Body swap episode

>Body swap episode
>The voices also swap

Obviously.

Body swapping shouldn't take over their vocal chords. Vocal chords are part of the body. Just the consciousness should swap.

>The New Lars episode of Steven Universe did everything right
>the main complaints were that it was a Lars episode and that it was "cringey"

I thought it was excellent how they had Lars' voice actor emulate Steven's speech patterns. It was enough for anyone to understand that it was definitely Steven in his body. Same with making Lars' body movements match Steven's. It was a great episode.

maybe is spirit whatever bull

SU did it right.

>black superhero
>all of his villains are also black
>all of them are some kind of stereotype, rather than fleshed out characters

>Greg still rich after one episode
>voices don't swap on body swap

Man, I can apreciate, its good having some Sup Forumsnrads working on the show.

This is more a case of possession rather than a body swap

It's for the convenience of the veiwer

That's splitting hairs, really, that's just a one-sided swap.

A swap by definition cannot be one-sided

well to be fair to Teen Titans, they were originally going to have Hynden Walch and Tara Strong imitate each other's voices instead of switching them, but it turned out that their imitations of each other were nearly identical to their regular voices, so they decided not to bother

Ugh i miss early 2000's cartoons.

ive always hated body swap episodes, I just cant stand them, even in shows I like

You know, I just realised that either Rebecca Sugar has always thought the same thing regarding body swaps, or she actually DOES lurk here on a daily basis.

We've been bringing it up for years here on Sup Forums, but the only cartoon I've seen so far to not also swap voices was Steven Universe

Ben 10 did it, Justice League did it, and likely several more I'm forgetting
Watch more cartoons

I meant recently, like the past 4 years or so.

>You will never swap bodies some qt3.14

I wish it was possible IRL

So did Sonic Boom

Presumably it was a body swap, Lars just happened to be sleeping in Steven's body. Which is a little unfortunate because I would have liked to see Jerk Steven...