Do you think she regrets getting involved with Twilight?

Do you think she regrets getting involved with Twilight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1L-bxtTgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, she more likely regrets being a bad actress and a crazy person.

>does she regret acquiring a lot of dosh and notoriety

Hmmm

>does she regret becoming a multi millionaire
Yes user she cries herself to sleep every night

Where did this "money is the only thing in life" meme originate?

Considering its the only reason she's even semi relevant, no she doesn't.

the money she got from twilight allows her to not care about money and do whatever she likes

thats why shes been doing mostly indie dramas for the last 5 years

this isnt difficult

She would be a litterally who without that franchise.

she'd be a pretty face, do some indie stuff maybe get a small role in something bigger and then get fat and fade away

I understand that but her having a lot of money doesn't mean she has no regrets and isn't capable of being sad about anything. When you point things like this out people can only counter with some sarcastic remark about how she's rich and has not right to be sad, and this always implies money can fix all of your problems when this has been proven to be false many times.

no one is saying she cant be sad because shes rich

we're saying she shouldnt be (and isnt) regretting starring in a few shitty teen movies because it gave her freedom very few young actors have

From poor people

>she regrets being in a few shit films
>the tens of millions she made is not sufficent conpensation
user for fucks sake

lmao good thing I'm not poor.

Also checked.

It helped kickstart her career so no

Would be pretty kino if she shat into my mouth until I died from asphyxiation

industrial revolution

I think she regrets not fucking Ashley Green or Nikki Reed when she had the chance.

>implying she didnt

Do I regret doing those movies?

"Whats my net worth?" "hmm ok thanks bye"

the answer would be no and she walks off to go to another lez orgy

>tfw you will never be a hot victoria secret model or a bad singer way too old for her...

Face made for cum shots

If she didn't she wouldn't be relevant at all she sucks in everything though

I certainly do. She might've stayed straight if not for Pattinson.

I wish I had a best friend vampfu

Nah, i was way into KStew last decade and used to watch the bts stuff from the twilight movies and shit like that, she was always pseudo molesting her female co-stars and don't even get me started with her and Dakota....

literally perfect

the only people who actually believe this "money cant buy happiness" bs are two types of people

1.People who have always had so much money all their lives because their parents are filthy-rich in the first place, so they never had to worry about money, never faced the threat of homelessness or going broke because they have no concept of how dangerous and disadvantaged life as a poorfag is. Im not saying the rich dont have tragedies, health scares or suffer loss, but day-to-day "sadness" for millionaires is stuff like "omg im so bored from being able to afford whatever i want and so i turn to drugs and sex and alcohol to fill the void". Sadness for poor people is "oh my fucking god, the landlord is gonna evict me and my child and my pregnant wife if i miss a second month of rent."
2.Poor people who have given up on life and have no hope of making money and just sit on their porch all day living off welfare money

Rich people sadness is nothing like what poor people go through and suffer on a. daily basis

It's an American thing. The American Dream is basically to somehow beat the capitalist system which is designed to keep really rich people really rich and to become slightly richer yourself. And when you have that money, literally all your problems will be solved somehow.

this. money buys peace of mind and safety

>OY VEY GOYIM MONEY DOESNT MATTER JUST LEAVE IT ALL TO US

Not all of us are money obsessed like you user.

but it is, you dumb fuck

>ywn be a Saudi oil prince that pays her 100 mil for sex then she just lies their and constantly asks if you're done yet
;_;

>regrets getting tons of cash and doing whatever the fuck movies she wants now without the need of more money

rolling for 1

that's fucking retarded
when all you have is money you're fucking miserable
wouldn't change my loved ones for all the money in the world
>the capitalist system which is designed to keep really rich people really rich
found the berniefag
It's not that "it's the only thing in life", it's that it's a huge payoff for being in some shitty movies. And money isn't the only thing she got for those, she was propelled to stardom.
way to misrepresent ideas

It made her rich so no, she doesn't regret it

>Having money makes you miserable
Rich people can have shitty lives but wealth does not directly cause depression

Fuck off you commie spastic

>Having money makes you miserable
wow, way to make a strawman
>Rich people can have shitty lives but wealth does not directly cause depression
I never said that. I said "when all you have is money", i.e. you have nothing but money.

Holy shit what a pleb. Yes user being a multi millionaire would be terrible. Moron Bern-victim detected.

>that's fucking retarded
How so? Im a retard for thinking rich people dont have to worry daily about becoming homeless?
>when all you have is money you're fucking miserable
Again, I explained that, its a stupid mental sadness, not a sadness of being in danger
>wouldn't change my loved ones for all the money in the world
Nowhere did I say the rich dont have loved ones, i literally said they suffer losses of loved ones too. Noone is asking you to sacrifice your loved ones you literal autistic fuck, im saying the rich peop,e take all the fucking advantages they have handed over to them for granted, Fuck off, dont try to convince me that some "le edgy moody millionaire trust fund baby" is on the same plane of sadness and danger as a middle-class father of four who just got laid off his $55k a year job with no savings

>Nowhere did I say the rich dont have loved ones, i literally said they suffer losses of loved ones too. Noone is asking you to sacrifice your loved ones you literal autistic fuck, im saying the rich peop,e take all the fucking advantages they have handed over to them for granted
And I said
>when all you have
>WHEN ALL YOU HAVE

I think "Twilight" franchise is a okay considering the reading material has the young adult theme. I take that whole notion as pulp material as my hypothetical theory. It definitely is not harlequin Romance that changed overview of POV by the female character, user.

I think "Twilight" franchise is a okay considering the reading material has the young adult theme. I take that whole notion as pulp material as my hypothetical theory. It definitely is not harlequin Romance that changed overview of POV by the female character, user. Sooo you really gotta ask her what she really thinks, though.

Also you're conflating happiness with money which is absurd. And equating being miserable to just being sad is also stupid. You don't understand nuance or the many facets of the human.

ok

>american education
Ever heard of Aristotle?

>t. toasty roastie who got pumped and dumped by chad and all of a sudden is "miserable" and "wondering about the nuances and mysteries of life"

Show tits and timestamp or GTFO

it comes from brainlet retards like you. Money make most things trivial and it is fucking important, you fucking fuck

The Twilight Saga is the comfiest series of all time and I find KStew extremely attractive. Holy shit it's 85 million soon

>projecting this hard
fucking brainlets
you'd probably be kim kardashian or shia labeouf if you could, disgusting
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to be like Pierce Brosnan, but money is a minor part of it

>yellow teeth

I feel bad for the guy who had to wipe down this floor after her stinky bare feet were on it

>he's a feeder
based

There's no rolling. You have what you have, jelqing don't work.

delet this pooskin

Why? I envy him, he could have cleaned it up with his tongue, i know i would

its the lighting dumbass

>whitenighting
>for a fucking queer

Nah she cute too, but she's no kstew ofc

>brainlet ragequits
as expected

Having money really fucking helps you not deal with most of life's issue you fucking asswipe. You'd know if you were ever poor.

>Hurr durr money doesn't make you happy

It sure as fuck helps a lot.

Twilight isn't relevant anymore, it's in a slightly more pathetic state than harry potter. People have grown out of it, people have forgotten about it, hell the last time I saw a twilight joke it was something like 2012.

would you Sup Forums?

>longhairmoot.jpg

yes

the guy you're responding to never said he thought money was the ONLY thing in life
This

Yeah, why the hell wouldn't I? Is there actually some argument for not doing it that I'm unaware of?

She's underage

Yes, I'm into ugly cute girls.
>inb4 whiteknight calling her a 10/10

>the guy you're responding to never said he thought money was the ONLY thing in life
correct
>This
that guy is a brainlet and so are you
only a beast would be satisfied with material possessions

why would she? she's a bad actress that got cast into a part that made her rich and famous.
she only got that part for being as bland and boring and expressionless as she is... cuz that's a perfect match for the source-material.

does she LIKE being "bella" for the rest of her life? of course not. does she regret doing it? are you fucking crazy? lolnope.gif

>only a beast would be satisfied with material possessions
The guy I said "This" to never said he was satisfied with only material possessions, or advocated such.

Oh, got it. I didn't realize she was only 17 when the movie was filmed.

Why would she? It was making these movies where she met Dakota...

double trips so it must be 100% true

he said money buys happiness
only an inferior mind would believe such a thing

dumb liberals

Dakota and KStew sequel to Zygote where KStew teaches Dakotadroid how to be a human girl...with lots of sex and monster fighting when?

Are you fucking autistic or just illiterate? Read that post again you moron

/thread. What a stupid thread.

Why, it hasn't hurt her career in any way. If any one regrets it, its Pattinson. The sad thing is, he can actually act but got completely screwed over because of the movie.

but it does

Money's not everything, but not having it is

-Kanye West

>t. inferior mind

well, he's fucking wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1L-bxtTgc

tfw

Not that guy but who cares about material possessions. Financial security allows one to quit his job so he can devout his time to philanthropy, spend time with his family, travel the world, gain new experiences, learn new things, etc. When you don't have to worry about your own survival you can greatly help others and that is very satisfying to the soul.

not whitenighting it just literally is the lighting in that particular picture

fucking kill yourself

That guy never talked about that stuff, it was more like "how sad, let me cry in my Ferrari"