The end of the last jedi

the end of the last jedi
screencap this faggots

giv sith gf

that would put 0 - 7 in padawans lost to the sith
at some point you just wonder if he should accepted he wasnt fit to teach other people

Dumb spacker frog

>white male hero
umm sweetie, we can't be doing this, it's 2017

what if its revealed the "light side" of the force is mansplained menninist patriarchal bullshit and the sith is really not that bad

>thinking Disney has the balls to actually subvert expectations and give us a truly memorable direction for the series

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
The end of the trilogy will just be "We beat the bad guys again!" and MAYBE Kylo will be good like Vader did, but Rey will still be the goody protagonist

why would kylo ren need to use a blaster, he's a jedi

he realizes the tactical advantage of ranged weaponry

Tell that to Obi-wan.

>ok guys im light side now
>bro what about those billions of people your super weapon killed
>doesn't matter im light side now
>yeah but you killed millions of innocent children, you destroyed entire worlds
>yeah but i follow the light side of the force now so its ok
>...

I said this a while ago.

But it'll probably be a dumb love story

Disney doesn't have the balls and even if they did having Rey be evil will be even more laughably bad than her usual self

stupid giv poster
fuck right off

It's useful for taking down Jedi targets who are unaware of your position, albeit worthless in a straight up fight against a Jedi.

Dude look his murder weapon is green how can he be a bad guy????

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a Star Wars spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (Sup Forums)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to ensure all your posts are high quality and more importantly saged.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

Turning Rey into villain and committing to that could be a potentially interesting place to take the trilogy. However, it's blatantly profit first and art second with these films. Rey is supposed to be some female empowerment/feminist icon or something, so Disney wouldn't allow it. Too much of a risk.

>>(Sup Forums)
>It's a live-action film
Are you being retarded on purpose?

givposter is an inspiration.

Pretty much this, come on they didn't even have the balls to have Booyega's character kill some rebels or civilians early so that you know his fucking redemption arc actually made some sense.

giv poster is a fucking joke
get over yourself

fuck you

bls dont b mean its a nice sunday evening lets all b chill

This. Disney don't care about making the new trilogy memorable or good. Just as long as it keeps rolling in the money. Not that they're really the ones to blame, of course. In the end it's the consumers' fault for watching this shit.

Stop posting the frog and post weeb shit instead.

Leave givposter be.

y-you too~

i just think giv poster really needs to grow up

That's more like it

Disney would never do anything risky/creative with Rey. She'll be a Mary Sue up to the end. If we are lucky maybe we'll get a Lain ending where she merges with the force and erases herself from the timeline.

I could see Kylo getting a redemption arc though.

checked

he saved trillions destroying the republic

Based giv poster

Hey, don't be a bully bro.

Just like magneto

Disney don't have the balls to do this, but this isn't really an original thought.

People were saying this right after seeing The Force Awakens.

If they did this though I'd be flabbergasted. It'd be top tier cinema.

>Rey has everything come easy to her, never has to put effort into anything and it makes her lazy and impatient, drawing her to the Dark Side for the power it offers
>Snoke would throw away Kylo in a heartbeat for a turbo Mary Sue apprentice
>Kylo has to work hard for everything and still barely makes it
>Nu Star Wars is the story of Kylo Ren working hard, discovering himself and redeeming himself
>tfw you will never see this kino

Now that I think about it, it would be virtually identical to Zuko/Azula from the Avatar: The Last Airbender but considering how great that was I'd have no problem with Disney reshaping it into Star Wars

my heroes :3c

Nope. Already confirmed by multiple spoiler sites as NOT HAPPENING

SHIT THREAD

Fuck off kid.

y-you too~

You need to go back faggot

Man you're such a faggot when you bust out these pics
Stick to the pics of helper instead

but.. ihave entire folder of cute reactions

right. ok cunt. you really need to get over yourself you are being completely out of order.

yeah he should keep only a melee weapon with him. thats the smart and also intelligent choice

Why do you need to be so fucking gay

Giv poster one of the more wholesome parts of this vile website. Leave him be

this
just imagine its probably just some fat hairy teen with glasses

im not gay im happy.. oh wait

Better be gay then sad.

We already know the ending of Ep8

[spoilers]Kylo captures Rey and is supposed to take her to Snoke. Instead something happens and the two of them team up to fight the Elite Praetorian guards. Kylo loses an arm in the fight.[/spoiler]

thenks

There are way too many fucking queers on Sup Forums these days.

jokes on u my isight is very good

you used to be my favorite poster but now every thread when i scroll down i see you reply to everyone who replied to you with a gay as fuck image like this

why did luke need one
why did rey need one
why did obi wan need one that one time
they're fucking useful

yes

i hav 2 reply 2 everyone or else thats rude and i dont like being rude

>Disney Wars Fan Fiction
Dont Care Star Wars ended un Return of the Jedi

The rise of the 90s born faggot, why so many guys born in the 90s some sort of queer now?

god you're such a pathetic cunt

No. It just makes you seem like a gigantic faggot.
Which you probably are. I dont think you even want a gf. I think you just post it for attention

I can't fucking believe it. Strap in boys, Sloth Vader is real

so mean

You're the fucking only faggot here Sup Forumscksucker

>seal penguin
weren't those in the first episode of avatar

>I think you just post it for attention

what a fucking joke of a thread

Go back to tumblr holy shit. I can tell youre from there by the way you type

>triggered to fuck by pictures
Think an imageboard is the wrong choice for you cunts

meant for

>I think you just post it for attention
No shit. And faggots like you keep replying so he's gonne keep posting. You do know that he's the Ledeckyfag right? People stopped replying to him when he'd post that tranny, so now he's moved on to pretending to be an /r9k/uck-reject.

Jewsney just released Spiderman: Diversity Quota which still starred a white male hero, kike.

>i've spent so long on tumblr i know how they type
Exposed yourself Sup Forumsckjockey

Yeah hes becoming an absolute faggot just for the attention

im not pretending haha

based

don't EVER reply to me again you avatarfagging frogposting retard. go shill for (You)s elsewhere.

>if u know how they type then u must love tumblr
Man, just kys instead of posting

>EpVII Kylo held his saber like an inverted Satan cross

>EpVIII he holds it right side up like a Godly cross

>Develops a new saber style called Form VIII where he always holds his saber pointing downwards at all times

poodery

ok i promis 2 never respond 2 u but 2 do that u will need a trip

Tumblrina damage control. Head on home sweetie you've outed yourself.

All giv poster had to do was follow the formula.
Post 1 apu in a thread and say giv and then leave. Now look at the piece of shit hes become

hi

giv givposter gf(male)

It's either anime or bust

Maybe you should stop acknowledging it and it'll go away. That's usually how these shit memes work.

y-you too~

>and then leave

u can leave??

reminder givposter is a redditor who posts on /got/

this would actually enhance the plot 10 fold but abrams is not creative enough for anything like this