EU Nations Demand Britain Keep Unlimited Immigration After Brexit

Britain has to keep unlimited immigration after Brexit if it wants a free-trade deal, senior European governments are demanding.
In a survey that shows how big the challenge will be for Theresa May’s government in negotiating a good Brexit deal, the governments of the 27 remaining European Union (EU) nations laid out a series of demands before Britain is allowed to leave.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/11/eu-nations-demand-britain-keep-unlimited-immigration-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kVWpS
youtube.com/watch?v=faIWhXoam7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/kVWpS

What a bunch of cucks

are Brussels politicians retarded? that's what caused the brits to vote for Brexit

LoL right

>free-trade
>free
Stiff upper lip lads, remind them of the meaning of the word.

>allowed to leave

What the fuck are they going to do, tie a leash around the island?

>Cheetah shoes

Yea, she is weak, you guys are fucked. She looks like a fucking sell out if i ever saw one.

Lol. So basically, the main reason people wanted brexit, stopping mass immigration, wont even happen anyway. They may as well just can the whole thing.

Fuck this shit, other exits when?

>She looks like a fucking sell out if i ever saw one.
Oy vey, reported for hate speech.

How about, you statist pedophiles can go fuck yourselves, in time for your new "refugee" friends to bomb you?

Do they want their continent invaded again by anglos?

Why do they love arab cock so much?

Britain should threaten to declare war if they have to keep taking in Mudslimes.

Either the EU invades Britain and forces them to submit, which ends with a shitstorm of unimaginable levels, or the EU fucks off

What went wrong?

Hardmode: No >Hitler failed-posting.

>unlimited

De Gaule failed.

suck it brits, suck it good
you now bound to jump thru hoops as much as we want

Such a great man. He knows that letting the individualist anglo in the EU will destroy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=faIWhXoam7Y

>wanting to kill your continent and people so badly that you will only keep free trade with the second largest economy in said continent if they accept endless immigration

Hitler failed is the right answer though

>DEMAND
HAHAHA
Meanwhile, the Treasury and the City are both coming to agreements that a Norway deal would be bad for the country AND FOR THEM, and that the economic and political argument to just declare we are leaving unilaterally, and to repeal the European Community Act which ties us to the EU, is growing by the day

Additionally, May has at least a less shit head on her shoulders than most, and has the awareness not to fuck shit up in a blaze of spinsterism, unlike Merkel. She's compiling chips to play and card to hold in hand to fuck over the rest of the EU if we don't get our way.

>The US and UK might get the chance to invade Europe to stop a fascist regime one more time

Europe is a matriarchy. They love it when women tell them what to do.

kek

>bullying a country by stabbing yourself and allowing the infection to spread to their cut

>UK is the black arm

Why?

Why are they so ducking insistent on this?

Merkel and Hollande, I'd say. Worst couple of EU leaders EVER.

>demand

DESU I want us to trade under WTO rules. So we can fuck up the EU.

I would trade with tarriffs just to stop those fucking Romanians and Bulgarians getting here.

Why is that even a fucking demand this is some demented "we all sink" tier shit.

UK is better off without the EU free trade bullshit, they can make their own shit and buy stuff from US and china.

Can we just nuke these cunts!

Don't say this. I can only be so erect.

I'd love to reform the Allies with the newly reformed British Empire and Russian Federation to retake Europe and remove Kebab.

>suck it brits, suck it good

What the matter France, mouth getting a bit tired, want someone else to take over, after all you've been sucking for years now.

>>you now bound to jump thru hoops as much as we want

>actually role-playing as his countries foreign policy on the internet

>doesn't care about stopping the Pakis and darkies

Because Merkel fucked up and wants UK to help bear the burden or else the other EU nations might get the fuck out.

No one likes this refugee bullshit.

Pakis are already here m8. They breed like dogs. It's too hard to stop. You let a trickle in and it becomes a waterfall. You have the same problem with Morocco.

And btw, your pic needs a Union jack flag, not an English flag.

>Britain has to keep unlimited immigration after Brexit if it wants a free-trade deal, senior European governments are demanding.

Listen yank, you're talking shite about things you don't understand.

The free movement of goods, services, capital and labour form the basis of the Single Market. If you want to be a member of the Single Market, you respect those freedoms. Governments of other members of the Single Market are (quite understandably) against special treatment for one member over the others.

Britain is free to leave the Single Market and trade with WTO rules if it wants to, but if it wants to remain a member it has to obey the rules. Simple as.

Treason

>Gypsies and not kebab.

Christ user cool your tits. Focus on the real enemies of western culture.

>No one likes this refugee bullshit.
>refugee

Stop calling them that senpai

Allowing this would be pollitical suicide. The EU will die soon and allowing in terrorists just so we can trade with EU in the short term is a stupid move and will not happen.

It will be so. Kek demands it

He's right. They're to be referred to as feces-faced allahniggers.

No we get that. I think he and I don't understand why you'd not one to keep some of the positives of EU and UK relationship. If you guys wanna fuck with your economy out spite of the UK.

FUCKING GO FOR IT.

hush Nigel and swallow that Paki gravy :^)

Good. Fuck free movement, fuck the Single Market, fuck Merkel and FUCK THE EU.

>before Britain is allowed to leave

does nobody realise how insane this sounds?

Napoleon failed.

Nah, fuck off EU. I'd rather be skint than play your little cultural marxism game.

If they learned anything from brexit they should know that threatening the anglo only makes us stronger.

Why the fuck does no-one talk about the Singapore model?

BUT DESU we want different things and you are not the only one with political interests.

My apologies by fine anglo friends.

I demand more of Punished Trump.

this is a ridiculous demand
the only reason there have been not much terror attacks in britain is because they didnt take any syrian refugees
it would be suicide for britain to accept this

Dat flag.

Why should the UK get special treatment? What's to stop other countries demanding special treatment if the UK gets a special deal?

The UK is only 10% of the EU's population and 15% of its GDP. It doesn't pose an existential threat on its own, but the moral hazard resulting from special treatment over the other 27 actual members could well destroy the EU.

>I don't understand why you'd not one to keep some of the positives of EU and UK relationship

We* actually do, hence why Britain staying in the Single Market via EEA membership is the most likely outcome of Brexit. That requires respecting four freedoms though, which is a tough sell for the kippers.

(*by "we", I mean Brits and Europeans together)

>archive.is/kVWpS
THey can't have ANY white nation left for the New World Order.

We are the only people that have ever successfully opposed the 1%.

No other group of people have ever been free.

>He doesn't know what geopolitics means

pakis were in britain since 70s
on the other hand pakis in usa are sellouts

The UK should hold its nerve. It's in Germanys interest to have a free trade deal. Otherwise the Brits will buy Fords instead of Mercedes/BMW's etc.

>Britain has to keep unlimited immigration after Brexit if it wants a free-trade deal, senior European governments are demanding.
No shit. If you wanna be part of the single market, you need to accept the rules of the single market. They're free to leave any time.

The pakis that came in the 70s came here for work.

The pakis that come in now are fucking scumbags. I know a few 80yr old paki/indian men. Even they hate the pakis flooding the UK now.

>Otherwise the Brits will buy Fords instead of Mercedes/BMW's etc.
Germans are already selling to a different market. And there are more countries in the EU than Germany.

well atleast they aint this

Or what ?

if the UK doesn't get a FTA, the EU is bust imo. German and Italian banks are already failing, more bailouts are going to happen.

The EU cannot economically afford a trade war with the UK. We can just about afford it because people will be happy that mass immigration is restricted.

You'll have another eurozone crisis if the UK starts trading with tarrifs.

Pakis in the 70s (and most JFs) came over to work hard, respect the country and make a better life for themselves. These days, they come to leach off the welfare state and bring their retarded inhumane cultures with them

those pakis that came to work spawned millions of ungrateful little shits that grow their beards out and think they are better than the country that hosts them.

I began to think this obsession with taking refugees is related to a specific problem: workforce. Developed countries are getting older and i suspect this is their "solution" to the problem. They just aren't admitting they wanna substitute their youngs with youngs from other countries.

Actually really made me think

THEY CAN FUCK OFF!

>DESU I want us to trade under WTO rules. So we can fuck up the EU.

How? :D You have nothing to offer save for financial centers and these will go bust in a few years.

Brexit never ceases to amaze me:
>UK as an EU member has been granted an opportunity to opt out of rapefugee distribution completely
>UK post-Brexit will have to allow rapefugees into its fold just to be able to retain a portion of its EU trade
>Hurrrrrrrrrr we will make a success out of it, guise!

Not only that. By importing refugees you create a more dynamic economy. import some shitskins in your country that would be entirely materialist and would buy any consumables with the money they are provided and you can be a happy politician knowing that you did the right thing.

>if the UK doesn't get a FTA, the EU is bust imo.
We're four times your size, your currency has plummeted, and May keeps moving back the date to trigger article 50... But hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself

yes, western nations with rampant unemployment are in dire need of unskilled young men that will need benefits for the next 3 generation and spawn 5 kids each on average.

>demands

Hahaha wtf are they going to do if Britain says no? Yell? Write a strongly worded letter? My God I hope Putin nukes Merkel and all of Israel out of orbit.

Save yourselves Eurobros

Those are the pakis in the 90s m8. The pakis in the 70s and 80s were in the extreme minority. They didn't cause shit because there was still somewhat of a hostility/awkwardness with them being here. They just got their head down, worked, went to the mosque and carried on after.

ever since more and more pakis came, they all stretched their feet and tested the boundaries of what part of their dogshit culture they could bring. And we, after enoch powell's speech, were too scared to say anything. Then it was too late.

I don't blame the pakis that came here in the 70s. Many came from the british empire and were I suppose entitled to come. These pakis that come these days can fuck off.

>We are the only people that have ever successfully opposed the 1%.

Burger, your country is pretty much drowning in non-whites while your universities and media produce an ever increasing amount of SJW justification for this process.

>archive.is/kVWpS

The fuck does UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION EVEN MEAN? WHAT THE FUCK?!

200 million nigerians over night?

If May wants to stay PM, she'll refuse. The EU has a 100% guarantee of failing if they cut free trade with the UK. Italy is failing, Germany has a fragile economy, France is in recession, and outside of Czechia, eastern Europe still isn't close to 'turning a profit' (aside from propping up Germany's economy.)

the pakis that came in the 70s did find work, but they imported a religion that has no place in britain, they multiplied like rabbits, and now it's too late.

Perhaps the next happening will involve a draft of all these immigrants.

The EU is just trying to expand their military capabilities.

Why not? Life isn't fair.

15% of GDP is a fucking lot user. Thats gonna fuck up your united currency and fucking with everyone's money will probably piss them off.

And? fuck the EU.

The EU has alot more to loss than UK has to keep.

Not really. Who the fuck says. EU has only been around for less than a century. Rules laws and regulations are always subject for review, reform or removal.

Did Spain took refugees?
Since you live there, you're probably more qualified to talk about the situation but my impression is that there are some jobs available, it's just that people don't wanna take them. For example...janitors, brickworkers, etc.. Refugees don't care, they'll take anything it's thrown at them and will probably accept much lower remuneration than a born and raised european.

It's called negotiation. They set out their stall, we set out ours. Then we negotiate. The fact of the matter is, they know free movement is unworkable in the present world. But have too much invested in the idea. It's not as if they have it, no free movement from Greece for example. Britain may be their way out.

this really

>200 million nigerians over night?
More or less a couple dozen million.

We also wiped 2 trillion off the stockmarkets when we voted to leave.

a UK exit would make the Union poorer – Britain is the world’s fifth largest economic power, the biggest destination for foreign investment in the bloc and pays more into the EU’s coffers than it gets back.

Secondly, it would make the EU weaker on the world stage. The 28-member club would lose a nuclear-armed, permanent member of the UN Security Council, which – along with France – is the only other EU country able to protect and project its values by force.

Finally, the departure of free-trading Britain would make the EU more prone to supporting state aid for ailing industries and over-generous subsidies for farmers – two policies that were as wrong when the UK joined the Union in 1973 as they are now.

The EU would suffer a lot without the UK.

>the governments of the 27 remaining European Union (EU) nations laid out a series of demands before Britain is allowed to leave.

So your freedom as an independent nation is held to a list of blackmailed demands? Are you bongs not enraged over this?

So you drown those dogs with different kinds of dogs, stronger dogs. And sit aside. After they finish killing, put the leash on the one thats still standing. Dear lord. How the fuck did you rule half of the world of few pakis are problem.

Fuck the continentals, make the Commonwealth great again.

It is not a 100% guarantee to fail. I don't see how it's system can collapse even if all never stated lose their GDP like in a video gameme. Real life is not only dependant on numbers, but also on systems. Much like what said

If Britain wants to have a free-trade deal with our European Union they will need to agree to our terms.

They need us but God - we do not need them.

>Hahaha wtf are they going to do if Britain says no?

Actually, I think they want to make an example out of UK by making Brexit terms into a mess that may drag Brits down. Having UK abandon EU's free trade market will severely impact the economy of this leaving country.

I don't see what the point of an increasing economy if the pop is decreasing. Why not have an economy that grows and dies with the population?
Then there is no need to bring in migrants and to have "diversity" pushed.
This is why international capitalism allows for greed to damage the ethnic integrity of a nation.

No, we don't. We're leaving the EU single market.