Why is this board so impenetrable?

Why is this board so impenetrable?

We attack it day and night get nothing from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>impenetrable
wut?

One does not simply convert from naziism

>8pol faggot pushing the CTR false-flag meme

There is shilling on here constantly. It is relatively easy to spot. If not for reddit, and the younger summer/election crowd little attention would be paid to them. I mean look at the constant bait threads.

The truth always prevails over your lies without a retarded voting system

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you cant mossad the assad

Found the shill.

Maybe it's because we're right and we know it.

because we're right

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

People know you're CTR because you aren't a gold poster.

[This post requires a Sup Forums Gold™ account to view.]

There is nothing to attack. This website is like a billboard. As some user tack up new pages, the old ones are pruned. All there are is people coming by, some read, some post. It's not a solid thing that can be attacked, only occupied by various people.

There are over a million unique visitors to this site every day (not to imply they all are here for this board, but this is one hell of a fucking board). It would cost millions, ever day, to control the narrative here.

Autonomy cannot be regulated or legislated away. A special interest might occupy it for a while, but all they are is noise. This site is loaded with noise already. It's known as the cesspool of the internet. They are pissing into an ocean of piss. Eventually they will give out. For the user base, on the other hand, all they have to do is this:

Whatever the fuck they want. Forever.

Nobody's going to be converted to a Hillbot because Donald Trump said something mean again, or because he's down in the skewed polls.

This meme is fucking savage, good thing shills can't see it.

>a nigger...cook

what did he mean by this?

>pissing in a sea of piss and expecting it to change colour

I'll do you one better

He should have said that instead.

What is dead may never die

Because we stand up for what whe believe and we have a cause worth fighting for.

You're fighting white people here. Not just those nigger earlobe-tunneled, bearded, problem-glassed, beanie-wearing subhuman cuck faggots, but actual white people. We are better than you in every aspect. Your ape ancestors tried to conquer Europa centuries ago and were drowned in their own blood by our ancestors. You're not just fighting your kind here, you're fighting an idea... the idea to yell at niggers on the internet.

Because the truth is obvious to those who care to do even cursory research

I hope you all are remembering to sage.

Values > shilling

That's precisely why CTR comes back day after day and gets nowhere. Sadly, the only thrill they probably get is when they fall for one of their own claiming to be a "former Trump supporter" and honestly think their bullshit has turned anyone's opinion.

Every paid shill deserves a painful death. I mean, how can you look at yourself in the mirror and be OK with existing when you're being paid peanuts to push a criminal cunt as the "best candidate" day in and day out?

I hope the entire CTR staff comes down with ebola and drops dead. Total waste of life, every one of them.

Nah nah nah, it has nothing to do with freedom or justice or even natsoc.

It's about watching the ripple a single shitpost can make. It's the power to influence drenche in the esctaxy of chaos. It's the trill of just pushing buttons and see what happen.

Every-time Sup Forums get mentioned on the news or a meme is spouted by a normie on tv it's a bliss, an accomplishment, a success and for a brief hysterical moment it becomes our reason d'être. The message or meaning doesn't matter as much as the expression and feeling they carry.

Sup Forums isn't about politics. It's about art, about kino, about movement and continuity, Sup Forums is the nature of man himself.

You can't fight nature Jack.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

OP using a proxy here
Disregard that I suck cocks.

Yesterday reddit announced massive changes to their front page algorithm, today it's down. We were talking about how this is obviously a ploy to remove /r/The_Donald from the front page, because they are now the second most active subreddit on the entire website.

Reddit is a pro-trump site, and there is nothing they can do about it. Even if they ban the content, we will make our own reddit or our own Trump chan and that will be the end of it. We would even use cloudflare, so that you can't DDOS our new site without DDOS'ing your own SJW site.

Democrats are fucking retarded, they can't figure anything out.

>Shills in charge of shilling

That's a cool story, bro. Enjoy that 50 cents.

Because we once were like you.

We're the Fallen

>That pic

Reminds me of

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

Because it's a board, not your ass or your mom.