you belong on reddit

Britain declared war on Germany, no need to beat them just stop fighting. In the end Britain is lost, London isn't even british anymore.

Thank fuck. Nolan can't into dialogue

Probably receive less than 50%, since the focal point of the criticism would be lack of diversity.

All you had to do was not sperg out over Europe again and it would have been fine Hans

Nah, Germany would still have some trouble with USSR, although less had UK stayed in. If Americlaps came in their days would certainly be numbered. Would've lasted longer, as there would be more time for Allies to recover. UK would've really lost 10% of its ultimate army size, important but not critical.

>hes a big guy
>I'm a big guy
nolankino confirmed

>Interstellar
>TDKR
>Inception

These are OK movies at best

Din't IMBD rated it 9,8?

You forgot the prestige and insomnia both also mediocre as hell

>Following
>Memento
>Insmonia
>Batman Begins
>Prestige
>Dark Knight
>Inception
>Dark Knight Rises
>Interstellar

>Kino

What do you mean?

Not one of them is an outright bad movie. All ATLEAST average.

America woodve beaten them

>The Prestige is mediocre meme

when did this start?