Sup Forums help me prove to my dumb shit liberal girlfriend the politifact isn't unbiased

Sup Forums help me prove to my dumb shit liberal girlfriend the politifact isn't unbiased

Other urls found in this thread:

cmpa.gmu.edu/study-media-fact-checker-says-republicans-lie-more/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/11/donald-trump/donald-trump-pants-fire-claim-obama-founded-isis-c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You dumb fuck, it is NOT biased.

Statistics, facts, history, easy you redpilled her.

PRAISE KEK

there is no way to convince a rational person of conspiracy theories outside of brainwashing.

Politifact has endorsed Hillary

Politifact has endorsed Hillary

cmpa.gmu.edu/study-media-fact-checker-says-republicans-lie-more/

Shill harder

it's really not hard

go back in time. show her that the world very much behaves like in the old days. except we have been blinded to see it.

>demoralised

ops image relevant

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

Not talking about how you own politics.

Holy shit this is fucking disgusting.

So the study simply reports the rates at which politifact says each party lies. It doesn't really address if potitifact are giving a fair assessment.

specific groups vs nationally

is this hard or something, cletus?

The point isn't to compare the african american unemployment rate to the general unemployment rate.

It's that when bernie gets stats wrong, he's labeled as "half true", when trump gets them wrong he's labeled "LIAR LIAR PANDTS ON VIARE"

>citing PART of his speech
Holy fuck I hate those jews, Trump said "some have said the unemployment rate may be as high as 42%". Omitting the initial part gives a new meaning to the sentence, they are liars just like the MSM.

if you need help from anonymous bigoted human shitsacks to debate with your girlfriend, maybe you're the dumb shit, not her

>the numbers are valid but the comparison is questionable
It really makes you think

I saw a better comparison pic last night, should have saved it

Huh, i guess Barack Obama really literally created IS

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/11/donald-trump/donald-trump-pants-fire-claim-obama-founded-isis-c/

Pants severely on fire, comment probably even falls in a category higher

> politifact isn't unbiased
> isn't unbiased

> is biased

fucking neanderthals all of you

Trumps statements were more egregiously wrong though. It's the difference between manipulating stats to support an argument and outright making shit up.