TVs of Sup Forums

You Know The Drill Edition.

I like your Madoka poster user.

Here's my current setup

Is this the daily autism thread?

I need to clean

I'm australian

I watch movies on my phone. Yeah i know i know but it's not that bad, the screen size is not a problem. And watching with headphones is great. I guess for me it's because I don't have a good sofa and my TV isn't that great. It's more comfortable to lie in bed and hold the phone, in the dark.

That joke only works when it's upside down.

Why is your outlet so high?

Why do you keep using that?

I can't be the first one to ask.

kys

I just watch movies on my computer.

No way man i remember you
I told u i remembered u from another thread and told you to clean ur house and look at you now
Proud of you

>inb4 cord in hallway
temporary

You first

It's a pretty normal height

I'm super envious of the cats

>SQL for beginners
Hah! I need that. I have to do some SQL with VB and... a website thing for college this week, well it's part of a bigger assignment. I still suck at it.

>thing poster

gibs me dat

It just werks.

But really, it does. I have no need or desire to upgrade. The TV works, the VCR works, and the aerial works. I had a DVD player, but disconnected it because widescreen is trash and recent movies (most of which are terrible) are more expensive than tapes.

If there a "must see" new release, I'll either hit up the theater or watch it on my computer.

Is HDR worth it? I just saw some 4k VIZO tv's in the store and they looked pretty good, but damn a tv that supports HDR is like $1200 for a 55inch.

I just finished Logan.

The first half of that movie. Jesus fuck.

Second half and the Oppressed Squad was terrible.

That's a nice little kinoden you got there. What do you do for a living?

I only use the TV in my room to play vidya so I use the TV in my living room.

So many people have died of old age in there you know the place has got to be haunted.

The house was built in 2009.

Ah, it just LOOKS like it's inhabited by a third-generation 70 year old woman trying to keep up with the times from 20 years ago. My bad.

More like a 60 year old woman who is my grandmother. I currently reside with her.
Fucking ageist.

Those are some nice cats right there

CAn't argue with that logic, aerial doesn't works in here and to be honest it never did very well, so we just abandoned it as soon as we could and never looked back.

So your setup it's particulary intriguing to me.

This is my room where I play vidya btw.

60's pretty young for a grandmother of an adult, you can't be much older than late teens.

How close are you to your 16th birthday?

Sell hamburgers. Wish I was kidding.

Absolutely disgusting

>madoka magica
kill yourself weeb

>weeb

Are you trying to hurt Hiroshima's feelings?

The only patrician setup in this whole thread.

Does that possition and those blinds not cause a lot of glare? Looks like it does.

>2263x1698
kek

Comfy... but the light shining on tv? I dont know how i'd deal with it since i like my blinds open during the day.

well, can't argue with mental illness. a therapist would be more use to you than a tv upgrade.

I am 19 but nice edge you got there.

>calls you late teens
>actually i'm 19 ha ha
Youths who cannot look inwardly are so pathetic

That is a deadly trap.

Australia

>"Stop liking what I don't like!"

Mein

I'll translate

what kind of cpu cooler do you use?

tell your gamgam to push the couch cushions in, that looks ridiculous

So when are you moving out?

I like this room. What kind of wood is that coffee table made out of?

Comfy as fuck/10

>Welshfag/10
>projection
>lotsofwood.jpg

noice

Hard drive as a coaster?

that is comfy as fuck

Yep
I have 3 of them through out the house.

DROPPED

Haha I remember the first time you posted it and you got flamed for the core in the hallway

Here's where I watch most of my movies.

i own, thanks

>blanket
>(hopefully) recliner

top tier. cruisin comfy mode come october

Posting from my bed

2/10 because you got idiots to reply

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

>implying I'm ever going to straighten up

Patrician as fuck

I remember one of these threads you REEEEE'd so hard for some reason

And you were like "how's living with your parents? REEEEEEE I OWN MY OWN HOUSE REEEEEEEEEE"

why would you not just get a large tv and put it in the middle instead of having all that art janky

because i like to display art and not have a tv in the middle of my wall. plus, from the recliner you wouldnt be able to see shit

this is the first time i've posted in a tvs of Sup Forums thread, and all i said was i think you're sperging a little bit, user