People are absolutely IRATE that Princess Jasmine is about to be played by a half-Indian half-English girl...

People are absolutely IRATE that Princess Jasmine is about to be played by a half-Indian half-English girl, rather than an Arab.

Why are people so annoyed by this casting? White actors constantly play characters of different white-ethnicities to themselves. Why is it different for brown folk?

No one is saying nothing.
Why are you trying to make this a thing?
Why are you alt-cucks just reverse sjws?

Disney wants you talking about their movies.

is that the sexy power ranger

>People

I'm irate you newcunts can't use the catalog before making a new thread.

Maybe they mean the gossip magazine

>No one is saying nothing.
>all the people on social media dont count :^)

Who is this mocca Kstew??

it is

Mocca KStew... I like it.

it isn't

>Why are people so annoyed by this casting?

Because what they really want is to be angry at something. Nothing will please them because being pleased isn't what they want. They could cast an Arab and they'd want a Persian. What they don't realize is that doesn't actually encourage people to do any better, it encourages them to give up. If you're going to get shit no matter what you do, you might as well not do anything different than what you've always done.

No, they are. Just look at Twitter. Naomi Scott is trending and very little of it is good.

What is wrong with you?

>No one is saying nothing.

lmao there's outrage all over social media

>Why are you trying to make this a thing?

Because it is a thing.

>Why are you alt-cucks just reverse sjws?

I'm asking why people are so fucking outraged about a half-Indian woman playing Princess Jasmine. What does that have to do with the alt right?

>Nothing will please them
Looks like a black casting will please them.

It won't please Arab Twitter. They're the ones who are upset.

it is

she needs to file those front teeth down, jfc

You got that right.

giv brown gf

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a racebait spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (Sup Forums)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to ensure all your posts are high quality and more importantly saged.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

wouldn't call those 'people'

Pink Ranger's cute and a decent actress so the vast majority of audiences will probably end up liking her and the movie will make a billion dollars, so it hardly matters what these people think.

Holy shit, that's perfect.

>has a pet tiger
>arab

NO

SAME

according to the spiderman thread it doesn't really matter what the actor looks like or how the character should look like so who cares :^)

who cares

>People coming at Naomi Scott are clearly dumb
Wow what a bitch. I don't call her an idiot for her JO material so why should she do the same to me?

>reporting waifu threads

REMOVE REDDIT remove reddit you are worst nufag. you are the nufag idiot you are the nufag smell. return to r/politics.

Sultans were notorious for having exotic pets and things to parade around and dick measure with other Sultans

Aside from the song literally called "Arabian nights", the film always was a mix of cultures.

Arabian tigers etc

It's fucking fiction, Agrabah doesn't actually exist. And besides I'm pretty sure she was adopted.

all that matters is that she's hot enough

I like the part where they name all these "Arab actors" that they think could have been cast.

Why is she making my dick hard?

Her race is irrelevant

Does she cover her stomach or is she still an oppressed male fantasy sex symbol?

people claim race mixing is bad yet she's way hotter than an indian or an anglo

You should hear her London accent, it'll turn your dick to diamonds.

>People are absolutely IRATE

Where? who? I havent heard of any irate people.

I doubt she's going to have a midriff, look at what happened with Jumanji reboot .

wtf i want to betray my race now

FUUUUUUUUUARk

Hey the other one is sexy too

Is disney REALLY gonna milk every single one of its hits with these live action adaptions

Princess Jasmine was 16 in the movie when she wore this. I hope Disney stay faithful to their own source material and make Naomi wear this.

my mouth is a loo. open wiiiiiide

God her ears are hot

I can tell the Pocahontas adaptation is not going to have any chance of Controversy whatsoever.

At first I was like, wow dude, what a weird thing to say, but you know what user, you're right, you're totally right

>nibble nibble

Originally it should have been a Chinese girl, all of them in fact.

I'd prefer if she was arab, but because I'm an ignorant whitey I think she's brown enough to pass desu.

guys im new to this whole 'race traitor' thing, can you give me some advice on how to get a qt brown gf?? thanks

THIS
H I
I H
S T
I H
H I
THIS

This is proof you will never satisfy leftards

She's superhot, I wanna do penis stuff to her

>I wanna do penis stuff to her

They grew up spending all their time on the internet and need a culture flame war to feel like their life has any meaning
Specifically who do you know on social media who us complaining about this? You're simply reposting things you saw on pol

You mean piss?

>Pol showed me a picture of someone being stupid on social media therefore we need to cut taxes for millionaires to subsidize coal. Do you make the same autistic generalisations when people post pictures of kekistan the_donald posters?

>pointlessly sperging about Sup Forumsshit in a waifu thread
pls go

sure, that too

>I want to do piss to her

that doesn't even make sense

>he dosent do piss to qts

fuckign vigins i swear rofl

>Her mother, Usha Scott (née Joshi), is of Gujarati Indian descent from Uganda, and her father, Christopher Scott, is British.[1][2]
COLONIZED

What the fuck are you going on about reddit? Are you that insecure about your politics you bernie ass sniffing leftshit?

Don`t you have an antifa meeting to go or something?

Niggas missin out

TIL I have a new fetish: ears.

>ywn give her oo-mox
;_;

Whites and Indians make a cute mix. Would-further-colonize/10

It wasn't Idi Amin who drove out all the Ugandan Indian immigrants in the 70s. I remember something from The Last King of Scotland

JAFAR WHEN

I loved that guy in every role he has been for some reason.

>for some reason
Because he's a good actor and fairly attractive, but also slightly sinister in a Muslim-y way.

>Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig El Abderahman El Mohammed Ahmed El Abdel Karim El Mahdi

wow I thought you were just making up arabic shit
what an A E S T H E T I C name

As long as you look racially ambiguous, you can land any goddamn role you want in Hollywood. How did you not know this?

Because he's genetically superior.

Literally /ourguy/ Bashir

>Choose a woman who looks like the character,
OUTRAGE!

These are the same fags who loves to put niggers as white characters.

That's just excessive and pointless though, it's like calling yourself Jake, son of bob, son of steve, son of nigel, son of simba etc.

no one cares about your whole ancestry nigger

Disney wanted tumbler as there core market, and now they must lie in the bed. I'm sure the actress is talented but identity politics and oppressed mulsim victimemhood is more important, just like the making Iron Man a blackteen is more important then the writing.

Fuck them. No one said a shit when Mary Jane was black or when L was black. They only care when its the other way around. Fuck them all.

What they should be upset about is that yet another remake is being made that nobody asked for.

I don't understand though, it was never mentioned that Alladin took place in Arabia or that they were Arabs. From what I can observe , the show has clear influences from Persia, Arab civilisations like Baghdad and Mughal India. Most of the aesthetics is Mughal and Persian though. Jasmine doesnt even dress or behave like an Arab woman,more like a Mughal hieress. Persians and Muslim Indians should be outraged for Disney hiring a half Hindu English actress,not Arabs. Arabs just love being eternally butthurt

She looks nothing like Jasmine

someone give me the name of a decent Arab actress that can speak fluent English.

not saying they don't exist, I just personally can't name any.

based r kelley

it would have been funnier if they made all the actors white arabs (like the prophet). The brown arabs would throw a hissy fit and the WE WUZ KANGZ would go all WE WUZ ARABZ.

>It's okay for them to complain that an Arab character is portrayed by someone of a different nationality.
>It's not okay for us to complain that they're casting a black man as Achilles and Zeus.
Leftists are the very definition of double standards.

Actually all the brown people claiming to be arab are descendants from the indian subcontinent that mixed with the original arabs.

This lebanese

>mixed
they are all low caste converts that get treated like slaves when they go to the middle east.

>Arabs were white
I believe it

Probably wanted someone attractive and less likely to blow up the set.

She's not brown enough

I'm not talking about current indian immigrants but the ones during pre-islam and the afterwards. The Arabs were no different looking then Southern Europeans. The "browing" of Arabia happened with the Arab slave trade and migrants coming to the pennisula. After generations those migrants mixed with the original arabs. If anyone reads the Hadiths, Mohamed's physical description is white and light skinned, so much so he turned pink after a hot bath. If there was no ban on pictures of Mohamed then most of the shitskins would have never converted to Islam because many use it as a non-white identity.