if so they are blessed

She's gorgeous 2bh

>racemixing BAD

She's really cute

Cute, unlike the ugly mutts from America

Would impregnate every year.

HИЧEГO CEБE
AMEPИКAHCКИ BЫГЛЯДЯT TAК?

>All genes from Neanderthals in the current human population are descended from Neanderthal fathers and human mothers.

>tfw no tall gf
Preferably also /fit/

hot damn she's beautiful

AYO CHEELKI BREEKI

What do you guys think of these fraternal twin sisters? Are they mutts? Or is only the darker one a mutt?

>Neanderthal/Homo Sapiens hybrids with Neanderthal mothers were either infertile or died due to mutation
>Neanderthal/Homo Sapiens hybrids with Homo Sapiens mothers survived and are our ancestors
This is proof that race mixing with black women is in non-African DNA and a part of our history

I hate how americans believe neans were white and cros were black.

i blame varg

>believe
Neanderthal DNA shows they had light skin and archaic Homo Sapiens DNA shows they had dark skin
>cros
Cro Magnons aren't the only archaic Homo Sapiens, you retarded mountain nigger. I'm talking about the group that first met with and did most of the mixing with Neanderthals. They were black and recent migrants from Africa. And the Cro Magnons were already heavily mixed with Neanderthals.

why black grills only go for white mega chads?
i cant compete with them ;_;

I don't watch Varg. Unlike 99% of the people who post here, I've actually studied about archaic humans in a university instead of reading Wikipedia articles.

Do you have source?

Lack of any lineages with Neanderthal mtDNA means that no hybrids who's lineage started Neanderthal mothers and Homo Sapiens fathers have any descendants living today. Either they were born infertile or they died too early to reproduce because of mutations. That means the only hybrids that actually contributed to modern human DNA had Neanderthal fathers and Homo Sapiens mothers.

Chocolate thread?

> amerimutts are ug....