Sup Forums B T F O

Sup Forums B T F O

>How dare you find me attractive
If you don't act like a subhuman weeb most azn girls love white guys

wtf i hate chinks now

>implying they don't like it

This is the only thing women really like. This and money.

thank you

Wow that chink chick seems really insecure about being a chink and a chick.

Who doesn't have yellow fever? Who doesn't love the soft wisps of dark pubic hair covering soft purple pussy lips dripping with moisture, budding breasts, a submissive smile, and eyes that scream, "I want you, but I don't?"

Not the nationalistic ones. I hate white people with a passion. Fuck you cum skinned cucks you're worse than the niggers

>sorry I only date Asian girls
>RACIST!!
>MISOGYNIST!!
>EXOTIFICATION IS RAPE CULTURE

>Sorry but I only date black guys

What does the root lattice of E8 have to do with this?

Sup Forums is a pic related

Which is of course why you live in the US instead of your own country. Makes you seem very nationalistic...

An overmind? You dont seem to know how starcraft lore works

AWAKEN MY CHILD AND EMBRACE THE GLORY THAT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

Typical white American asshole here, just had a Japanese chick cut my hair in NYC, she was giggling the whole time and subtly acting like an anime character while talking to me staring into my face in amazement. You god damn anime freaks would have lost your shit or fainted in the chair.

Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me

Think you mean this

Asian guy here.

The only Asian girls who complain about yellow fever are Asian women who only date non-Asians. That means if you're hearing her complain about it, you have a chance to fuck her on the first date. White men don't fetishize Asian women nearly as much as Asian women worship white men.

Interracial relationships are totally excepted by the left... unless it involves a white man.

Got to love the open-minded progressives.

first of all THANK YOU

I hate chinks

It is a pretty silly relationship at its core, though. Self-hating Asian woman marries far-right white nationalist Caucasian man and produces Eliot Rodgers 2.0. I'm not a half-Asian but I can understand why they're so fucking insane.

>asian
>shaved

Disgusting

Pretty sure the whole Asians preferring whites is just a meme.

Your white fever is not a compliment.
>not realizing that a large majority of American-Asian families instruct their children to find white men purposefully

What is it called when you only date white girls