Harry Partridge or Max Gilardi

Which one do you like more? When it comes to personality? Skill? Style?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JjwuoGPXWF0
youtu.be/DYFHeab053w
youtube.com/watch?v=JjwuoGPXWF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are lacking in all three categories

Fpbp

Zimbabwe!

Max likes to rip off John K a lot.

I believe partridge is better all around but I haven't looked at his work for a while. Good chance I might find him more annoying than funny.

Not sure about Harry Partridge. That guy is legit good.

Partridge's animations are pretty good but his jokes are unfunny as fuck. He should get someone to help him with the writing.

Don't know much about Gilardi but seems to try to create z-tier controversy to stay relevant.

Harry for all of them. But I feel like Max isn't even trying unlike Harry in some toons.

Harry Partridge, how is this even a question? He's good enough to be in the industry for real, Gilardi is just some edgelord who got famous from fucking MLP of all things

they are the prime example of this generation's lazy self-indulgent. they uglyness bubbling up with their so-called "art"

the badness that they produced is something hitler would have played in all of his camps

awful humor that shows their self-loathsomeness in full to the world it needs to go and they need to go

in other words i don't like it

Harry is a far nicer person.
Harry has better comedic timing and jokes.
Both can animate well, but Harry is far more consistent with his quality.

The only thing Max has going for him over Harry is that he seems to produce more things in a year.

Who is the character in Harry's icon anyway?

The character is based on some excited 80's girl.

I like Max more when it comes to comedy, but that's probably my sense of humor is closer to mega64's so they kinda cross over. Harry overall does his own thing most of the time rather than just trying to capitalize on popular shit. That being said neither are my favorites and to compare two animators against each other is kinda lame.

>Who is the character in Harry's icon anyway?

just some girl from an 80s toy advert I think

My nigger cartoon is better than your nigger cartoon.

They're both awful.

I find Harry to be funnier honestly.

Don't scare me.

Harry.

Not even a contest.

Partridge is better by far in all three categories.
Gilardi's such a little fucking cunt, and his shit isn't even funny, plus his animation has just gotten lazier and lazier over the years. Thinks he can be a big boy troll but he throws a hissy fit anytime somebody has a comeback prepared for his not at all witty "banter"

Just compare their most recent works
youtu.be/JjwuoGPXWF0
youtu.be/DYFHeab053w

GOD Max got so lazy. No wonder he's always lashing out like a little teenager, fucker's compensating hardcore.

At least Harry was able to acknowledge that the second Dr. Bees was shit.

Max is a fucking tryhard

Let's add a fourth category: Background
Harry is self taught and honestly wastes his skill by having no interest in working as a cartoonist other than self employed.
Max went to art school and tried to get approved into disney at the age of 19, getting denied for obvious reasons he threw a hissy fit and told himself that its the corperations that are wrong, not him.

>You're in one
I love Harry

Fagx GayLardy seems like furry.

Harry.

This isn't even a contest.

i like harry, mostly because i've been watching his cartoons before i heard of max

style-wise i enjoy max, because i enjoy his john k. esque style

Anything is better than Max in terms of personality.
Harry has more skill, but I prefer Max' style and he has more videos that I like, his humor is hit or miss but when it hits it's spot on.

the jerry chronicles and the northern incident were his only good things
mickey the dick had a few moments in its final episode but that was it
as for harry, he is the goat flash animator but its really just an extremely well polished turd. the first dr. bees was pretty much the only good cartoon he ever made

max became a brony so he isn't any better now. god both of these guys kinda suck.

I hate the term "sellout" but that's exactly what Max G. is, churning out uninspired cartoons about the newest "in" thing that may as well be Family Guy skits with how much they rely on shock value instead of actual humor. He had an entire original series lampooning the culture of content creators who rely heavily on parodies instead of making their own shit... and then he abandoned it to rely heavily on parodies instead of making his own shit.

But god, fuck if he isn't talented. I wish my shit looked even half as good as his.

Wisenheimers was his greatest work.

Lol, look at this butthurt cunt.

Regardless of skill and style I think we can all agree that Harry is far more imaginative/original that Max, and doesn't rely solely on parodies of whatever is popular at the time

>Not liking Chuck's New Tux or Saturday Morning Watchmen.

I'll admit his more recent stuff feels lacking in the laughs, but his older stuff was pretty damn entertaining. I like to think that his stuff is not as funny because he doesn't have time to polish his scripts anymore. He's got too much freelance to worry about.

Fuck off, John

basically everything Harry's ever produced is a parody...

IO really wish Max would stop doing parodies. Not because I hate them, but with the youtube algorithm now, trying to get a ton of views based on a popular thing doesn't get one much now.
Max has said a few times he's working on something original, and I hope he gives us an update on that soon.

> TH-TH-THIS GENERATION

Max during his peak was way better but while Harry has always been consistently good, the new "parody" Max ranges from decent to just god awful.

I don't hate Max as much as Sup Forums does, I thought his Animal Crossing animation was great, but then he does shit like the DB diaper episode and Jesus fuck what the hell was that about?

Check the 10 most recent videos on his YouTube and tell me how many of those are parodies versus Max's YouTube

He gets a decent payout so long as his animations are at least over five minutes long. It kind of forces him to make stuff based on popularity now. Why do you think his FNAF and Animal Crossing Parodies were both around eight minutes long?

Sad thing is that he invests a lot of time making parodies because they are easier to write for, easier to design for, and have a built in audience so he doesn't have to worry about it not catching on. Wacky Game Jokes 4 Kidz didn't catch on and he invested a LOT of time into it. I doubt he wants to do that again unless he knows it would be a hit.

I still have no fucking clue. Max's parody cartoons tend to be mostly 'make the characters assholes or retarded and see what happens'. I liked his animal crossing one since it didn't feel like it was just pissing on the source material.

Happy Harry can do no wrong in my eyes after his Hitman skit

Harry is a better animator and a way better dude. Max is a lazy animator & a lazy comedian who cashes in on whatever's popular with the same old "wow so edgy" humor that we've seen time and time again, and he's shown repeatedly that he's just a straight-up dick. I remember this one time he did a panel with Egoraptor and kept heckling the fans that would come up and ask questions, just for the sake of being "funny". Made Arin look like a saint in comparison.
I don't really like people who act like a dick constantly just because they think it's funny.

>Max has said a few times he's working on something original, and I hope he gives us an update on that soon

Really? When did he say that?

I honestly don't know who the fuck are these two are, sooooooooooo: neither

without looking at Max, thel ast ten videos he's produced are:

>and update video
>a parody of 80's saturday morning cartoons
>a preview of a parody of 80's saturday morning cartoons
>a parody of silver aged superheroes
>a parody of superheroes
>another update video
>a parody of kickstarter videos
>an intro to rifftrax
>some sponsored video for a videogame
>a teaser for the the above

so a decent number of parodies. ADMITTEDLY they aren't as blatant as Max's parodies, but they are parodies nonetheless. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with doing parodies

Just look at Max with his ear decorations for degenerates.
Makes him lose by default for me

>I doubt he wants to do that again unless he knows it would be a hit
That's why I feel that this is more of a passion project, with him working on it in his spare time, with the parody works taking up most of his time.

words of wisdom.
kids will not get this.
both should be already working for the industry, but instead, they are lazy fucks, who only care about the lowest common denominator

look at this cute japanese girl.
japanese girl.
japanese girl.
japanese girl.
japanese girl.

MY DREAM IS WORLD WITHOUT JUICE

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that Chinese lettering when I watched it.

Same. Anyone remember what he said about Rebecca Sugar after that Skylar Page incident?

I'm all for dark humor, but he was a bitch.

I think Partridge has more skill, I'm not going to give an opinion on personality since I don't know either of them personally, but style-wise I prefer Gilardi, and I love it when he experiments with it. I just wish he still did livestreams.

Partridge by far; he's the one that's legitimately funny from time-to-time.

God, I loved WGJ4K. Apparently, he hated them.
Gilardi is better than Harry and Northern Incident proves that. It's just that he is lazy as fuck.

Harry Partridge is good. That other guy is HotDiggetyDemon right? His animation's alright, but god damn his jokes are so bad. Just tryhard edgy bullshit.

Partridge's animation is better, but in terms of actual content, Max's best work is better than Partridge's best. Jerry and Wacky Game Jokes 4 Kidz were both masterpieces. Unfortunately, Max has become the very thing he once hated, churning out parodies instead of original content. Luigi's Day Out is what made it obvious, since he criticized "it's Mario, but real and gritty" parodies himself in WGJ4K.

As it is, I have more faith in Harry's future than Max's, unless Max turns his ship around. He needs to use his own characters instead of copyrighted ones, and a healthy injection of pathos now and then wouldn't be too bad.

WHATS THIS? A THREAD WOEFULLY UNDERPOPULATED BY BEES? A LARGE INFLUX OF BEES SHOULD FIX THAT!

Ukinojoe

>sans.mp4

Ow. My trypophobia.

neither of them

they are both attention whoring scum and both should die violent deaths.

wew lad, tone down that edge

Half of Harry's videos are Elderschrolls related.

Both are obnoxious try hards. Max has some good stuff, but it's all still middle school levels of edgy.

>Wacky Game Jokes 4 Kidz
only good thing he did

the tom fulp "interview" kills me every time

Neither. Sexual Lobster is superior to both in every way.

there's no denying

Nah man, all hail Steven.

Steven, King of the Lesbians

youtube.com/watch?v=JjwuoGPXWF0

Gilardi lost me ever since that "Steven Niggaverse" fiasco
Cooniverse would have been much better

neither of them have ever made anything good.

what edge? this is truth. truth hurts.

>this is truth. truth hurts.
totes :^)

Is Max still dating Monica?

>Harry Patridge
>Lacking

I agree about Max Gilardi though.

I think Max is well aware of what he has become.
He has just given up on making original content, and animation has finally turned into a job that generates money for him.

I've always like Partridge's work because his style reminds me of Korgoth of Barbaria's.

My problem with Sexual Lobster is that every single video he makes has the same kind of absurdist tone so once you watch one of his videos you've essentially watched all of them.

Max panders to shitty memes and fandoms.

Harry Partridge is funny While max is a cunt who thinks he's funny because he's a cunt

Harry Partridge. Max Gilardi is just edgy. There's nothing actually good about his animations.

Edd Gould.

Max's humor may be shit, but I like his style. Harry great all-round though.

>tfw he died in his prime

>tfw Sleepycabin is disbanding

It hurts, Sup Forums

Harry is better than Max in all those departments, but the Jerry saga is better than everything Harry has done.

The pony videos are embarrasing.

good opinion

Harry made Dr. Bees, a single two-minute video that runs circles around everything Gilardi has done.

Harry is friends with the MST3K guys, Max is friends with Fagoraptor. It's really no contest.

Harry Partridge
>too much lol videogaems
>too much lol randumb xD
>many of his shorts are just poorly written
>extremely well practiced/fluid animation

Max Gilardi
>ponies
>voices EVERYONE and they all sound the same because he's an underwhelming VA
>surprisingly creative
>good comedic timing
>jokes are hit/miss, but generally well-written
>animation is above average for web shorts

Why don't they just collaborate, with Gilardi writing, Harry animating, and the money between them used to hire actual voice actors?

gilardi strikes me as someone very difficult to work with

basically kricfalusi with less talent

because no one in this industry, including people online, actually like or get along with one another.

they just use each other for benefits and suck up constantly. just a bunch of hypocritical shit people who dont even make what they want to even though they can.

This. I'd prefer Harry to collaborate with clients and writers more than other artists. The latter would get in his way while the former is something that could help him branch out if it promises a cheque.

>gilardi strikes me as someone very difficult to work with

Listen to his podcast he did years ago with Yotam

Harry is several leagues ahead of Maxie boy.

Cliff notes. Plugging something as burden of proof is stupid, people are busy.