Niku: mysterious object beyond neptune

>An object beyond the orbit of Neptune is acting oddly, violating the traditional rules of orbit, and scientists can't quite explain it yet. The trans-Neptunian object, or TNO, has been nicknamed Niku, a Chinese word for "rebellious." When you consider the fact that Niku orbits the sun in the opposite direction of almost everything else in the solar system, it's not hard to see where the name came from.

>About 124 miles in diameter, Niku has risen above the plane of the solar system. It's still rising, in fact, on an orbital plane that is tilted to everything else. Michele Bannister, an astronomer at Queens University, summed up Niku's incredibly odd behavior in a tweet

>Niku orbits on a plane that is tilted 110 degrees from the plane of the rest of the solar system. One theory is that a large object's gravity is influencing Niku, causing it to orbit at an angle to everything else as well as backward. Various theories, like a hidden Super Earth known as Planet Nine, an unseen dwarf star called Nemesis, or an unknown dwarf planet in the Kuiper Belt are all "problematic" when trying to explain the orbit of Niku, according analyses detailed in the arXiv paper. (It was another group of objects with a highly inclined orbit that first led astronomers to propose the possibility of Planet Nine.)

popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a22293/niku-weird-object-beyond-neptune/

Guys what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIamzBSNzHc&ab_channel=SonsofAshtar
annunaki.org/nibiru/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYY

Its time to become legend

Probably nothing. We'll never experience anything significant in our lifetime.

It's pretty well accepted among astronomers that there is a 'Planet Nine.'

It's 100 miles in diameter, It's not a planet. Either it's an asteroid or Ayy Lmaos.

I think in a different article the asteroid theory was rules out.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIamzBSNzHc&ab_channel=SonsofAshtar

its niggers

ayy lmao

Hopefully the Russians or Chinese will shed some light on this soon.

Pluto 4 life

It's the long awaited return of Nibiru the Destroyer.

'Planet Nine' isn't that dwarf planet or glorified asteroid. It's estimated that 'Planet Nine' would be about 10x the size of Earth. Unknown if it'd be a gas giant or rock.

>Either it's an asteroid or Ayy Lmaos.

More likely is that it's an asteroid or minor planet captured from a passing by star.

There are planets in our solar system that have moons with retrograde orbits too, and those moons were also captured.

Wat

space jews

Is this actually nibiru?

wtf is nibiru?

Their making us more left brained 3rd eye nigga

Let me get my Nikes and purple sheet, I'm out of this bitch! Later normies

Mainstream

Pls be a Hellstar Remina

Niku?

some user posted it in thread about nordic aliens and I liked it desu

I knew I wasn't the only person here who immediately though this.

annunaki.org/nibiru/

The one true home of the ayy lmao, as written by based zacharia and the ayy lmao-worshipping Sumerians.

basically a planet with a bunch of space jews on it that want to steal our gold to keep their planet powered or something like that

whatevs, we have btc

would we have noticed it already if it actually existed?

A phenomenon in the conspiracy/urban legend circles about a celestial body beyond the orbit of Neptune that has an eccentric orbit and cuts in close to the inner solar system.

The myth talks about the gravitational effects disrupting life on earth every 10,000 years or something.

No because it's pretty far out and doesn't reflect much sunlight.

How is this Sup Forums related, you cum guzzling fat neckbeard?

fuck off back to syria general. boringer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

It's the gay niggers from outer space.

There's actually more celestial bodies that could be considered planets. Up to like 20, but it's apparently because the definition of planet is quite vague.

in the 70s, a drug abusing hippy started doing amature archeology and looking through 1800s translations of sumarian texts and then started the 'ancient aliens' meme. The crux of his ancient astronaut theory was a hidden planet called Nibiru where all the aliens supposedly came from. They came to earth to get primative humans to mine gold and silver for them.

The problem with this this theory is that gold and silver are way more common out in space then they are on earth and there is no reason what so ever to colonize earth and train monkeys to dig up rocks unless you are a very very bored space alien.

It's the Death Star that glassed mars from orbit 10 thousand years ago and it's coming back for us.

See you on Aug. 14th, everybody.

pls no

We GLP 2009-2014 nao
FRIG OFF NIBIRU

Praise kek

oh kek, please end it all, soon, please!

Most likely those ancient Egyptian kings returning to aid the BLM struggle

It gravitational pull has been noticed, that is how we know it might be there.

The definition of planet isn't vague at all. It's quite strict. That's why Pluto is no longer a planet since we observed it a little closer and noticed it has not cleared out its own orbit and had other debris in it

we wuz Annunaki n' shieeeeeeet

Nobody cares

More like Nigu.

>The definition of planet isn't vague at all. It's quite strict. That's why Pluto is no longer a planet since we observed it a little closer and noticed it has not cleared out its own orbit and had other debris in it

Why isn't Orcus a dwarf planet? It's literally the same as Pluto but with am opposite orbit.

All the actual smart ones are coming back

>ELENIN IS NEAR

Maybe it's aliens with a big artificial gravity machine that slingshot that shit at Earth whenever we get uppity.

Moloch rises

Stop this

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

lets not hope for that

I hope its aliums

It's not aliums.

Stop that