NEOKOSMOS thread

Lets discuss this great webcomic. I think it shows some great potential.

webcomic here: neo-kosmos.com/

>steven, connie, and pearl the comic

NOPE

WE

no thank you

>I think it shows some great potential.
I think so too, which is why I watch Steven Universe instead.

WUZ

>steven, connie, and pearl the comic

That's like making a Star Wars expanded universe story revolving around Jarjar.

>vitiligo on a darkie
so you're saying blacks are like cows? what autoimmune disorder will we fetishize next?

What the hell is wrogn with the black kid?

I don't like using buzzwords, but this is the most tumblr comic I've ever seen.

KINGZ

My hopes weren't very high for it after Apothecia. I like Shelby's taste and sense of humor but she just flopped on that one. I think someone else wrote it with her?

Anyway, Neo-Kosmos has something to be said for it. The pacing of the panels is usually annoyingly stretched out but that pacing really helped to sell the panic and mourning in the scenes following Tye's guardian's death.

The dialogue could use a lot of work, even aside from excessive gender discussion. I love the short animated portions. Super high-quality. I personally like Tye as a character but they are a little flat.

>soft hiatus since February
God DAMN

I know Shelby has ADD and moved and shit like that but that's absurd for a comic this big with a Patreon they expect to get funded

Ok, I haven't read this comic and don't have any pretense of doing it in a foreseeable future, but I read the fan-made wiki after google images sent me there. Soooo, what the fuck is this comic supposed to be about?
There's some kids in a space station being examined by Reptilians? And the kids are the last humans in the universe, except no? And all the kids are some kind of snowflake gender?
The fuck is this about? What is the plot?

It's the latest Tumblr fad. Some stupid fucking skin condition. You get maximum virtue signalling points if you have a character with this condition.

Why are a bunch of Steven Universe donut steels standing on a Brainiac symbol?

He's almost completely cured. Please donate to his indiegogo

It's vitiligo, a chronic auto-immune condition characterized by the depigmentation of the skin caused by the malfunction of the melanocytes.
One of the most famous people affected by vitiligo was the late popstar Michael Jackson.

>TFW i've seen a bunch of people with it and they all look weird.
One of them was like an albino black person with freckles and those features on white skin is pretty bad.

At least the fandom's small enough for its cancer not to matter.

There's only, like, two pieces of "Down With Cis" art.

>Only a couple pages in
>Starts talking about gender

How ominous

>Unironic gender discussion
>The ginger one is trans
>The short one has vitiligo
>They/them
>Rips off Homestuck in all the w8s. All of them
>Steven Universe art style

I could achieve the same revulsion in just 3-4 minutes with that Undertale Stronger Than You parody. Why would I waste my time with this shit?

>The fuck is this about? What is the plot?
We don't know!
It's all a mystery. Yes there are kids trapped in a station station. They've been raised like pets in isolation and raised there all their lives.

We have no idea why or what happened to humanity, or anything else. The problem is Shelby doesn't bank on these unknowns or mysteries as well as she should so a lot of it turns out like just unintentional vagueness and lack of information.

All the gingers are trans, every fucking time. Sadly I know what you are talking about.