Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2E1m90YSpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hot cheetos are pretty delicious

Hey brainlet

Ba Dum Tiss

Not enough hot monkey dick for ya Adam?

I honestly cannot fathom all the positive reviews this movie is getting

It felt so melodramatic and i couldn't take it that serious also if you put War in the title I exepect atleast a 20 minute battle scene

>pow of the planet of the apes

More like Sexism of the Planet of the Apes

So the little blonde girl is going to end up fucking one of those apes

You're a YMS faggot and/or an ADHD faggot

Its not very good though, i enjoyed the previous two and hoped that this one would be as good and it wasnt. I did like how they tied it to the original though

If you have a dick, and think you're a girl, you suck at life.

I loved the 2nd film, one of the underrated gems. This movie wasn't bad, but it was still disappointing given my expectations.

I mean, I go into marvel movies expecting them to be boring generic quipfests and they are. I expected a real movie from this.

>planet of the apes is sexist
Ok I don't get this one, like at all.

>DUDE UNNECESSARY COMIC RELIEF CHARACTERS LMAO
They were so close to making a pure kino trilogy, shame.

Why was it sexist?

More like p-pls watch Spiderman Homecoming ;_;

Have you not figured out words like sexist/racist are buzzwords with no meaning to take attention away from the fact you don't have anything interesting or intelligent to say and are actually boring, irrelevant, and unlikeable?

what is he so angery about?

that never got to meet Dr.Zaius
youtube.com/watch?v=M2E1m90YSpA

>war of the planet of the apes
>there is no war

fuck your gay thread, this is now about the GOAT

is this body achieveable natty?

It wasn't bad, but i was very disappointed.

Not unless you're a turk, growing that much hair is pretty much impossible natty.

the second one felt more like a """war""" tbqh

>the only apes vs. humans battle scene was 5 minutes at the very start

what a fucking waste.

I'm having a dilemma. I could go to a bar tonight, have a drink, talk to people, and hear live music, or I could watch this monkey movie I've been waiting on for the past couple years. What do?

wow bro deep analysis, guess I wont see it now

MONKINO
O
N
K
I
N
O

Colonel got fucked by his superiors. Why didn't they listen?

>comic relief
The rest of the cinema was laughing, but I found him very unsettling. Bad Ape was the contrast to Nova. Apes beginning to wear clothes as humans lose intelligence.

Anybody have a link to where I can see it

Just google "theaters near me." You're welcome, bud.

Cried during all three of them

Go to the theater drunk and enjoy monkino you double nigger. There you're welcome.

this is my biggest complaint desu, whilst i did end up thoroughly enjoying the film seeing pic related before going into the theater hyped me up for some helms deep level shit that unfortunately never happend. still a solid 8/10 movie though

This.
Second one had more war/battle scenes and was more intense imo, this one was more story/character driven but the writing was a little bit weaker.

More like Fight For The Planet Of Gapes.

lmao I meant a link to torrent it

That's illegal bud.

Nice progression with the faces. I'd thought that they'd went with Ceasar and the girl in the background.

not if you give mr.policeman the succ

Would have been better if Caesar's apes hadn't been somehow captured and transported en masse to the detention facility.

Or Colonel could have just killed them all.

most of my friends have seen this movie or are busy tonight.
would it be too weird to go the theater alone?

desu if you can avoid the manlet pits you should be fine

what is a manlet pit?

return to /r/eddit homo

It wasn't bad, could have been better but I still enjoyed it, though they did that "ironic" thing and name it War when there's less action than the previous one.

I guess my ranking for the 3 movies would be rise>war>dawn

opening and closing shots of Dawn are GOAT

I bet you love Bayformers.

>When you go more than a day without stealing

Yeah, that was a dumb plot point, but I waved it away as Caesar unable to draw the Colonel's forces' attention because he missed them.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. I literally thought I missed something because I had to look down at my phone real quick.

Was rewatching the OG and came across this.

Can I still redeem it?

Are you illiterate? The second sentence says the offer expired more than a decade ago.

>no fun allowed

>Antagonist is a crazy white man who wants to build a wall
>tfw you can't watch anything anymore without seeing the jews behind it.
I miss being a happy go lucky person. How do I puke up the red pill?

Stop going to Sup Forums

The titles are all out of order. First should be Dawn, second War and third Rise

>Sup Forums is the only red-pilled board on Sup Forums

If you get the first movie on DVD this documentary is usually included in the special features.

>redpilled means youre alt-right and cooleroony
redpilled isnt something political kiddo

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>half an hour to post a meme reply
(you)

Is it really a movie about apes defeating facist white men?

I like the part where the national anthem played while all the apes were being whipped.

No the army is fairly diverse, though is led by a white male

No, is someone on Sup Forums getting butthurt?

Humans were doomed from the start.

This movie was more about Caesar's character arc coming to an end and why humanity doesn't have a chance regardless of the Apes.

>putting white man in charge of anything
It's like people suddenly forgot World War 2 and slavery happened.

It's like the movie poster blue and orange thing. Once you know about it you can never make it unseen. I didn't ask to see political stuff in movies. It was forced on me and now i see it everywhere. It's horrible.

Just got home, great movie, just one minor nitpick

>Woody Harrelson's character gives speech to Caesar about the new Simian Flu and how it caused him to have to kill his son
>Never has his guards touch the apes at all partially for this reason
>Goes ahead and picks up a toy he find in the cage of an Ape who is new to his facility with his bare hands and doesn't contaminate himself

Like you can say that he knew the other army was on his doorstep so he was careless, but it was the only thing in the entire film that stood out as not making complete sense